all4loveandbelieve

Re: Christmas at Forest Lawn Cemetary..
December 27, 2010, 08:15:48 AM
That is purely disgusting. You take money from grieving fans. She must have a heart of a rock. What is this world coming too??
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

December 27, 2010, 08:30:33 AM
Just disgusting, playing with people like that. Their emotions are on the line, and she knows it. She'll get hers one day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

all4loveandbelieve

December 27, 2010, 10:48:14 AM
Quote from: "backstager"
Just disgusting, playing with people like that. Their emotions are on the line, and she knows it. She'll get hers one day.

Yes Karma will come back to bite her a.s.s.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

December 27, 2010, 02:51:34 PM
Quote from: "Mammu94"
i can't watch it  :cry:

If you copy the URL and then go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, scroll down a little and put the addres in the "hydemyass" field and click...you should be able to see it like that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2011, 02:20:43 AM
Hi,

This is Sandy who started the "Sunflowers for Michael" group here; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and my personal fb here; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am sorry if this group offends anybody. I felt the need to start it back in May 2010 when Lisa Marie Presley pleaded to his fans that Michael did not have any flowers at his crypt. I understand that this is a hoax site and I must agree with everyone here that I am not 100% convinced that Michael is truly gone. I've had my doubts since day one and do follow every hoax theory out there. But since we cannot be certain I continue to help grieving fans all over the world with the loss of Michael by helping them bring flowers to him weekly and also adding their personal messages to all hand-made cards on the fourth Friday of the month. Some do mail in their own cards, which it does make it easier on me. We are also having Valentine's day for Michael in February.

I just opened this new account here because I could not find my username and password. My old user name I believe was earthgirl58.

As far as Taaj is concerned, someone introduced us awhile back so I have not known her too long and also did not know much about her, except that she fought for justice for Michael. I thought she was nice when I met her and did not know at the time she had a bad reputation. She offered to meet me at FL for Michael's Christmas flower delivery December 24th, 2010. Her daughter helped set up the Christmas and so did my niece. We had a nice time. She then asked me if she could make some videos for the group and I said sure. I run this group solo since May because it seems to work better that way and to avoid any kind of misunderstandings like the one here. I do it all alone and if I need help I ask my niece or my son. It's a great mature, respectful solid group without any fighting. Sorry Taaj if this post offends you but we have talked about this before.

I needed to make clear my association with her.

Sincerely,

Sandy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(No subject)
January 04, 2011, 02:32:00 AM
^
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2011, 03:03:26 AM
Oh and forgot to mention, I think if Michael is still alive, then it does make sense that he would be living at the Encino compound with his kids. TMZ did mention the house was under extensive renovations. Just a thought.:D

p/s All the images you see in Taaj's video's were taken by me as are all the rest weekly since May. She has set music to them through a special program. And all flowers are ordered through the FL flower shop every week. All the gifts you see did not go inside with Michael, they were just used as props to make a nice Christmas atmosphere there at Holly Terrace, but the flowers and cards do inside to him. I do not use any money from fans for anything other than the flowers. Any extra expense I cover. I mention this just in case someone wanted to know the details. This is the honest to God's truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2011, 07:33:49 AM
I have a friend in LA who went to the Terrace last week and she said she was asked to go inside (by people who were visiting their loved ones)- but declined since she did not think she could handle it.  She is very quiet and went on a day she thought would be calm- well she made it out of there just before a group of Justice for Michael people hit (another fan told her they were about to arrive).  
She said she was surprised how "empty" it looked outside- there were some arrangements etc, but nothing like she has witnessed before or what she had seen on youtube.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

January 04, 2011, 03:27:01 PM
It's very peaceful there at Holly Terrace everyday especially since they took down the platform where fans left gifts and flowers for Michael. Now you are allowed to leave flowers at Holly Terrace. But I only go there once a week to take photos our flowers for Michael and it is always quiet and peaceful. I am not involved in any groups except the Sunflowers for Micheal group, and most of those members are from other parts of the world. I like peace and quiet and try to just stick to myself and not cause a scene. It's best that way. FL has been great.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2011, 03:37:29 PM
Quote from: "darkchild58"
It's very peaceful there at Holly Terrace everyday especially since they took down the platform where fans left gifts and flowers for Michael. Now you are allowed to leave flowers at Holly Terrace. But I only go there once a week to take photos our flowers for Michael and it is always quiet and peaceful. I am not involved in any groups except the Sunflowers for Micheal group, and most of those members are from other parts of the world. I like peace and quiet and try to just stick to myself and not cause a scene. It's best that way. FL has been great.

Thankyou for taking the time to post here and explain.

You really need to re-think your association with Taaj as she has a very bad reputation and i would not want that to ruin the good work you have done. xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2011, 03:50:46 PM
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
I have a friend in LA who went to the Terrace last week and she said she was asked to go inside (by people who were visiting their loved ones)- but declined since she did not think she could handle it.  She is very quiet and went on a day she thought would be calm- well she made it out of there just before a group of Justice for Michael people hit (another fan told her they were about to arrive).  
She said she was surprised how "empty" it looked outside- there were some arrangements etc, but nothing like she has witnessed before or what she had seen on youtube.

Oh, that would have been quite an occasion to see whether his name is engraved or not!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2011, 04:14:51 PM
Well, I have pretty much severed our relationship but it is never pretty is it? I expect some backlash but really this is about Michael and his fans, not anybody else. If you look at my wall, it's not about any particular person, just a bunch of fans sharing their experiences and their love for Michael. It is not self-centered. Just wanting him to have his flowers, that is it. It was her idea do to the video's not mine. It has only brought negative attention to her and to me. Now I'm trying to clean up the mess. Thank you for your concern, you're very kind. Sandy :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2011, 06:23:58 PM
Quote from: "raphaelleanique"
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"

Oh, that would have been quite an occasion to see whether his name is engraved or not!

I KNOW- I felt like slapping her!  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal