all4loveandbelieve

Re: WWIII
February 02, 2011, 05:08:44 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "RunFaYaLife"
Just to be clear, I think there were a handful that DID want him dead. Mike is a danger to some high powered pricks, because he is loved by so many and stand up against TPTB. They have tried to distroy him for decades in many ways.

Yes he was powerful and business savvy...but man he suffered from some bad judgment calls about the people who surrounded him...especially later in life.
Geeez.
 But I think anyone can understand his fear of someone out to get him..he had pissed off a lot of power player's.

I'm sticking to my theory that his back was against the wall with the 02 concert and the huge debt he was in that those people  "generously" <-------<<sarcasm.... bailed him out of.
Not so much just the catalog unless certain people did not know about his will.
John Braca and whoever witnessed it did...another words...some knew.

I agree that is he is still walking this earth he split... either willingly or unwillingly.

I have a hard time believing that Michael can be so reckless meeting wrong people. He is such a genius, how can this have happened to him.
He's still human and many people took advantage of him. Everyone makes mistakes, he must have made them as well.  

I still think it is no mistake and this is what Michael wants us to know.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

~Souza~

February 02, 2011, 05:31:52 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "RunFaYaLife"
Just to be clear, I think there were a handful that DID want him dead. Mike is a danger to some high powered pricks, because he is loved by so many and stand up against TPTB. They have tried to distroy him for decades in many ways.

Yes he was powerful and business savvy...but man he suffered from some bad judgment calls about the people who surrounded him...especially later in life.
Geeez.
 But I think anyone can understand his fear of someone out to get him..he had pissed off a lot of power player's.

I'm sticking to my theory that his back was against the wall with the 02 concert and the huge debt he was in that those people  "generously" <-------<<sarcasm.... bailed him out of.
Not so much just the catalog unless certain people did not know about his will.
John Braca and whoever witnessed it did...another words...some knew.

I agree that is he is still walking this earth he split... either willingly or unwillingly.

I have a hard time believing that Michael can be so reckless meeting wrong people. He is such a genius, how can this have happened to him.
He's still human and many people took advantage of him. Everyone makes mistakes, he must have made them as well.  

I still think it is no mistake and this is what Michael wants us to know.
I think most of what we have heard is all smoke and mirrors, but I am sure he did things he regrets now as well. We all have those moments where we make bad decisions, he must have had them too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

February 02, 2011, 05:47:09 PM
Yes. What Souza said.
He is only human and human's makes mistakes...
.he was too trusting or wanting to believe in the good in everyone.
I think we all have that tendency until you get burned a few times and that he did.
Which must have hurt him to the core...I think more than some other people  because he was ultra sensitive

Then he wrote some great songs about it!

Life's lessons can really suck.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions