TMP: The Bashir code Phase VI and VII
December 27, 2010, 05:40:10 AM
Those videos from The Micheal Project 20 (TMP - Dmovie 27) have been posted over the last week and are simply EXCELLENT. Many of the Themes/Messages I see emerging through those latest videos fully support my personal Hoax beliefs:
- "The Greatest show on Earth" is a Live Movie Michael is directing - Lies to make Truth - There are lessons to be learnt, Art is Resistance.
- Numerology plays a part in the Hoax
- The Parallels between Michael and Jesus Christ
- The Rainbow Children (Age of Aquarius?) and the ONE consciousness - Sacred Divine Symbolism - It is all for Love.
- LMP plays a key role in the Hoax
- ...and a lot more!

Those videos are for all to enjoy with an open Mind... THANK YOU Dmovie27

TMP: The Bashir Code Phase VI

[youtube:3hr4xf13]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f6PNIkZLoA[/youtube:3hr4xf13]
[youtube:3hr4xf13]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZeoh8n7Reo[/youtube:3hr4xf13]
[youtube:3hr4xf13]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCraRIFPreU[/youtube:3hr4xf13]
[youtube:3hr4xf13]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRNUFhPWHJk[/youtube:3hr4xf13]
[youtube:3hr4xf13]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5OSs0lxejs[/youtube:3hr4xf13]
[youtube:3hr4xf13]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpEpQuQgBy0[/youtube:3hr4xf13]

TMP: The Bashir Code Phase VII

[youtube:3hr4xf13]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1evcciBIcE[/youtube:3hr4xf13]

With L.O.V.E

PS: And Dmovie27, I hope you do not mind me posting your videos, I do not know whether you still post on here!  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Re: TMP: The Bashir code Phase VI and VII
December 27, 2010, 07:41:55 PM
TRG.  Thank you for putting this videos here for us to watch I appreciate your efforts. I watched all of them can't wait for more.Thank you again and Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 27, 2010, 07:46:58 PM
Reminder to watch later.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 27, 2010, 08:25:42 PM
Thanks for posting these videos The Running Girl, if you have things in them in which I agree, some really puzzle me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 27, 2010, 09:32:04 PM
Thanks for posting these. I love dmovie's videos.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

MJonmind

December 28, 2010, 12:59:02 AM
Thanks for posting these. I remember seeing the earlier ones as well. All of them have intrigued
me thoroughly. It was around late August last year I think, as I had immersed and saturated myself
in everything Michael since his "death", when a realization came over me strongly, a bursting, a joy,
the last breadcrumb in my 12 year big-picture journey. I had said to so many people over those years
that I felt like God was leading me from this topic to the next and the next, and then suddenly it
stopped. I wondered why, and I just started reading regular news and researching about whatever
was a big story for close to a year. I remember telling friends that I thought the trail seemed to have
stopped. So Michael Jackson was a big story, so I researched about him. :o  :shock:  :o  :shock:  :o
And I've not quit yet. I came in from a walk, saying to my husband, I yield to
this what my heart and spirit are telling me and won't fight it anymore. Not many weeks after that
realization came the nagging feeling that just wouldn't go away, that it was ALL pre-planned. That
this is all much bigger than anyone can imagine. That he planned it longer than just 2 decades ago,
but his whole life. Many times I have questioned and doubted, but I always come back to the initial
conviction so powerful in my heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2010, 05:21:48 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Thanks for posting these. I remember seeing the earlier ones as well. All of them have intrigued
me thoroughly. It was around late August last year I think, as I had immersed and saturated myself
in everything Michael since his "death", when a realization came over me strongly, a bursting, a joy,
the last breadcrumb in my 12 year big-picture journey. I had said to so many people over those years
that I felt like God was leading me from this topic to the next and the next, and then suddenly it
stopped. I wondered why, and I just started reading regular news and researching about whatever
was a big story for close to a year. I remember telling friends that I thought the trail seemed to have
stopped. So Michael Jackson was a big story, so I researched about him. :o  :shock:  :o  :shock:  :o
And I've not quit yet. I came in from a walk, saying to my husband, I yield to
this what my heart and spirit are telling me and won't fight it anymore. Not many weeks after that
realization came the nagging feeling that just wouldn't go away, that it was ALL pre-planned. That
this is all much bigger than anyone can imagine. That he planned it longer than just 2 decades ago,
but his whole life. Many times I have questioned and doubted, but I always come back to the initial
conviction so powerful in my heart.

Yes! It is interesting how the answers can suddenly appear when you expect it less, as if there was some magic force that decided for us what we should see and when!
I think when Michael wrote the few lines message below on his official website around the time of his O2 announcement, He knew exactly what he meant but nobody quite understood it!

"THE TIME HAS COME
THE TIME HAS COME
THE TIME HAS COME
IT IS NOW I SEE AND FEEL THAT CALLING ONCE AGAIN, TO BE PART OF A MUSIC THAT WILL NOT JUST CONNECT BUT,
MAKE ALL FEEL ONE, ONE IN JOY, ONE IN PAIN, ONE IN LOVE, ONE IN SERVICE AND IN CONSCIOUSNESS

~MICHAEL JACKSON"

I Love the TMP videos because you can really feel a Michael-like spirituality right through and they take you on a journey bringing together more and more pieces of the puzzle together as the journey continues.
The Jesus Christ parallels are much stronger now than they were in the first few phases of the "project" or maybe my awareness is greater! The theme of the Rainbow children is emerging in the latest video (Phase VII) and this in itself reminded me of the above quote from Michael as well as our forum discussions on the age of Aquarius (See thread in Odd Things)... It all so nicely fits together! And let's not forget the discussions on the end of Time(s) in the TS thread!  It is just so amazing, it defies my logic (And this never happened before!) ... so I have to let my heart speaks instead!

Extract from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rainbow Children

Think of yourself as an incandescent power, illuminated and perhaps forever talked to by God and his messangers…Brenda Ueland
The rainbow children are the third generation of special children that have come to help humanity evolve. Different from the Indigo and Crystal children, Rainbow children have a few more interesting characteristics. The Rainbow children are generally born in the year 2000 and above. In some cases, there might also be a few scouts that came to earth before 2000. The few Rainbow children that are here today are born from early Crystal scouts that were born in the 1980’s.

As the name implies, the Rainbow children come to earth with a few more other spectrum of ray color. They are born on the ninth dimension of consciousness, the dimension of collective consciousness.

As many people might have experienced it, the Rainbow children bring joy and harmony to their families. Unlike the Indigo and Crystal children, the Rainbow child is born to smile, which is accompanied by their huge hearts that are full of forgiveness.

Doreen Virtue describes characteristics of Rainbow children:

· Very few currently incarnated.

· Parents are crystal adults.

· Never incarnated before.

· No karma.

· Do not choose dysfunctional families.

· They are all about service.

· May have big eyes like the crystal children, but they are totally trusting.

· Entirely fearless of everybody.

· Bringing in the healing rainbow energy previously brought through Reiki, QiGong, and Pranic healing and other hands on healing.

Crystal children can also be very high energy, have strong personalities, be creative, and can instantly manifest anything they want or need.

The purpose of the Rainbow children is to complete the final stages of the foundation that the Indigo and Crystal children have made. The three children, Indigo, Crystal, and Rainbow each have a specific task. The Indigo children are to break down the paradigm of the traditional thinking. Then the Crystal children will build their foundation on the broken paradigm. Finally, the Rainbow children are here to build on to what the Indigo and Crystal children began.

Doreen Virtue says, “the Rainbow children are perfectly balanced in their male and female energies. They are confident without aggressiveness; they are intuitive and psychic without effort; they are magical and can bend time, become invisible, and go without sleep and food. The Crystal children’s sensitivities make them vulnerable to allergies and rashes. The angels say that the Rainbow children will have overcome this aspect… Rainbow children have no karma, so they have no need to choose chaotic childhoods for spiritual growth...The Rainbow children operate purely out of joy, and not out of need or impulse. The babies will be recognized, because their energy is one of giving to parents, and not of neediness. Parents will realize that they cannot out-give their Rainbow children, for these children are a mirror of all actions and energy of love. Whatever loving thoughts, feelings, and actions that you send to them are magnified and returned a hundred-fold.”

Rainbow children are already attuned to the world we are moving towards when things will instantly manifest. Humanity as a whole is not there yet, so the mass consciousness grid holds back instant manifestation from being commonplace. A toddler has a hard time understanding that. They feel if they “think” juice, well then juice ought to naturally appear instantly. In higher dimensions this may be true and it will be true here on Earth as well, thanks to the Rainbow kids making it so.

Rainbow Children tend to:

· Have very strong wills and personalities.

· Be very high energy.

· Be very attuned to color and color vibrations around them.

· Have passionate creativity.

· Love bright clothing and colorful environments.

· Bubble over with enthusiasm for everything in life.

· Expect instant manifestation of whatever they think/need.

· Have healing abilities.

· Have telepathy.

The Rainbow children seem to be here to implement the Divine Will and they will use their strong will and energy to build the New World on the foundation of peace and harmony the Crystal children are laying down. The Crystal children are only able to lay down that foundation because the Indigo children have already forged the path and broken down all of the old barriers. They are all-important and have to come in this sequence to accomplish their goals.

Rainbows are highly sensitive, loving, forgiving, and magical like the Crystal children. The difference is that the Rainbows have never before been on earth, so they have no karma to balance. The Rainbows, therefore, choose entirely peaceful and functional households. They don’t need chaos or challenges to balance karma or grow.

As the other Crystal children grow older, they will be the peace-loving parents who birth the new Rainbow children. The Rainbows being born right now are the scouts, and the large influx of Rainbows will occur during the years 2010 through 2030.

Rainbow children are absolutely open hearted, love unconditionally, and have no fear towards any stranger. Unlike the Crystal children who only display affection to people warranting their trust, the Rainbows are universally affectionate. They heal us with their huge heart chakras, and envelop us in a blanket of rainbow-colored energy that we so sorely need. They are our earth angels.

It is interesting to note that The Rainbow Children is also an album by Prince, released in 2001. It was also released through Prince's website earlier in the year. It is the first album released outside of the NPG Music Club to be released under the name of Prince again, as he had reverted back to his previous stage name from his symbolic moniker a year earlier.
This concept album illustrates common Prince themes of spirituality and human sexuality, as well as love and racism, through the fictitious story of a social movement toward a Martin Luther King, Jr.-inspired utopian society. The album seems to allude to his recent conversion to the Jehovah's Witnesses religion, but Egyptian monotheism and New Age concepts such as the Akashic records are used as metaphors as well. Jazzier than any of his previous efforts, fan reaction was divided when this album was released. Some fans saw the album as a musical and spiritual evolution for Prince.
See full article at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2010, 10:35:47 AM
Thanks so much for posting these RunningGirl, very interesting stuff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
December 29, 2010, 01:30:01 AM
[youtube:1osh92mq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1evcciBIcE&feature=related[/youtube:1osh92mq]
Warning the following info may make you open your eyes. :shock:

I saw this video today and I posted the following comment:
This comment may get removed but, it is my wish you will leave it alone.

Be VERY careful when speaking on the subject of prostitution especially when you yourself have never lived that life. Tread lightly... there are many of US out there and we bleed just like you do.

We are HUMAN and are not the monsters.

We are NOT "whores" We are women who have feelings, families, and children just like you hypocrites who cast stones.

Peace
I went back to see if he would leave it alone, lol

Nope it is removed and so I tried to comment again and I am blocked, lol
Why? Because he is a FRAUD!

Your such a FRAUD! You used my theory of Michael telling stories that I wrote in the TIAI 11/30 thread. You also used the rainbow children theory and video I sent you.
I gave you 1 opportunity to wave the flag of truce and peace. You removed my comment and made it clear you want war! It's on! FOOL! You will rot in hell Judas.
You have been blocked by the owner of this video.

I gave him 5 months of my silence and he took that for granted as weakness on my part. I extended the hand of peace today and he declared war. For every action there is a reaction. You all are being warned, for fasle prophets come (in this case) his (Michael's) name. Never let your guard down because the author seems friendly and on your side. Every spirit needs to be weighed whether it is from God or Satan.

1 John 4:1-6
1 John 4
On Denying the Incarnation

1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.
4 You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. 5 They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world, and the world listens to them. 6 We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood.

Jeremiah 14:14
14 Then the LORD said to me, “The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds.

Jeremiah 23:16
16 This is what the LORD Almighty says:
“Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you;
they fill you with false hopes.
They speak visions from their own minds,
not from the mouth of the LORD.

Matthew 7:15
True and False Prophets
15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
[youtube:1osh92mq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmjxRzx88nU[/youtube:1osh92mq]
Reminder of who I am.  8-)

Evidence below of what I spoke on before he "supposedly" revealed it in his video. You think he doesn't read this forum? Snakes slither in the grass quietly but, you always know when they are around.

This first thread is locked so if your reading this all the way through you will see my comment regarding the rainbow children, and the exact same video he used in his video. I posted that way before his video and I also sent it to him when we were speaking.

Re: TIAI 11/30
by Im_convincedmjalive » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:07 am
MICHAEL JACKSON
MOONWALK
Chapter One
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've always wanted to be able to tell stories, you know, stories that came from my soul. I'd like to sit by a fire and tell people stories - make them see pictures, make them cry and laugh, take them anywhere emotionally with something as deceptively simple as words. I'd like to tell tales to move their souls and transform them. I've always wanted to be able to do that. Imagine how the great writers must feel, knowing they have that power. I sometimes feel I could do it. It's something I'd like to develop. In a way, songwriting uses the same skills, creates the emotional highs and lows, but the story is a sketch. It's quicksilver. There are very few books written on the art of storytelling, how to grip listeners, how to get a group of people together and amuse them. No costumes, no makeup, no nothing, just you and your voice, and your powerful ability to take them anywhere, to transform their lives, if only for minutes.
That is all. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2010, 06:31:20 AM
@Im_convincedmjalive
Sorry to read that your differences with Dmovie27 are on-going... and Peace to you.

The "Sinful", "Dangerous" woman has been a constant theme in Michael's song for the last 20+ years and this simply cannot be ignored... without Sins there is no REDEMPTION needed!
There is NO denying the parallels between Michael and Jesus. Whether REAL or created for the purpose of the "Greatest Show on Earth", the parallels are in there for all to SEE.

The Bible addresses the DIFFICULT subject of "Prostitution" and REDEMPTION very CLEARLY.
So what does the Bible say about prostitution and redemption?

The Bible tells us that prostitution is immoral:
Proverbs 23:27-28 says, "For a prostitute is a deep pit and a wayward wife is a narrow well. Like a bandit she lies in wait, and multiplies the unfaithful among men."
"For the lips of an immoral woman drip honey, And her mouth is smoother than oil; But in the end she is bitter as wormwood, Sharp as a two-edged sword. Her feet go down to death, Her steps lay hold of hell" (Proverbs 5:3-5 NKJV).
Corinthians 6:13 says, "The body is not for sexual immorality but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body."

Although prostitution is sinful, prostitutes are not beyond God's scope of forgiveness:

The Bible records His use of a prostitute named Rahab to further the fulfillment of His plan. As a result of her obedience, she and her family were rewarded and blessed (Joshua 2:1; 6:17-25). In the New Testament, a woman who had been known for being a sexual sinner—before Jesus forgave and cleansed her from sin—found an opportunity to serve Jesus while He was visiting in the home of a Pharisee. The woman, recognizing Christ for who He is, brought a bottle of expensive perfume to Him. In regret and repentance, the woman wept and poured perfume on His feet, wiping it with her hair. When the Pharisees criticized Jesus for accepting this act of love from the "immoral" woman, He admonished them and accepted the woman's worship. Because of her faith, Christ had forgiven all her sins, and she was received into His kingdom (Luke 7:36-50).

When speaking to those who refused to believe the truth about Himself, Jesus Christ said, "I tell you the truth, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you. For John came to you to show you the way of righteousness, and you did not believe him, but the tax collectors and the prostitutes did. And even after you saw this, you did not repent and believe him" (Matthew 21:31-32).

Just like anyone else, prostitutes have the opportunity to receive salvation and eternal life from God, to be cleansed of all their unrighteousness and be given a brand new life! All they must do is turn away from their sinful lifestyle and turn to the living God, whose grace and mercy are boundless. "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" (2 Corinthians 5:17).

The Jack the Ripper scenes in TMP Phase VII part 1 video are absolutely accurate, the tour of the Quarter mile is one of London many "attractions" and until watching the TMP video I never realised that this was a possible "HOAX" created by TPTB to bring FEAR.  I need to look into this one a bit more!

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

December 29, 2010, 09:54:32 AM
I gotta weigh in on this. I watched DMovie27 and how he related to members here way back at the beginning of this year. I came to the conclusion that this man has a problem with females and a tangable anger at times.  And now I will also add that I think that this same person has posted here numerous times under other names. One that comes to mind is BlackJack.  This is what I really think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

December 29, 2010, 11:15:02 AM
*reminder to watch*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
December 29, 2010, 11:54:03 AM
8-)
It is not the actual subject of sin and prostitution that I am worried about coming to light, it is how it is being addressed in his videos. To say that Jack the Ripper who murdered prostitutes is a hoax is nonsense. It would be like saying The Green River killer was a hoax. I know better, I was out on the streets when he was killing women.

Off the backs and death of women; the greedy turned it into a profitable business.

I have lost many friends at the hands of killers aka a trick who went on a killing spree sometimes in the name of cleaning up the sinfulness because of the "whore"

I have lived that life for over 25 years. Let me tell you if there were NO men as customers there would be no women prostituting. The oldest profession in the world didn't start because of a womans idea, it started because of men and their evil, deviant, sexual habits.

Dmovie puts ALL sin and BLAME on women, mainly "whores" He is NOT qualified to speak on the subject of prostitution, I am. I specifically asked that he tread lightly, meaning show a little respect as we are HUMAN.

I said before I know things that would make anyones blood curdle, I was referring to the life of prostitution I have lived. Many people have no idea of the sick minded men and their requests.

Dmovie puts the blame on prostitutes as if we are the problem for mankinds fall and destruction. I don't need a lecture on sin and redemption and what the scripture says about the sin of prostitution. I think you may have misunderstood why I am upset over his video.

When I say hypocrite I mean exactly this:  

No one is free from sin. There are different levels of prostitution; streetwalkers, porn stars, playboy models, escorts, strippers, housewives...yes they give up sex or hold it back depending on what they receive in the form of money, jewelry, car, house, ect.

To specifically point fingers and cast stones at the prostitute is a hypocrite in my eyes.

To whom it may concern if you choose to be lead to slaughter that is your right.

I did my part...I gave a warning.

Peace
8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

December 29, 2010, 02:14:05 PM
Just watched all the videos.

I have no idea why the video maker keeps talking about prostitutes. I mean, what does that to do with the hoax?

The rest of the video makes sense, but the prostitutes parts lost me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

December 29, 2010, 03:35:02 PM
I feel it necessary to speak up on behalf of Dmovie_27, as he was permanently banned from this site a while ago.  I am regularly in touch with him by email, and he has given me permission to quote him ("... feel free to repost these words if it will help anyone understand my stance better there. It's just horrible when someone slanders you and you are not even allowed to defend yourself properly.")  I will be using a few of his direct quotes in this post so that you may SEE that Dmovie_27 is NOT coming from a place of hate -- quite the opposite.  I would rather that you SEE and HEAR his own words, because those words speak volumes.

"Please tell Running Girl and the others who posted nice comments and started the topic a heartfelt thank you for their support and love. I can't defend myself there and it really would not be worth it now anyway."

Re the recent post from @Im_convincedmjalive:

"Any one thats thinking can see I am exalting and honoring women, not tearing them down. I'm only tearing down the things that created negativity inside of them and If anything, it is pointing out that the sheer dispespect of women is the PRIMARY source of most of our problems in this world. But like most severly damaged women, once that damage has been done, there is no coming back to redemption. This is why the story of Mary Magdelene is so profound and important because it was truly a "miracle" that she changed her ways and life once she came upon Jesus. It is a rare feat coming from what she came from."

" This is also why the Gulf Oil Spill is so significant. More than people could ever realize. Because once the water is fouled, it will take a LONG time to get it back right...if EVER it gets back right and woman as I have pointed out out time and again is the representative of water. "

"Whatever 'problem' I may have with women, I chose to address it the way I did because I LOVE them. It really was done out of love. Like the parent who has to discipline the child because they KNOW they are being foul and out of bounds, my motivations were no different."

Step back and look at these videos and HEAR what Dmovie is REALLY saying.  It requires stepping out of EGO and personal circumstance.  This is about love.  It's about putting DEVINE LOVE back into the equation.  In TII Michael said, "We've got to put LOVE back into the world."  Trust and believe that Michael was coming from a DEEPLY SPIRITUAL place when he said that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions