MissG

Re: TMP: The Bashir code Phase VI and VII
December 29, 2010, 03:48:50 PM
Quote from: "mjintrigue2012"
This is why the story of Mary Magdelene is so profound and important because it was truly a "miracle" that she changed her ways and life once she came upon Jesus. It is a rare feat coming from what she came from."

Is this person talking in a symbolic way or really wants to "save" women working within the sex industry putting Mary Magdelene as an example of change by faith and care?

Why is he using the MJ hoax for that?

I am again....LOST, as uuuusuuuuuaaaaal  

"Whatever 'problem' I may have with women, I chose to address it the way I did because I LOVE them. It really was done out of love. Like the parent who has to discipline the child because they KNOW they are being foul and out of bounds, my motivations were no different."

So I guess he is including as well lovers, unfaithful spouses and one night standers? and, not only women...what about men doing that?

I don´t see this research relevant to the hoax. Please enlighten me to understand what this has to do with Michael and his death because I can´t see the point yet.

Step back and look at these videos and HEAR what Dmovie is REALLY saying.  It requires stepping out of EGO and personal circumstance.  This is about love.  It's about putting DEVINE LOVE back into the equation.  In TII Michael said, "We've got to put LOVE back into the world."  Trust and believe that Michael was coming from a deeply spiritual place when he said that.
[/quote]

Divine Love back would be the love for God. One can´t force people to believe in the existance of God.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

December 29, 2010, 04:17:57 PM
Thanks for the reply, @Gema.

"Divine Love back would be the love for God. One can´t force people to believe in the existance of God."

I have come to realize that God, for me, is not an external force to be reckoned with, but rather an internal force of my own creation, outside of my own ego.  I believe in something greater than my own self, but it's is inside of me.  I think that the Bible can be used as a very useful moral compass.

"Is this person talking in a symbolic way or really wants to "save" women working within the sex industry putting Mary Magdelene as an example of change by faith and care?"

My interpretation of this is women hold a lot of power.  It was Adam that "caved" into Eve's tempting ways.  To this day, men fuel the "sexification" of women, and women perpetuate that ideal.  And the male and female grow further and further apart with the objectification of women.  The control to "unite" the male and female lies with the female, as we carry the "emotion".  Michael has a primarily female audience.  This could be the time to harness the female energy and help change the world.  Just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

December 29, 2010, 04:30:05 PM
I have come to realize that God, for me, is not an external force to be reckoned with, but rather an internal force of my own creation, outside of my own ego.  I believe in something greater than my own self, but it's is inside of me.  I think that the Bible can be used as a very useful moral compass.

Beautifully put.

Michael has a primarily female audience.  This could be the time to harness the female energy and help change the world.  Just my opinion.

I am not awared of the power of the female energy, but if in any case can be used for a positive change for the world, I am interested in knowing how that can be done  :)

Thanks for the explanations. I am pretty ignorant about this subjects. Totally new to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

December 29, 2010, 04:58:00 PM
You are so welcome, @ Gema.  I'm so glad that you want to explore this further, because I FEEL that this is what Michael's message is all about.  The marriage of the opposites.  Sun and Moon, Yin/Yang, left/right etc.  "There's nothing that can't be done if we raise our voice as ONE."

You just need to Google (or whatever your search engine is) "male female energies."  I'll start you off with this link:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
December 29, 2010, 05:03:50 PM
Re the recent post from @Im_convincedmjalive:

"Any one thats thinking can see I am exalting and honoring women, not tearing them down. I'm only tearing down the things that created negativity inside of them and If anything, it is pointing out that the sheer dispespect of women is the PRIMARY source of most of our problems in this world. But like most severly damaged women, once that damage has been done, there is no coming back to redemption. This is why the story of Mary Magdelene is so profound and important because it was truly a "miracle" that she changed her ways and life once she came upon Jesus. It is a rare feat coming from what she came from."

Seriously? LMAO! In one sentence your exalting women, not tearing them down. Then turn around and say "Your tearing down the things that created negativity inside them". Which is it? Your exalting or tearing down because you can't have both unless your into control because that is what pimps do, they tear down a woman and then bring her back up under their control and programming.

Oh next up nice jab at attempting to say that most severly damaged women (which includes ALL women) once the damage is done there is no coming back to redemption. ??? Huh?

Next sentence yet it is a miracle because a prostitute very severly damaged came back from it. By the Grace of God and Jesus recognizing that she was worthy because she believed in him from the jump. Mary didn't hesitate to follow Jesus; that is the part you forgot to say. You also contradicted yourself with your first statement about no return for the severly damaged woman. LMAO.

That was also a jab at me and stating I am so severly damaged that I shouldn't be believed, nice try lmao.

So I told ya he reads this forum and I know all about his friends who watch his videos and are also members here on this forum. You thought I was blind and not watching? lol

I am now not allowed to have my opinion on his video and content (subject matter) which I know better than he does when it comes to the life of a prostitute. I am not allowed to critic his video as an investigator on the MJDHI website? It is a "hoax" video of Michael Jackson's fake death... I am not allowed freedom of speech, standing up for what I believe in?

Like I said in my first post:

I gave him 5 months of my silence and he took that for granted as weakness on my part. I extended the hand of peace today and he declared war. For every action there is a reaction. You all are being warned, for fasle prophets come (in this case) his (Michael's) name. Never let your guard down because the author seems friendly and on your side. Every spirit needs to be weighed whether it is from God or Satan.
You think he doesn't read this forum? Snakes slither in the grass quietly but, you always know when they are around.

From my second post:
It is not the actual subject of sin and prostitution that I am worried about coming to light, it is how it is being addressed in his videos.
Dmovie puts ALL sin and BLAME on women, mainly "whores" He is NOT qualified to speak on the subject of prostitution, I am. I specifically asked that he tread lightly, meaning show a little respect as we are HUMAN.
Dmovie puts the blame on prostitutes as if we are the problem for mankinds fall and destruction.
To specifically point fingers and cast stones at the prostitute is a hypocrite in my eyes.

To whom it may concern if you choose to be lead to slaughter that is your right.

I did my part...I gave a warning.

Peace

..."It's just horrible when someone slanders you and you are not even allowed to defend yourself properly.")
Oh please... the woe is me routine, you can still read the forum, many trolls come back after being bannned...

"Whatever 'problem' I may have with women, I chose to address it the way I did because I LOVE them. It really was done out of love. Like the parent who has to discipline the child because they KNOW they are being foul and out of bounds, my motivations were no different."
Yes whatever problem you have with women is the first step of recovery, admitting you have a problem is good. Ok ya wanna talk about a parent disciplining? So am I then... I am a disciple of Christ Jesus our Lord and I am disciplining his children.. and I am warning whoever has eyes to see and ears to hear.

Riddle me this: if Dmovie is all about Love then why did he automatically block me?

I have said all that I am going to on this issue, I got out what I wanted to say...oh and if I am slanderous criticing his video, the inaccurancies of it, regarding Jack the Ripper, prostitutes being murdered, money being made off of their deaths...If that is slanderous because I weighed out the spirit of Dmovie and I find him foul..then what he said about prostitutes is slanderous to me.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 29, 2010, 05:46:53 PM
@I'm_convincedmjalive -- I will never know what you have been through in your life, and I will never know YOUR reality.  So I can only ATTEMPT to understand your pain.  Can you remove yourself from this situation and see that there is a HUGE problem in this world today, and perhaps it starts in the home.  Perhaps it is the next generation that will get it right.  They have the chance to understand what DEVINE LOVE is.  Do we, the "grownups" just throw up our hands and just acknowledge that there is no way out of this viscious cycle?  You said yourself that there are many forms of prostitution.  I could not agree more.  You just happen to sell yourself in a more obvious manner.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2010, 06:23:08 PM
To address the Facts on Jack the Ripper.  

The known facts on Jack the Ripper do perfectly match the TMP phase VII videos:

Reference - Extract from: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Jack the Ripper" is the best-known name given to an unidentified serial killer who was active in the largely impoverished areas in and around the Whitechapel district of London in 1888. The name originated in a letter, written by someone claiming to be the murderer, that was disseminated in the media. The letter is widely believed to have been a hoax, and may have been written by a journalist in a deliberate attempt to heighten interest in the story. Other nicknames used for the killer at the time were "The Whitechapel Murderer" and "Leather Apron".
Attacks ascribed to the Ripper typically involved female prostitutes from the slums whose throats were cut prior to abdominal mutilations. The removal of internal organs from at least three of the victims led to proposals that their killer possessed anatomical or surgical knowledge. Rumours that the murders were connected intensified in September and October 1888, and letters from a writer or writers purporting to be the murderer were received by media outlets and Scotland Yard. The "From Hell" letter, received by George Lusk of the Whitechapel Vigilance Committee, included half of a preserved human kidney, supposedly from one of the victims. Mainly because of the extraordinarily brutal character of the murders, and because of media treatment of the events, the public came increasingly to believe in a single serial killer known as "Jack the Ripper".
Extensive newspaper coverage bestowed widespread and enduring international notoriety on the Ripper. An investigation into a series of brutal killings in Whitechapel up to 1891 was unable to connect all the killings conclusively to the murders of 1888, but the legend of Jack the Ripper solidified. As the murders were never solved, the legends surrounding them became a combination of genuine historical research, folklore, and pseudohistory. The term "ripperology" was coined to describe the study and analysis of the Ripper cases. There are now over one hundred theories about the Ripper's identity, and the murders have inspired multiple works of fiction.

The "Legend" of Jack the Ripper has been reported in many instances has being a Hoax invented to create Fear and increase Newspaper sales:
Reference : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jack the Ripper was a forgery invented by journalists to link a series of unrelated murders and sell newspapers, according to a new book.

The unsolved murders of five prostitutes in London's East End in 1888 have spawned innumerable theories over the identity of the 'real' Jack the Ripper - with candidates including artist Walter Sickert, Alice In Wonderland author Lewis Carroll and even Queen Victoria's grandson the Duke of Clarence.

But now historian Dr Andrew Cook claims to have blown all these theories out of the water by dismissing the notion of a brutal, murderous spree by one 'serial killer' altogether.

In his book Jack The Ripper: Case Closed, he argues that the famous letter bragging about the killings - signed 'Jack the Ripper' in the first-ever use of that name - was actually forged by journalists desperate to sell their newspaper.

Dr Cook says streetwalkers Mary Nichols, Catherine Eddowes, Mary Kelly, Elizabeth Stride and Annie Chapman were killed by different men, as were the six other Whitechapel victims often added to the Ripper's toll.

He takes his evidence from police and medical experts at the time who expressed doubts about the single killer theory even as it began to take hold on the public imagination.

The senior Whitechapel policeman at the time of the killings admitted in his retirement speech that he did not believe Mary Kelly was killed by 'Jack the Ripper', Dr Cook points out.

The assistant police surgeon who examined all five victims, Percy Clark, told the East London Observer in 1910: 'I think perhaps one man was responsible for three of them. I would not like to say he did the others.'

However, comments like this were a drop in an ocean as the myth of the lone rogue killer took hold of the Victorian imagination.

Dr Cook shows that the newly-launched Star newspaper was the first to claim that one man was behind three of the 1888 killings.

Even though most experts today agree that two of these - Emma Smith and Martha Tabram - were not carried out by the same man, the Star's prurient accounts of the on-going murders massively boosted its circulation.

The Star only unveiled the notorious letter from 'Jack the Ripper' in the midst of a drastic fall in sales after the exoneration of a bootmaker it had identified as a key suspect.

Handwriting expert Elaine Quigley, recruited by Dr Cook to examine the letter, has identified it as the work of Star journalist Frederick Best.

But the public was convinced, Dr Cook says - and the concept of a lone rogue killer on the loose in the East End backstreets may have helped the real culprits literally get away with murder.

With L.O.V.E

P.S.: Do not confuse Jack the Ripper with the Yorkshire Ripper! - Different Place... Different Time...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

paula-c

December 30, 2010, 08:48:54 AM
The issue is very controversial Mary Magdalene:

It is said that Jesus had a follower who so loved as much as to have the courage to attend his crucifixion, a follower that he love both chose him as the first person to know his resurrection. This character has come down to us with controversial name and profession: Mary Magdalene, the prostitute. But in the canonical Gospels never is it presented as such, at most relates it as a freed sinful. The linkage of Mary Magdalene with a prostitute is due to a rather late interpretation, carried out at least the 4th century, if not later, based on a questionable reading of the famous passage from the Gospel according to St. Luke in which it appears a sinner who washes the feet of the Lord and rinse them with her hair. Washing feet was a service that you did to show welcome and hospitality or simply for deference. Normally performed it a slave no Jew or a woman, but not a prostitute. A literal interpretation of la Magdalena character and their profession is not only wrong and desecadora, but it also can to mislead us or prevent us from discover what is hidden behind one of the richest and most beautiful Christian themes. Remember that Eastern santa María Magdalena, far from being a public sinner is a Virgin who in recent years I have been to church eremitic life.

That Mary Magdalene was the first person to come into contact with the risen Christ precisely awarded the primary roles in the esoteric filiation of Christianity. It has come it to call "the Evangelist of the resurrection". Certainly it is normal that relates it to John, the beloved disciple, and no enjoyment of the sympathies of Peter, who is who in some way symbolises the stone church, outdoor, Church while John symbolizes the Church of love, the domestic church.
In the Gospel of Mary Magdalene, after hearing the story of a vision that Maria Magdalena receives specific teachings of el Salvador to the soul, the same Peter is amazed, and said: "master has talked with a woman without we know, and not manifestly, things that are ignored, so all we return us and listen to this woman?" Has really preferred it to us? "."
If the Magdalena represents the soul, it is logical that the redemptive words of Christ are directed to it and not men of "flesh and blood", as Jews, would say or of "flesh and bone", as we say "Christians". This Gospel is not current; words as in the Gospel of Thomas, containing "the secret words which Jesus had said", we find words nor the Apostles themselves knew: "these thoughts are different from what we know."

It is aimed at redeeming words Nous, some translated by mind, but rather refers to the divine spark that dwells within every human being.

The Three Marias

The Gospels speak of three Marys and in several passages we find one that could well be Mary Magdalene. In one of the most plémicos Gnostic Gospels, the so-called Gospel of Philip, we read:

"There were three Mariam, who walked with the teacher all the time: his mother (his) sister and Magdalene, who is called his partner."

The first verse of canonical origin which refers to Mary Magdalene is found just after the crucifixion (Matthew XXVII-56) and before the resurrection of Jesus. There is explicitly called Mary Magdalene. Further distinguishing between Mary Magdalene and Mary the mother of James, is back to saying "there was Mary Magdalene and the other Mary, sitting opposite the tomb. " In the Gospel of Mark (XV-57) the text is slightly different: "Mary Magdalene and Mary the mother of Joseph looked where he was laid. " And later (XVI-I): "After the Sabbath, Mary Magdalene and Mary the mother of James and Salome bought spices to go and anoint him. "
 But the Gospel passage that perhaps provides more data on the character is in Mark
 XVI-9 says:
Resurrected Jesus on the morning of the first day of the week, is first appeared to Mary Magdalene, who had missed seven demons." "She was who announced it to those who had lived with him, which were mired in sadness yel crying, but hearing that lived and had been seen by her, not believed it."

Several things can deduct a first reading of these words:
1-Mary Magdalene was the first person that resurrected Jesus appeared. This gives already a superiority over the other disciples, superiority to the Apostles, especially Peter, do not seem to have been recognized.
2 - Mary Magdalene you had "taken" or is removed, seven demons. This allows us to identify women appearing in Lucas VIII-2, which was a sinner, but that does not say at any one time than prostitute.
3-Maria Magdalena announcing Jesus resurrected, but his own disciples not believed it, despite the fact that, as we read in John XX-9, was that in writing that "necessary was that the resucitase from the dead". This attitude is still in many Christians, it somehow have stayed on the cross but not gone further on. As Louis Cattiaux wrote in his book the back message, "the believer's faith is delete the desolation of death to have hope in the resurrection and the joy of a new life force", and later: "many believed do good going in search of the death of Jesus, but none was followed in the resurrection, which is the only one that justifies the passion of the beautiful Lord and confirms our upcoming release".Volviendo item in question, instead of being the first person to contemplate Jesus María Magdalena resurrected would have been a man (an apostle, as it would be the logical thing), would have thought you?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

December 30, 2010, 02:20:48 PM
Paula,

Several things can deduct a first reading of these words:
1-Mary Magdalene was the first person that resurrected Jesus appeared. This gives already a superiority over the other disciples, superiority to the Apostles, especially Peter, do not seem to have been recognized.
2 - Mary Magdalene you had "taken" or is removed, seven demons. This allows us to identify women appearing in Lucas VIII-2, which was a sinner, but that does not say at any one time than prostitute.
3-Maria Magdalena announcing Jesus resurrected, but his own disciples not believed it, despite the fact that, as we read in John XX-9, was that in writing that "necessary was that the resucitase from the dead". This attitude is still in many Christians, it somehow have stayed on the cross but not gone further on. As Louis Cattiaux wrote in his book the back message, "the believer's faith is delete the desolation of death to have hope in the resurrection and the joy of a new life force", and later: "many believed do good going in search of the death of Jesus, but none was followed in the resurrection, which is the only one that justifies the passion of the beautiful Lord and confirms our upcoming release".Volviendo item in question, instead of being the first person to contemplate Jesus María Magdalena resurrected would have been a man (an apostle, as it would be the logical thing), would have thought you?

Mary Magdalene a man??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

MissG

December 30, 2010, 02:21:46 PM
You are so welcome, @ Gema.  I'm so glad that you want to explore this further, because I FEEL that this is what Michael's message is all about.  The marriage of the opposites.  Sun and Moon, Yin/Yang, left/right etc.  "There's nothing that can't be done if we raise our voice as ONE."

You just need to Google (or whatever your search engine is) "male female energies."  I'll start you off with this link:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Thanks for the link. I took the time to read it. Very new to my knowledge  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
December 30, 2010, 02:23:36 PM
TheRunningGirl wrote:
The Jack the Ripper scenes in TMP Phase VII part 1 video are absolutely accurate, the tour of the Quarter mile is one of London many "attractions" and until watching the TMP video I never realised that this was a possible "HOAX" created by TPTB to bring FEAR.
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
8-)
It is not the actual subject of sin and prostitution that I am worried about coming to light, it is how it is being addressed in his videos. To say that Jack the Ripper who murdered prostitutes is a hoax is nonsense. It would be like saying The Green River killer was a hoax. I know better, I was out on the streets when he was killing women.

I have lost many friends at the hands of killers aka a trick who went on a killing spree sometimes in the name of cleaning up the sinfulness because of the "whore"

Off the backs and death of women; the greedy turned it into a profitable business.
Dmovie puts ALL sin and BLAME on women, mainly "whores" He is NOT qualified to speak on the subject of prostitution, I am. I specifically asked that he tread lightly, meaning show a little respect as we are HUMAN.
Do you see my issue? Do you really understand why I am so passionate about the issue?
Dmovie puts the blame on prostitutes as if we are the problem for mankinds fall and destruction.
Well since it appears I have been misunderstood as to why I am upset at the suggestion of Jack the Ripper murders being a hoax; I will show you why I referenced The Green River Killer. The murders happened in London just as they did in the state of Washington, Portland, and where ever else Gary Ridgeway aka The Green River Killer chose to murder women.

Do you know how much money has been made exploiting the murders of these women by The Green River Killer? Do you know how many times the police had Gary in their custody but, let him go and he continued to murder women for 20 years?  :x

[youtube:25pfvwcn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0A2oAUNi0Q[/youtube:25pfvwcn]
[youtube:25pfvwcn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRUM47q9Fvs&feature=related[/youtube:25pfvwcn]
[youtube:25pfvwcn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N27ElFO59Yo&feature=related[/youtube:25pfvwcn]
[youtube:25pfvwcn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d9Bq0dokTY&feature=related[/youtube:25pfvwcn][youtube:25pfvwcn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM0C-oKscmU&feature=related[/youtube:25pfvwcn]
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
To address the Facts on Jack the Ripper.

The known facts on Jack the Ripper do perfectly match the TMP phase VII videos:

Reference - Extract from: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Jack the Ripper" is the best-known name given to an unidentified serial killer who was active in the largely impoverished areas in and around the Whitechapel district of London in 1888. The name originated in a letter, written by someone claiming to be the murderer, that was disseminated in the media. The letter is widely believed to have been a hoax, and may have been written by a journalist in a deliberate attempt to heighten interest in the story. Other nicknames used for the killer at the time were "The Whitechapel Murderer" and "Leather Apron".
Attacks ascribed to the Ripper typically involved female prostitutes from the slums whose throats were cut prior to abdominal mutilations. The removal of internal organs from at least three of the victims led to proposals that their killer possessed anatomical or surgical knowledge. Rumours that the murders were connected intensified in September and October 1888, and letters from a writer or writers purporting to be the murderer were received by media outlets and Scotland Yard. The "From Hell" letter, received by George Lusk of the Whitechapel Vigilance Committee, included half of a preserved human kidney, supposedly from one of the victims. Mainly because of the extraordinarily brutal character of the murders, and because of media treatment of the events, the public came increasingly to believe in a single serial killer known as "Jack the Ripper".
Extensive newspaper coverage bestowed widespread and enduring international notoriety on the Ripper. An investigation into a series of brutal killings in Whitechapel up to 1891 was unable to connect all the killings conclusively to the murders of 1888, but the legend of Jack the Ripper solidified. As the murders were never solved, the legends surrounding them became a combination of genuine historical research, folklore, and pseudohistory. The term "ripperology" was coined to describe the study and analysis of the Ripper cases. There are now over one hundred theories about the Ripper's identity, and the murders have inspired multiple works of fiction.

The "Legend" of Jack the Ripper has been reported in many instances has being a Hoax invented to create Fear and increase Newspaper sales:
Reference : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jack the Ripper was a forgery invented by journalists to link a series of unrelated murders and sell newspapers, according to a new book.

The unsolved murders of five prostitutes in London's East End in 1888 have spawned innumerable theories over the identity of the 'real' Jack the Ripper - with candidates including artist Walter Sickert, Alice In Wonderland author Lewis Carroll and even Queen Victoria's grandson the Duke of Clarence.

But now historian Dr Andrew Cook claims to have blown all these theories out of the water by dismissing the notion of a brutal, murderous spree by one 'serial killer' altogether.

In his book Jack The Ripper: Case Closed, he argues that the famous letter bragging about the killings - signed 'Jack the Ripper' in the first-ever use of that name - was actually forged by journalists desperate to sell their newspaper.

Dr Cook says streetwalkers Mary Nichols, Catherine Eddowes, Mary Kelly, Elizabeth Stride and Annie Chapman were killed by different men, as were the six other Whitechapel victims often added to the Ripper's toll.

He takes his evidence from police and medical experts at the time who expressed doubts about the single killer theory even as it began to take hold on the public imagination.

The senior Whitechapel policeman at the time of the killings admitted in his retirement speech that he did not believe Mary Kelly was killed by 'Jack the Ripper', Dr Cook points out.

The assistant police surgeon who examined all five victims, Percy Clark, told the East London Observer in 1910: 'I think perhaps one man was responsible for three of them. I would not like to say he did the others.'

However, comments like this were a drop in an ocean as the myth of the lone rogue killer took hold of the Victorian imagination.

Dr Cook shows that the newly-launched Star newspaper was the first to claim that one man was behind three of the 1888 killings.

Even though most experts today agree that two of these - Emma Smith and Martha Tabram - were not carried out by the same man, the Star's prurient accounts of the on-going murders massively boosted its circulation.

The Star only unveiled the notorious letter from 'Jack the Ripper' in the midst of a drastic fall in sales after the exoneration of a bootmaker it had identified as a key suspect.

Handwriting expert Elaine Quigley, recruited by Dr Cook to examine the letter, has identified it as the work of Star journalist Frederick Best.

But the public was convinced, Dr Cook says - and the concept of a lone rogue killer on the loose in the East End backstreets may have helped the real culprits literally get away with murder.

With L.O.V.E

P.S.: Do not confuse Jack the Ripper with the Yorkshire Ripper! - Different Place... Different Time...

I was not arguing Dmovie's facts of tourism as being inaccurate. I am saying his suggestion that the theory of Jack the Ripper was just a hoax to scare people is inaccurate. You are quoting wikipedia and news media for your evidence towards the argument, I however know that wikipedia is to be taken with a grain of salt because everyone can add to it their theories, also to quote the media and to use their words as truth....really? We all should know by now to also take the media with a grain of salt.

Also I don't disagree with the fact that the media and anyone else who exploits the deaths of the women were done with the modivation to SELL newspapers, books, tourism, to make a PROFIT= money.
oh and if I am slanderous criticing his video, the inaccurancies of it, regarding Jack the Ripper, prostitutes being murdered, money being made off of their deaths...If that is slanderous because I weighed out the spirit of Dmovie and I find him foul..then what he said about prostitutes is slanderous to me.
Do you know how disinformation is used, spread, and why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 30, 2010, 04:46:04 PM
There's so  much to respond to in this thread.

Add Prince to my personal list of contenders for TS, currently Lisa P., Joe Espisito, TT, Elvis. My personal favorite is MJ
for sure, and most likely. But just in case it's not MJ, then one of these. 50% to 95% sure TS is Michael :lol: .

Prostitution, well that has been around since practically Adam and Eve and their kids. God created men and women with
genitalia believe it or not, and the electrical impulses of pleasure or pain along with them! :shock:  :o  :lol:  Someone posted about Rahab in the Jericho situation being in the bloodline of Jesus, and there was as well Judah, one of the 12 sons of Jacob, had a child from a prostitute Tamar in the bloodline. Then in the New Testament Jesus was born so-called in the setting where people must have thought Mary slept with someone other than Joseph her betrothed. Then finally Jesus himself hung around sinners and was accused of doing so. That historical setting was not kind to women. The Bible is written in the setting of male dominance, fact, part of the original curse. Jesus broke that mold in some ways. I personally believe the book of John was written by Mary Magdalene, the disciple whom Jesus loved. The evidence points to that. (I've written about the details on another thread.) Hebrews written by Priscilla, wife of Aquilla.
But then I believe ALL is planned by God, evil and all literature, religion, sin and temptation--everything. No free will--myth and part of the illusion. We THINK we think our own thoughts and carry out our own plans and sin nature or loving ways. Michael even said he could have influenced Hitler and those 2 brit boys who heiniously tortured that todler to death, for good with love.

Concerning Jack the Ripper, someone that MJ mentioned several times, means he (or concept) is significant for some reason. So which of these opinions is correct IDK-- JTR fictitious or real? The fact is many prostitutes are murdered all the time in every city throughout the world. In my city there are several per year. Robert Picton is famous in Vancouver for having supposedly slaughtered 50. You are correct that if men didn't have these weaknesses or lusts there wouldn't be this issue. But it's all part of God's storyline. HISstory and the human tapestry.

Interesting that Lisa Marie was married before, and married again after MJ, yet he loves her still. A theme in the Old Testament is God's love for his wife--Israel as a nation. She was a prostitute and unfaithful, and sometimes God says he has divorced her and sometimes angry with her, but still always loves her and will always love her. Read the major prophetic books. God told Hosea to marry a prostitute Gomer and have 2 children with her, whose names were symbolic of Israel as God's wife. The prostitute themes run throughout the Bible; it's one of many layers of the story. Beautiful I think. God's thoughts and ways are not like man's thoughts and ways.

The Apostle Paul who wrote many books in the New Testament, was a student of Pharasaism, converted to Christ. He still maintained his anti-women stance, though teaching against the Laws of Pharasaism. We all keep certain aspects of our environment and upbringing whether we think we do or not.

About the confrontational dispute going on in this thread, we all have personalities, and styles of communication. I hope respect and love can prevail over emotion. If there is wrongdoing, it will eventually come out. Blessings to all.

Im_convincedmjalive
I respect you and appreciate all your contributions to this forum. I believe you are a genuine passionate person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2010, 05:28:04 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
The issue is very controversial Mary Magdalene:

You are absolutely right Paula, Marie Magdalene remains in large an enigma today with many theories about who she really was. The article is absolutely right in stating that she may indeed not have been a prostitute. Mary Magdalene may have been a disciple of Jesus or even his wife.
God created man in his image. In God's image he created him. Male and female He created them. -- Genesis 1:27
And I feel sometime that religions have voluntarily removed God's feminine face and with it the emotions, the compassion, the love of life, people and things.
I particularly like the poem Thunder, Perfect Mind from the Gospel of Thomas (see below reference) that may so nicely describe Mary Magdalene.
Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The Gospel of Thomas was suppressed by the Church with the same rigour and brutality that it used to suppress heretics and witches. Only fragments had survived, until a copy was found with the Nag Hammadi find in Egypt in 1945. Although less well known, the Nag Hammadi find was as important as finding the Dead Sea Scrolls.
The Nag Hammadi find contained a number of interesting documents that shed light on early Christianity, including a number of early Christian gospels, the Gospel of Philip, the Gospel of Truth (written from the perspective of the serpent in the Garden of Eden), the Apocryphon of John (mysteries taught by Jesus to John), the Gospel to the Egyptians (the Great Book of the Sacred Spirit), early Christian writings attributed to the followers of Jesus, the Secret Book of James, the Apocalypse of Paul, the Letter of Peter to Paul, the Apocalypse of Peter and a miscellanea of poetry, quasi-philosophical and theological discussions and descriptions of the origins of the universe, magic, myths and mystical practices. In total thirteen leather-bound papyrus books and assorted loose leaves of papyrus in an earthenware jar, fifty-two documents, of which forty were previously unknown.

The documents themselves are dated at around 350-400 AD, but draw upon much earlier documents of which they are copies.

One of the poems, entitled Thunder, Perfect Mind is spoken in the voice of a divine female power:

For I am the first and the last.
I am the honoured one and the scorned one.
I am the whore and the holy one.
I am the wife and the virgin ...
I am the barren one,
    and many are her sons ...
I am the silence that is incomprehensible ...
I am the utterance of my name.

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

MissG

December 30, 2010, 05:59:35 PM
Why is Magdalene being discussed?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

paula-c

December 30, 2010, 06:06:40 PM
If TheRunningGirl and Gem he asks me if I believe that Maria Magadalenn is a man, not, as well as i do not believe that it was a prostitute, is interesting what they say The Gnostic Gospels

The first documents for Christianity. Oddly enough, does not match the Gospels of the Bible. The Gospel of Philip, for example: the companion of the Saviour is Mary Magdalene. Christ loved her more than all his disciples and used to kiss her in the mouth. The rest of disciples were offended by this and he expressed his disapproval. He said: why it rather than all of us love?.
In Aramaic, the word 'partner' at that time meant literally 'wife'. 'And the companion of the Saviour was Mary Magdalene. Other paragraphs was given to understand clearly that Magdalena and Jesus had a romantic relationship. The Gospel of Mary Magdalene: and Peter said: «What has spoken el Salvador with a woman without our knowledge?.» Must we give us all the back and listen to it? «Prefers it to us?» And Levi responded: «Peter, you've always very impetuous.» I now see you fighting against women as an adversary. If the Savior has made worthy, who are you to reject it?. Sure that el Salvador known very well. «Why it loved more than us.»

The prostitute? This word sounds to insult! -I think that Magdalena was not!. This unfortunate misconception is the legacy of a smear campaign launched by the Church in his early

Obviously the Vatican, faithful to its tradition of obscurantist, tried by all means prevent disclosure of those texts. Because with them were uncovered machinations and contradictions and confirming that the modern Bible was compiled and edited by men who have the tendency to overestimate what masculion and devaluacion of femininity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions