DoTopic starter

Wow he really was/is amazing!
December 27, 2010, 12:26:09 PM
The last few weeks, I'm feeling a little sad, without a particular reason. No, that's not entirely true, I think I'm sad because I don't know what to expect anymore. I haven't lost hope, but the uncertainty about Michael's plans, his whereabouts, his safety, his health and the big question, if he really is coming back, or is he away from the public forever, is sometimes tearing me apart. My dream about him that I had yesterdaynight isn't surely helping me to feel better.
So, I watched some vids on youtube of him and THAT was helping me to cheer up a little bit.
Wow, he is so incredibly good!!!! And to see him dancing on music that isn't his own, is just also WOW!

Hope these vids will cheer you up also (when needed ofcourse!) Enjoy!

This one is on WOW by Kylie Minogue
[youtube:3hehiadu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV_7dwhYdqM[/youtube:3hehiadu]

This one is on Makes me lose my breath by Destiny's Child
[youtube:3hehiadu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEIhcqaxbQw[/youtube:3hehiadu]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Re: Wow he really was/is amazing!
December 27, 2010, 12:32:00 PM
WOW, the 1st one is A M A Z I N G . i cant watch the 2nd cause its blocked by sony...
and i love this too
 [youtube:zc8f7ch3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcPdDi2GBJM[/youtube:zc8f7ch3]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Darkness isn't the absence of light... it's the absence of you.
I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sarahli

December 27, 2010, 12:36:27 PM
I understand what you're feeling Do... I've been feeling the same lately I'm kind of having off-days in a row... not losing faith though  :) thanks for sharing made me smile.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

DoTopic starter

December 27, 2010, 12:56:09 PM
@Mammu94, awww your vid makes me very emotional! This one is really good! Thanx for posting :)
Sorry you can't watch my second vid, here it's not blocked.

@Sarahli, thank you for your kind words! Glad that you post a reply, I feel so lonely sometimes, cannot share my feelings with anyone exept with you guys! I hope there is someting going to happen real soon because I don't know how much longer I can take this. Yes I know, it's really selfish but like I said, the uncertainty is driving me crazy!!! I want some action right now!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

December 27, 2010, 01:09:20 PM
Do,

Do not feel alone. We are all on the same adventure. 'm Also disappointed with this hoax, because there is not encouraging news, just controversy.
 I hope that 2011 will have some answer, because I think I'm losing hope of seeing Michael live again someday.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

DoTopic starter

December 27, 2010, 01:33:07 PM
Hi AnaMarcia, thank you so much for your reply! I'm 'glad' (I know it's not the right word, I'm sorry!) that you know what I'm feeling. It's exactly what your wrote:  no encouraging news, just controversy.
It's just so difficult to hang on, not losing hope, keeping the faith because of all this controversy. I don't understand the plan anymore. We so need a word, just one word from him, to know that he's okay, that maybe it's going to take a little/lot more time, but in the end, everything will be okay! Is it really necessary to let us waiting, would he do that, if he's reading here, he can comfort us you know? So many people already believe he's alive, so we don't dealing with a big SECRET then, do we? Don't get me wrong, I'm certainly not angry at him, but.....aawww you know, I need some good news!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

December 27, 2010, 01:37:35 PM
Do - definitely, you are not alone in what you feel. I believe Michael is alive but I get really angry when I think about Tom Sneddon. He robbed, not only Michael, but the world. We all lost out on this precious gift and I think this hoax is partly a result of Michael trying to repair the damage from that destruction.

That is why when William Wegener posts that new website asking for $10 support in helping vindicate Michael and take back what was stolen from him I will be one of the first to jump on board.

There is probably several reasons Michael is doing this hoax but for me it's all about vindication and that's what I'm determined to contribute to in my small way. So, when I start to get discouraged I think about Sneddon and Diane Dimond (and others) and it gives me renewed determination.

Keep the faith. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

DoTopic starter

December 27, 2010, 02:12:15 PM
Hi voiceforthesilent, I really do understand what you are saying and I'm with you, vindication is one of the main reasons for this hoax for me. We discussed his vindication before and we even spoke about it before!! We sure are on the same path together :)
Quote from: "Do"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Unfortunately I know little or nothing about litigation, but is it possible for a group like us to turn to Thomas Mesereau and ask him to sue Tom Sneddon because of falsification of evidence in the trial against Michael Jackson? Especially after seeing the video of William Wagener (viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10014&hilit=tom+sneddon) I kept thinking about this. How is it possible that such a low figure is not addressed about what he has done? Is this justice? Shouldn't we take matters in our own hands and show that we stand behind Michael and that we will not accept what Sneddon has done to him? I do not twitter so I have no idea how I can make contact with Mr. Mesereau but maybe he wants to help us. We have to do SOMETHING for Michael, do him justice.
Please don't laugh at me because I do not know if what I'm saying is silly, it's just a thought that's coming to my mind.

What you are saying isn't silly at all. It's actually very puzzling why Mr Sneddon still remains unpunished for his blatant abuse of the law. I wonder if Mr Messerau has the authority to raise the flag or if it has to come from someone else. But I bet Mr Messerau would know the answer to that if someone is willing to politely ask him on behalf of Michael's supporters. Blessings.

Hi Voiceforthesilent,
I sent a PM to Mo and Souza about this, because if it's something we can do as a group, they possibly know the way to do it.
And if there is someone around here who follows Tom Mesereau on Twitter, please would you be so kind to ask hem if something like this is possible to do for him!
Love to you!

And I know I'm going off topic right now, but about Wagener, I read today on the blog of Bonnie Cox a story about him, and now I don't know what to think about him either. It's a mess sometimes and that's what this whole 'event' is making so difficult!

The whole article is on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Let’s help them out.  THIS is who William Wagener is:

“A warrant for Wagener's arrest was issued by officials in Wisconsin five days before the election, on charges of violating the terms of his probation in connection with felony bail jumping. As a convicted felon, Wagener had no right to run for public office, Wisconsin authorities asserted .”  Source

“William Wagener ran for 5th District County Supervisor in 2002 and was arrested shortly before the election. Because he was a convicted felon, Wisconsin authorities claimed that he had no right to run for political office. As a result, Wagener was arrested by Santa Barbara authorities.
In response, Wagener’s attorney John Holland said that his client’s prior conviction should have had no effect on his right to be a political candidate.”  Source

But this was more interesting, and goes into more detail concerning Mr. Wagener’s past.  Source  Please read this source.  This is the man that wants millions of dollars of YOUR money.

Really?  In my state, convicted felons cannot even vote let alone run for office.  The man jumped bail!  I realize that Sneddon is the last person on earth that I would consider worthy of judging another, but Wagener’s problems did not begin in California.  Was his arrest opportunist of his opponents?  It could be.  But considering that Wagener was already far behind the polls before his arrest, I did not see the motivation other than Wisconsin caught up with him.

At the end of the video, Wagoner is still asking for each Michael Jackson Fan to give $10 to fund this “defense” video.   I thought Larry Nimmer had already produced one of these?  Why does William Wagoner need to produce one?  Why can’t he use the platform he already has?  Aphrodite Jones didn’t do a good enough job on “True Crime”?

I would love to allow myself the possibility that William Wagener is on the up and up and yes, many a person either running for political office or for some other reason, has been in the path of Sneddon’s bulldozer.  But when someone is asking for fans the world over to give $10 in an effort to raise millions to make a documentary which has already been made several times, and selling Michael Jackson fans the dream of buying back Neverland, reality begs the question:

How is William Wagener going to restore something he has absolutely no legal ownership of?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

Sarahli

December 27, 2010, 05:23:07 PM
@Sarahli, thank you for your kind words! Glad that you post a reply, I feel so lonely sometimes, cannot share my feelings with anyone exept with you guys! I hope there is someting going to happen real soon because I don't know how much longer I can take this. Yes I know, it's really selfish but like I said, the uncertainty is driving me crazy!!! I want some action right now!!!!

Do, if you ever want to talk really don't hesitate, even to pm me. We are also here for each other. I also can talk about the hoax only here and sometimes I feel lonely. Now I also keep in mind that there needs time for all that and that Michael himself needs time so whoever said that patience is a virtue he was right. We have to learn to be patient, I am learning too, especially in this hoax where our patience is really being put to the test. We have taken a seat in the unstoppable train now and went so far already. Sometimes I look back and I realize through what an amazing adventure we have been all together. It gives me a good feeling and the will to keep watching. I now that the truth will prevail and we will see it God willing. Peace to your heart.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

DoTopic starter

December 28, 2010, 03:48:16 AM
Sarahli, ofcourse you're absolutely right about learning to have patience in this matter! I'm trying so hard! Thank you so much for your reply, the last few weeks were not easy for me and I'm sure for many of us neither. My family isn't making fun of me, thank God, but they also don't believe in a hoax. So it's really a relief when my 'family' over here is hearing 'my call in the dark' and is answering me! Again thank you!

Most of the time I enjoy this journey (but then again I ask myself, what was the reason for Michael to do this, is he safe now, is there really something to 'enjoy', you know?) but I'm not such an investigator like many of you so that's what's making me feel 'useless' sometimes. But I really do appreciate all the hard work and dedication of all of you!

And if you have any uplifting video of Michael for me, please don't hesitate to post!!

Much love, Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

RunFaYaLife

January 28, 2011, 01:58:30 AM
And if you have any uplifting video of Michael for me, please don't hesitate to post!!

Here ya go...when I'm bummed I like to go find things he did that amazed or amuse me...there is a lot of them but these are a few of my personal fav's.

At about .30 seconds in ...lmao!
[youtube:1bsqg4pc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoszPv5mwCs[/youtube:1bsqg4pc]

Beatboxing
[youtube:1bsqg4pc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C5he8XQCBw[/youtube:1bsqg4pc]

Touring
[youtube:1bsqg4pc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6IzRz1pD6M[/youtube:1bsqg4pc]

Salvation Army
[youtube:1bsqg4pc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBwzHT0gmds[/youtube:1bsqg4pc]

Michael Jackson also says about this song in Moonwalk, "A musician knows hit material. It has to feel right. Everything has to feel in place. It fulfills you and it makes you feel good. You know it when you hear it. That's how I felt about 'Billie Jean.' I knew it was going to be big while I was writing it. I was really absorbed in that song. One day during a break in a recording session I was riding down the Ventura Freeway with Nelson Hayes, who was working with me at the time. 'Billie Jean' was going around in my head and that's all I was thinking about. We were getting off the freeway when a kid on a motorcycle pulls up to us and says, 'Your car's on fire.' Suddenly we noticed the smoke and pulled over and the whole bottom of the Rolls-Royce was on fire. That kid probably saved our lives. If the car had exploded, we could have been killed. But I was so absorbed by this tune floating in my head that I didn't even focus on the awful possibilities until later."

Sounds like something I would do. LOL
Don't despair grasshoppa regardless...Michael lived three full live times [at least]

*smile*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2011, 12:00:03 PM
Wanna see an absolutely amazing Michael? Just watch THIS  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

(sorry I don`t kow how to upload this ...

Enjoy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

RunFaYaLife

January 28, 2011, 09:56:04 PM
[youtube:1imw2msh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Uc0plr-tiU[/youtube:1imw2msh]

There ya go Aintnosunshine [ <-------<<< LOVE that song BTW]

When you post a youtube link in the reply box
just look at the upper left hand corner
highlight your link
then click where it says "youtube"
the brackets will be wrapped around it and WaLa it is uploaded. ; )

Thanks for the Vid!
 :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DoTopic starter

January 29, 2011, 04:37:19 PM
Thanks RunFaYaLife, I can watch your vids over and over again! Keep them coming!

Hi Aintnosunshine, he really is a great dancer isn't he?! And you can tell he was practising 'Smooth Criminal' in an early stage!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

January 29, 2011, 05:49:01 PM
Okay...I wonder what year that tap video is...THAT IS MY FAVORITE !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions