Re: Picture of Lisa Marie at Casket
January 03, 2011, 11:40:04 PM
Oh, Lisa again?
is there any other woman in Michael's life?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

January 04, 2011, 07:59:08 AM
I know I'm going to be laughed at for this but so be it. Michael Lockwood has changed in looks a lot since the "death" of MJ and his entire get up/personna is just strange IMO. Look at his big feet, take really good notice of his hands and bone structure, his size *or at least what we can see in photos* as I'm not sure if anyone on this site has actually seen the man in person up close. When I see him I'm always thinking could anyone dress more "out there" and just unusual as if the style he projects was something thought about long and hard to convey a character/part, a precise and chosen image....a created person if you will. Even much more so than Conrad Murray. And you really can not find a huge amount of info on him either. *Sort of like Arno Bani* and ...As a wrestling fan in the past the only Mike Lockwood I ever knew about was a little guy referred to as Crash Holly back in the day and he is dead. How perfect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Serenitys_Dream

January 04, 2011, 09:43:21 AM
Quote from: "nefari"
I know I'm going to be laughed at for this but so be it. Michael Lockwood has changed in looks a lot since the "death" of MJ and his entire get up/personna is just strange IMO. Look at his big feet, take really good notice of his hands and bone structure, his size *or at least what we can see in photos* as I'm not sure if anyone on this site has actually seen the man in person up close. When I see him I'm always thinking could anyone dress more "out there" and just unusual as if the style he projects was something thought about long and hard to convey a character/part, a precise and chosen image....a created person if you will. Even much more so than Conrad Murray. And you really can not find a huge amount of info on him either. *Sort of like Arno Bani* and ...As a wrestling fan in the past the only Mike Lockwood I ever knew about was a little guy referred to as Crash Holly back in the day and he is dead. How perfect.

He wasn't a well known person to the public before he married LMP. If you google search me you won't find much if anything but if I married a famous celebrity...I guess then I would start to be known too right?

Michael Dean Lockwood (born May 22, 1961 in Hawthorne California) is an American guitarist and producer, a native of Bakersfield, probably most well-known for producing and performing with Lisa Marie Presley and Aimee Mann. Lockwood has also worked with Carly Simon, Fiona Apple, Bijou Phillips, Alana Davis, Ben Taylor, Leona Naess, Susanna Hoffs and Michael Penn.

A self-taught guitarist, Lockwood has been playing since age 8, when he saw the Beatles movie Help!. In 1985 Michael Lockwood joined the already established but yet unsigned Hollywood group Lions & Ghosts. They were later signed to EMI America Records and recorded their first album in London. They disbanded in 1989 after a second record was released and several members had changed. He formed a local Power pop band Wink with Michael Marquesen & Brian Keats.

He married Lisa Marie Presley in a small ceremony in Kyoto, Japan on January 22, 2006. Like his wife, he is involved with the Church of Scientology. Michael and Lisa Marie had fraternal twin girls via Caesarean section, weighing 5 pounds 2 ounces and 5 pounds 15 ounces respectively, at birth. The girls have been named Harper and Finley. The twins are the first children for Michael, and the third and fourth for Lisa Marie.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

His official website:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
His myspace:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
His facebook:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In Paris in 1997

London Tube pass from sometime in the 90's

More Pics:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

January 04, 2011, 10:18:28 AM
Serenitys_Dream thank you so much for posting these photos of him. He has definately changed over the years, some through age of course. Honestly though if I search my real name on the Internet I find about as much info on me as there is on him and he's big time compared to me. I'm a common person and through years of keeping my own website, doing fan fictions in several fandoms and general stuff like petition signing, blog postings, poetry submissions, etc....my name at least pops up rather often on the net. All I'm saying it just seems like he should be more popular and there should be more websites about him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

January 04, 2011, 10:24:34 AM
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
1) Why show it at all?  She talked about standing at his casket ALONE, not wanting to leave him.  Did we need an illustration? Was it proof she was there? Why?
2) Who took it if she was there ALONE?  Did a family member turn around and say, oh, how cute, Lisa with her hand on Michael's casket- let's snap a quick pic.
3)If it was the family photographer- why was he still there?  She said ALONE.  She did not say, me and the photographer hung out...  Would she not have asked him to leave if she wanted to be there by herself?  And, did he hang around JUST incase someone came back? Or was this part of the plan- to take that picture...
4)The way she holds the program.  A bit much to me.  I would hold a program that way if I wanted to remember where this pic was taken.  I'm pretty sure she'll remember.  
In conclusion: This picture, to me, is a clue and proof that Lisa was- at least from this point on in on the hoax.

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
So, fast forward to June 25, 2009. LMP has been fairly vocal. And lets not forget the sunflower blog...however, I'm confused about that too because I thought she said that just for the hoax but we just saw a video that had Michael and Debbie with Prince as a baby and there was a vase with sunflowers...so maybe he does like them? Either way, Lisa's involvement makes it clear that she cannot be an innocent bystander. She has to be aware of what's going on.

Wouldn't it be a trip if we find out in the end that Michael and Lisa have been together this whole time but publicly living separate lives to throw the media off in order to leave them alone? I know - pretty strange and far fetched, but so is a lot of stuff we've been reading. LOL

The first thing I thought of after reading this is the video with LMP and Michael together.
Was her statement and this picture supposed to be a clue to reference this song?  

“How could this be, you're not here with me
You never said goodbye, someone tell me why
Did you have to go and leave my world so cold?
Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did LOVE slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says…”

From the point of view of a fan “Why did he leave? How did L.O.V.E. (Michael) “slip away” but then it is whispered…..
SECRETS are usually whispered.

“That you are not alone, for I am here with you
Though you're far away, I am here to stay”

So he’s telling us he didn’t leave. We are not alone in this. LMP was our reference. She was chosen to represent this SECRET.

Just a thought...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

January 05, 2011, 05:55:57 AM
Quote from: "nefari"
I was laughing, but just bc I have similar thoughts.... and seeing him so "out there" dressed, sometimes even with huge earrings on or painted nails, I really wonder if he could be gay. He was in his mid 40ies and never married before and had no children before. I know this sounds prejudiced and I dont want to offend anybodys feelings but wouldnt that be kind of convenient for Lisa?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2011, 06:29:44 AM
Could someone post a pic of it or a link please?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

January 05, 2011, 06:42:29 AM
Quote from: "GirlInTheMirror"

Yes I was wondering too.. Is this the one?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

Serenitys_Dream

January 20, 2011, 02:09:54 AM
I was reading some things today and anyways I ended up on the website elivispresleynews.com
There is a page there that talks about LMP and Michael. At the bottom of the page, is a photograph, which is supposed to be of LMP at the funeral.

The address on the picture is this:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginlisa_marie_presley_michael_jackson_funeral.jpg

The photograph is small but it is odd though.
LMP is standing in front of the casket and you can only see the top of some flowers.
The flowers look different than what we saw on TV or in other photographs.
It is taken outside and there are all these trees in the background.
There is a white priest present and there are all these white people in the background.
I can't see any family members in the photograph.
I know Michael has both black and white friends but where are the black ones?
Is this even the MJ funeral?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 20, 2011, 04:37:09 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

The picture is photoshopped, mo wonder it is so small.
Thanks to very unkind twitter peeps....right Puff!
Grammy Awards 2007.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 20, 2011, 04:39:40 AM
I read the article from the Elvis link above, and it is deplorable how they speak of Michael. It shows no respect for Lisa either who you'd think they would not want to shame. It makes Lisa look like a fool for marrying him. It shows not one shred of honor to a world class performer, Michael. I imagine some of it is racism, and they only see Elvis as without the same flaws and eccentricities. :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2011, 12:43:57 AM
Wow!!! This is my first time seeing this pic and I'm wondering if I'm the only one who thinks that this looks absolutely NOTHING like her?  :?  I mean, the pic is small and all but it could very well be photoshopped too.  Also, she willingly had children with another "nobody" but she'd refused to bear MJ's children--having loved him soooo much. I don't know, this all completely puzzling.

Quote from: "TinkerbellStardust"
Quote from: "GirlInTheMirror"

Yes I was wondering too.. Is this the one?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions