Quote from: "Christiana"
A couple of things I wanted to comment on about the OP's info, regarding no tears at the funeral...we didn't actually see the funeral. We saw people arriving for the funeral. We saw people talking (and yes smiling and laughing) before the funeral. But we did not see the funeral itself. The live footage of the service was cut off the moment the hearse pulled up. So if there were tears at the funeral service, we don't know because we didn't see the actual funeral service.

And regarding the smiling and laughing...I guess I am the only one (besides all the funeral guests that day) who's ever smiled and laughed immediately before or after a funeral. No one else has ever done that? No one? Ever? I did it before and after my grandmother's funeral...and before and after my grandfather's funeral...and before and after my husband's grandma's funeral...and before and after my father's funeral. People are talking and sharing memories, and sometimes those memories evoke smiles, and even laughter. It does happen, especially at a time when nerves and emotions are very much on the surface and very raw. And it is a very welcome and comforting thing to do when you are grieving.

I do not believe for one second that everyone at the funeral service was in on the hoax. That's just not possible. Yet many people are inferring as much by saying that their smiles and/or laughter are proof of the hoax, or proof that the funeral was fake. Smiles and laughter are not proof of anything, in my opinion, other than that they were having a moment of levity on a very difficult day. After all, most of the people in attendance could NOT have been in on the hoax--so for all intents and purposes, they were there to bury MJ. And that means their emotions, sad, happy, indifferent, or otherwise, were very real.

I agree. People show their emotions in different ways. And we didn't see the whole funeral but what about the memorial? We watched all of it and I was about to faint because of crying and there was NO TEAR on none of the family members. Even there was no tear on Paris' eyes when she made her speech and she didn't use past tense about her dad. That was odd.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've done a close up of what i have seen in the photo, i cannot make it bigger.
It looks to me like a face in a bandit mask, and a brown bird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

I thought someone said Paris was backstage crying at the memorial?You are soooo right when Paris did that speech! I watched that part over and over.... and to me I did not see any tears...... and she did speak of MJ in present tense..... shoot!! After Auntie Janet practically shoved her to the microphone!! lOL! loL!! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Quote from: "Wildy"
James Brown died on december 10th, 2006, 3 days later he had a memorial services at the Apollo Theater with an OPEN casket !! I'm not saying I wanted to see Michael's Body (because the casket was empty  :lol:) but if you compare the memorial of JB and MJ, it makes you wonder !

Also compared to Elvis' funeral it was nothing - I believe Elvis had an open casket and a procession through the streets lined with fans.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

teensy

Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
Quote from: "TheKingWillReturn"
Dancing_machine, That is my point, A reality tv "Star" has people linning the streets for her funeral, she was only a reality tv star, Michael was The King Of Pop, A legendary recording artist and nothing for him??? I Don't get it??  :roll:  :?:

This is big evidence of this being a hoax.
Cause the family couldn't have got the streets blocked unnecessary if no one died.

Good point!  :D

They were telling fans for days not to come down there because they would be kept away. Weren't people who didn't have tickets kept 2 blocks aways? They really made sure to keep people away from the memorial. Access was under strict control.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Does any one of you find this "photo" to be......QUESTIONABLE?! I mean, really?  This looks SO "staged"!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I remember seeing this picture a few weeks ago and just reinforced my believe in the hoax.This looks like a promo picture for a theatrical play :shock:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LLJ

It does look strange. Everyone looks happy and posing with smiles?

And in my family there has never been a time when a photo was taken with a "dead" relative's photo at a funeral. Maybe the traditions are different in US?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
~ Chinese proverb

Kirsche

Quote from: "Another_Part_of_Me"
What I thought was interesting, is that why do they have a trash cans next to his casket?

The "Trash cans" are spotlights...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

mjboogie

Yep that is pretty crazy! I mean no absolutley not the norm in the U.S. Why in the bleep would they take a picture at MJ's funeral especially one like that one? NO WAY? And the family allowed it! They look happy as hell! Just happy........... I am just like looks strange. Then they have the nerve to be posing with flowers like the ones MJ has in his hands!!But you know what some people say to some people funerals are like a celebration of life! Just like when someone leaves the world they rejoice and when someone is born they mourn? IDK either way! :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

Quote from: "mjboogie"
Yep that is pretty crazy! I mean no absolutley not the norm in the U.S. Why in the bleep would they take a picture at MJ's funeral especially one like that one? NO WAY? And the family allowed it! They look happy as hell! Just happy........... I am just like looks strange. Then they have the nerve to be posing with flowers like the ones MJ has in his hands!!But you know what some people say to some people funerals are like a celebration of life! Just like when someone leaves the world they rejoice and when someone is born they mourn? IDK either way! :evil:

remember:
you only see what i want you to see, how i want you to see and when i want you to see... or something like that, sorry for my english!
who post this picture, this picture is from the funeral, so someone from inside must post it in some site... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

steph

Quote from: "Missyb007"
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"

Blinding laser beams  :lol:

Exactly lol  :lol:   :lol:

Maybe not blinding ... but helpfull for media laser beams... they say they didn't wanted any media around the "funeral"  ... forgive me to say this but:

WHY ARE YOU HAVING A FUNERAL OUTSIDE IN THE MIDDLE OF A STREET, (specially Michael's funeral) IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE ANY PRESS AROUND?

LOL that really DOESN'T make sence to me... AT ALL! :roll:  :mrgreen:
I have always wondered why you would have a funeral in the dark on a full moon?
and like you said if you want it private why have a live feed for the first bit?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm kicking myself, because I saw another picture from the Funeral, that shows Blanket arriving, getting out of the Limo and looking into one of these guys faces, with a knowing LOOK or something......and the guy is smiling "back" ! It was totally, inappropriate, in that SETTING and ties into this phony, staged Burial thing.

I posted it on the old MDHD and did'nt SAVE IT!  (I'll try to look for it):(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LOL that really DOESN'T make sence to me... AT ALL! :roll:  :mrgreen:[/quote]
I have always wondered why you would have a funeral in the dark on a full moon?
and like you said if you want it private why have a live feed for the first bit?[/quote]

I'll have to see if I can find the source, but I know somewhere I read that it was suppose to be a sunset funeral but that the Jackson family ran late. I'll see what I can find.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

I posted this on MJHD and it was a little hard for me to find this one so hopefully it works for everyone.

The female in the pink dress right at the beginning getting out of the black SUV, watch her facial expression at :20. Her face gives an odd expression, not one that I have seen at any funeral that I have been to.

Just thought it was odd and wanted to repost for those who haven't seen that section yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions