This is NOT breaking news but ...
December 28, 2010, 08:19:01 PM
Please forgive me, but I didn't know where to ask this question.  It doesn't have anything to do with the hoax.  But I have been trying to figure out who this person is that use to be seen with MJ a lot in the earlier years.  I finally noticed this person in the beginning of the video, Speed Demon.  The guy, who appears to be security or manager or something like that with MJ at the very beginning of the film.  MJ is with Miko, and the guy I am referring to, is the man with the hat and I think he has a light beard.  Anybody know who he is and what has happened to him?  I haven't seen him with MJ for a long time.  I didn't know if he was fired, or perhaps he passed away>  Seems like he was close to him at one point in his life.

Agains, sorry it has nothing to do with the hoax.

Thanks

MeandmyShadow  :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

Re: This is NOT breaking news but ...
December 29, 2010, 11:41:07 AM
are you talking about him?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

December 29, 2010, 01:16:05 PM
Bill Bray?  :?

[Oh, Michael....  :roll:  Dark glasses and Mocassins... do you seriously think we would not be able to recognize you, Sweetie?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: ]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

December 29, 2010, 01:41:11 PM
That's him!  What is, or was he to MJ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2010, 01:54:25 PM
Bill Bray was Michael's head of security ;)
He worked for Motown then he was hired in 1971 by Joseph i have read before ;)
Him and Michael were really close ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

December 29, 2010, 04:42:25 PM
I am wondering if any of you have seen the movie, The Michael Jackson Story.  I forget who played MJ, nobody I'd ever heard of.  But, in the movie, there was somebody named, "Bobby" and he was always hanging with MJ.  An older guy (not old, but older than MJ) Just wondering if the name was changed in the movie from Bill to Bobby.  

If any of you have an opinion, feel free to comment.  I'm thinking it might have been.  He was the guy, where MJ was up in a tree at Neverland and he told him all his problems to.  Telling him how LMP did not "believe in Neverland" anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 13, 2011, 05:53:52 PM
MJ looks so mysterious and gorgeous in his black garb :P  :P  :lol:
Anyway, I happened apon this discussion in the TS thread, and if true it seem sad that MJ would not have seen him in his dying times. But this may be an untrue media report and Michael somehow found a way to see him, I sure hope so. Any thoughts on that?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
by fordtocarr » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:57 am

Its her wrote:

Hi Wishingstar,

Do you or anyone remember this? Wasn't Bill Bray a retired police officer? It's very possible that long hours of cop talk, one on one, convinced MJ that this was the thing to be.

It would not have taken much for that genius to find and personally mold a replacement to take his public place the last two decades as the sweet K.o.P., and concoct a big cover story, in order that he could work as an undercover agent all this time. I always thought Michael Jackson, K.o.P. was a cover for some deep European humanitarian endeavor, but I never thought American FED POLICE.  

So, I say, "the man we never knew" is NOT some dead "double", whom we can never even meet, now. He is probably that same MJ on the Off the Wall , or THRILLER album covers, whom we never suspected, had stepped out a decade or two, to play hookie (sort of like in that movie, The Miracle), and sting REAL bad guys...Perhaps the FBI retired "Agent  M", as someone here called him, at 50, and MJ is going to go back to his first love, designing and promoting The Greatest Show On Earth---HIS!!  

Last year, someone suggested MJ would come back having a different career than as the King of Pop, and different than the one I proposed, some kind of rainforest missionary (Well...). He would make an excellent teacher, Professor, lawyer, or logistical strategist in any field, but he's SAID his passion is film making, DRAMA, storytelling, music, magic, escape...

Man, THIS is not that much of a switch! Real police drama instead of fiction. "Back" said MJ would be back as a Black Knight. When an officer goes "under", it means they have to appear to live the life and persona of really evil people they are busting up, without actually breaking the law. It is a very draining CIRCUS tightrope walk and they are hated more than regular cops, because of this, but MJ would not be moved.

Maybe it's part of his cover story, that he's all gentle and sweet, kind to bugs and plants, when he's really a calculating, International Alpha-assassin of degenerate criminal acts!! omg, MJ...

I've changed my mind about him having a service revolver, even though it is dangerous and scary to me... "V" said, "Sometimes violence is a good thing".

This would earn him a name such as Black (stealth, under hidden cover of intelligence--like the Batman) Knight (Hero, Savior).

When we see him we are going to do this:    It will be a happy day.

I won't write a book  on this, just responding to Wishingstar's post, for a minute, here, in the thread where it is, 'k?  

Yes Billy Bray was a retired cop. Here's an article. sad article..sad for Billy, but has a bad slant, of course, on Michael.

Jacko Loses Daddy No. 2

Wednesday, November 16, 2005
By Roger Friedman

Jacko Loses 'Surrogate' Father

Jacko Loses 'Surrogate' Father

Bill Bray, the retired Los Angeles Police Department officer whom Michael Jackson considered his surrogate father, died yesterday at Centinela Hospital. He was 80 years old and hadn’t seen Jackson in about 10 years.

I told you about Bray in October 2004 when I visited him in Los Angeles. He was bedridden and death-bound but somehow held on for a year. Maybe he hoped Michael or someone in the Jackson family would come see him after that piece ran. But no one did. Instead, they left him on the payroll and sent a basket of fruit and crackers.

I’m told that upon getting the news, Michael became “hysterical.” “There’s a lot of guilt there,” my source said. That’s an understatement.

Bray’s financial situation at the end of his life was dire, no matter how much money he made legitimately — or otherwise — with Jackson. Luckily, he was tended to by his longtime “wife” and friend, Gail; a plucky, sensible woman, she got him back and forth to the hospital and to doctor’s appointments on wit alone.

It was Bray who knew all of Michael’s secrets once Michael’s real father, Joe Jackson, hired him in the early '70s. He was constantly at Michael’s side on tour during the late Jackson 5 days, and he was there again through all the solo tours, too.

Gail could recall Bill literally carrying Michael in his arms to get him away from fans when he was a child performer. Later, it was Bill who formed what witnesses referred to as the “Office of Special Services,” a private security force at Neverland that was devoted to keeping Jackson out of trouble with his young guests.

But the side to Jackson that his fans don’t really understand is one marked by disloyalty and fickleness. Once Bray had been cut out of the Neverland picture by others whom Jackson came to trust, he was gone for good.

Considering the legions of stories I’d heard over the years about Bray — cunning, manipulative, protective — I was shocked when I walked into his bedroom last year. He was now a little old man, confined to a hospital bed in a tiny room. He couldn’t speak or move. His eyes followed the flicker of light from an old TV pushed up against the bed playing a John Wayne movie.

It was a sorrowful end to such a stunning saga. The llamas at Neverland were living better.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... z1GyGNAcNO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions