paula-c

Im_convincedmjalive wrote:

in which they accuse the network of operating in "shockingly bad taste ... motivated solely by your blind desire to exploit Michael's death, while cynically attempting to dupe the public into believing this show will have serious medical value."

Nice  I couldn't agree more. I am reading between the lines. I see more than one scene in which money is being made because of the blind greed to exploit many deaths.

Pay attention public, your being warned that you are being duped into believing the show holds value.

If truth is a program with no medical value is necessary to appoint Michael Jackson, unfortunately many people die every day from overdoses of drugs or medicines, I think it's a way to exploit the "death" and take advantage of that situation.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "happythoughts"
Quote from: "Andrea"
That pic on the gurney reminds me of this for some reason:

Not saying that Michael posed for that gurney pic too but it does seem to be like a joke is being played on the people who just assumed Michael died on June 25th...

Quite clever to use the media against themselves...

A lot of people say Michael made that story up to create controversy, maybe this is the same. 8-)

ABSOLUTELY! Also, there is another picture of Michael posing in a coffin somewhere.  I will try to find it.  It was sent to me, but I never saved it.

OMG- I love him so much.  He is SICK- but I love him!  :D  :lol:

Btw- GREAT point about the letter being sent today (those quick insiders again)- and about the Estate indeed having legal recourse (UNLESS they do not want to...lol)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

this is disgusting and we should not assume that everything that is coming out including this humiliating and disgracing picture is part if Michael's plan, what good would this do anyways, it's not the same as the chamber photo, these are two different things really, and he didn't pose for a coffin picture that was photoshopped by sickos, he won't go this far as he knows how this would affect his kids, and nothing disappears from history especially the bad stuff, like this one, so not because you believe in a hoax you should think that everything that is coming towards us is from Michael, because that's not good. Sometimes we go so far. This is a mess, and no way Michael would be working with oprah and sony, hand in hand after what they did to him.

Take care and have a nice day, love and peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "chloead505"
I am a lawyer and I can assure you that the family or the Estate WOULD succeed in bringing action against Disc. It's against the Human Righs Charter in the first place. Protection of privacy and human dignity, anyone? OMFG really.

Discovery Channel would argue that they're using a dummy, not MJ's body, and so they're not invading MJ's privacy. I don't know who'd win... I think it's hard to tell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If I recall -- Mrs. Jackson wanted MJ's so-called autopsy photos kept private because first it's disrespectful to MJ and most importantly the negative impact on his 3 children.  She was afraid MJ's so-called autopsy photos would be leaked online or get into the wrong hands; which would lead to the 3 children seeing/viewing MJ's so-called autopsy photos.

I don't think the show in question can use MJ's so-called actual photos of his so-called actual autopsy, but IMO this show is doing just what Mrs. Jackson feared - disrespecting MJ and impacting his 3 kids in a negative way especially if the kids should happen to see this show!  Whether the show airs actual photos or no photos at all...I sure as hell wouldn't want to see or hear about my father's autopsy...whether he was the King of Pop or the local mailman...

BUT then again, Michael is ALIVE (hence the phrase "so-called autopsy photos").  This program set to air in January is proving to us that the media expects us to beLIEve everything and anything that is shoved down our throats!  Bah Humbug to the media and ALL their outlets...remember we as people NEED to THINK for OURSELVES!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "truthprevails"
Quote from: "chloead505"
I am a lawyer and I can assure you that the family or the Estate WOULD succeed in bringing action against Disc. It's against the Human Righs Charter in the first place. Protection of privacy and human dignity, anyone? OMFG really.

Discovery Channel would argue that they're using a dummy, not MJ's body, and so they're not invading MJ's privacy. I don't know who'd win... I think it's hard to tell.
It's not about the physical body, but the way it's all presented: MJ autopsy. It's so sick they MUST expect getting sued. What family would allow this?! Unless it's scripted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Andrea"
That pic on the gurney reminds me of this for some reason:

Not saying that Michael posed for that gurney pic too but it does seem to be like a joke is being played on the people who just assumed Michael died on June 25th...

Quite clever to use the media against themselves...

i honestly dont see why this was made a big deal out of,i dont see it, not even the elephant bones, whats wrong with both news?
maybe one of u could explain, due to the fact i see nothing wrong with it but everytime MJ names is brought up these two stories are his shadows,why?, and yes i know it was a pblicity stunt, but why was he called a freak over these two?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyro

Quote from: "nothing but love"
this is disgusting and we should not assume that everything that is coming out including this humiliating and disgracing picture is part if Michael's plan, what good would this do anyways, it's not the same as the chamber photo, these are two different things really, and he didn't pose for a coffin picture that was photoshopped by sickos, he won't go this far as he knows how this would affect his kids, and nothing disappears from history especially the bad stuff, like this one, so not because you believe in a hoax you should think that everything that is coming towards us is from Michael, because that's not good. Sometimes we go so far. This is a mess, and no way Michael would be working with oprah and sony, hand in hand after what they did to him.

I agree. Why does everyone assume that everything is a part of his 'his' plan? I've tried looking at it from different angles, but I don't see how any good could come of a program like this.  It's morbid and an invasion of privacy in the worst possible way.  Far worse than the paparazzi. Members of the family and the estate have already spoken out against it. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Even the people who usually disagree with each other are united against Discovery airing this. It's not just the fans, but the family, the estate and the L.A. coroner's office are all against it.  The consequences for society of something like this airing are very steep and i don't think people take it seriously enough.
I was confused myself, but I read this article and it does a great job of explaining why  this is wrong from any point of view.

If you want to help do something about stopping it, here's a link explaining the process:

I'm cynical about a lot of things with media and the hoax.  But I don't think this is a joke at all.  This seems really serious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah and I insist legal action IS available and most appropriate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Quote from: "nynyro"
Quote from: "nothing but love"

I agree. Why does everyone assume that everything is a part of his 'his' plan? I've tried looking at it from different angles, but I don't see how any good could come of a program like this.  It's morbid and an invasion of privacy in the worst possible way.  Far worse than the paparazzi. Members of the family and the estate have already spoken out against it. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Even the people who usually disagree with each other are united against Discovery airing this. It's not just the fans, but the family, the estate and the L.A. coroner's office are all against it.  The consequences for society of something like this airing are very steep and i don't think people take it seriously enough.
I was confused myself, but I read this article and it does a great job of explaining why  this is wrong from any point of view.

If you want to help do something about stopping it, here's a link explaining the process:

I'm cynical about a lot of things with media and the hoax.  But I don't think this is a joke at all.  This seems really serious.
I do empathize with your feelings on this program however I have a different view point after reading the info on the blog nynyro provided. On one hand I totally agree with the bloggers thoughts. Especially what I posted below.

While I was reading the blog I started to think to myself, even if this show is not staged by Michael or part of the hoax it is mirroring what Michael went through in the media in 2005. Murray hasn't even gone to court for the PRE-liminary phase to see if there is enough evidence to even go to a full trial. Murray is being prosecuted, tried, and hung in the media jury and public perception of him because of all the stuff coming out like this autopsy show on Discovery.

Every time something is reported on Murray and his whereabouts, his vacation spots, his daddy issues, whatever it is: the public is being made to believe he is guilty. This is media bias and jury pollution. There will be alot of people who get pulled for jury duty and their minds will be corrupted and tainted by the media coverage before his trial.

Even if this Discovery channel show is highly disrespectful; I think it is a double edged sword. It will shine light on how Michael was crusified in the media before his trial in 2005. Murry is already guilty in many people's eyes, many people really still believe Michael is dead. This will also show the inconsistancies in the autopsy report; if they do the show correctly and follow the script they were handed when Michael made out his own autopsy. These people are a professional media show called Discovery and they are about to show the public some made up stuff. lol

This will draw more awareness to Michael's name, keeping his name in the spotlight, his family has shouted quietly for the longest to look for other criminals. Murray is a fall guy. This show may make more people aware of Michael's fake death.

Can you imagine how hard it must be to get the publics attention when your alive but now your dead and you need to come out to public view for a BAM.  :shock:

Do you really think Michael could make an appearance while shows are saying he is dead? We barely believe anything here on this forum let alone the mass public is not ready for him to come back. I am seeing this as a blessing in disguise. It has it's advantages. The public needs to wake up.

Everything is not always as it seems.

I hope that even this short overview proves that no matter what the Discovery executives say about the purpose of the program their real idea is as follows:

To unspeakably humiliate Michael Jackson after death by showing his scars and intimate parts simulated in a synthetic body which no one will want to manifest to the outside world whether alive or dead, natural or synthetic.

To fake the process of discovering the truth about the cause of his death as sawing his skull and putting aside his brain or guts will not take us any closer to the cause of his death which was propofol – plain and simple.

To insult, defy and challenge Michael Jackson’s family by showing total disregard for their feelings and placing the ‘right’ of the world to humiliate the deceased man over the family’s right to enjoy a little privacy and respect for themselves.

To finally bury Michael Jackson in people’s memory. The vivid picture of his body dissected, his brain taken out of his head and muscles cut might be a try to forever replace Michael’s charming smile and gracious movements on stage with that morbid image – at least in the memory of those who will watch the “cadaver show”.

To desecrate the notion of death at large. It may be just another of those numerous ways to make people get used to the sight of death,  think of it as something ‘common’ and believe that once a person is dead his body is trash which can be treated in a way one sees fit and even without asking for the relatives’ consent to do so.

But the final and probably most global purpose of such a program is to make profit at the expense of degrading the spirit of those who will be watching the show.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@nynyro: I am glad that we agree on this, because i really don't see a point from doing this, and Michael won't do this. Thanks for the links

@Im_convincedmjalive: I really can't see how this would shine a light on what Michael has went through, do you honestly think that the public give a damn, you know how they treat Michael and how they think of him and this will even make it worse, Michael's name could be in the media in much more respectful way, this is so degrading, they didn't do this even with the most vicious murderers and criminals in the world, have never heard about it, this is so degrading and humiliating on all measures, and the public don't need such a documentary to see that murray is guilty or not, one thing because again they don't care, the only people who cares are MJ's fans, and we don't need to see an autopsy show that is exploiting our man to be convinced that murray is guilty or anything. Michael won't go this far because this is so sick, and again this is not like the chamber rumor or whatever, this time it's humiliating and degrading, and will stay in the mind of the people forever, i just can't imagine how his kids would feel about this, put yourself in the same situation and you would know, this has no good at all, nothing but more humiliation for Michael and more exploitation using his name, we don't have to accept everything even stuff like that, just because you believe in a hoax.

Have nice holidays guys.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
@nothing but love,

I already explained my reasoning on how this aweful, disrespectful show can be used to Michael's advantage. You do realize he isn't dead so in all actuality the Discovery channel is about to air a LIE. They're about to use the made up autopsy report from the Coroner's report. It is just like I said in my other post.

This is part of Michael's message about the media reporting false info and they shouldn't be trusted. This is indirectly proving that; if people will look beyond their emotions.

I will say we will have to agree to disagree.

Peace

We're told producers did get a copy of the Coroner's report, which is public record.

lol... as I was writing up this post I see this new report. We shall see what really becomes of this whole messy who did what drama.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Here's the MJ in the coffin pic.
[attachment=0:2ajhr8n9]jackson-madame-tussauds1[1].jpg[/attachment:2ajhr8n9]
Also I believe it was MJ in the You-tube clip selling coffins to MJ fans, so don't underestimate his twisted ideas. The movie Megamind perfectly gives us a glimpse of his crazy loving mind. IMO
[youtube:2ajhr8n9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F599ZCcwMwg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2ajhr8n9]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

all in all i guess you could say the whole thing got peoples attention  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Hi all, I was watching the evening news here in LA today and they reported that the Discovery Channel, in response to the MJ Estate, has canceled the autopsy show.

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions