finfinTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
USA TODAY article
Prosecutor: Defense will claim Jackson killed himself The trial surrounding the death of Michael Jackson is sure to be one of the most closely followed cases. It hasn't even started yet, and there's already a shocker. A prosecutor tells the Associated Press that one of Conrad Murray's defense lawyers is ready to claim that the singer killed himself with the powerful anesthetic Propofol.

According to defense attorney J. Michael Flanagan, Murray says he only gave Jackson 25 milligrams of the drug, even though a much larger amount was found in the pop superstar's body after he died of a drug overdose on June 25, 2009. The defense will argue that Jackson injected himself with more Propofol on his own. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Tuesday.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

Prosecutor: Defense Will Claim Jackson Killed Self

Prosecutor says defense will claim superstar Michael Jackson killed himself with Propofol

The Associated Press

By LINDA DEUTSCH AP Special Correspondent

LOS ANGELES December 29, 2010 (AP)

A prosecutor says defense lawyers for Michael Jackson's doctor will claim at his involuntary manslaughter trial that the singer killed himself.

The statement by Los Angeles County Deputy District Attorney David Walgren came at a hearing Wednesday where a lawyer for Dr. Conrad Murray clashed with the prosecutor over who should test residue from two syringes found in Jackson's bedroom.

Defense attorney J. Michael Flanagan said a huge amount of the anesthetic Propofol was found in Jackson's body but his client has said he gave him only 25 milligrams of the drug.

Walgren suggested the defense will claim Jackson killed himself by injecting more of the drug into himself.

A preliminary hearing in the case begins Jan. 4.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

finfinTopic starter

@darkchild I think you and I have put similar posts up,lol, mine is from USA Today I wonder if any kind person is able to put them together please??
@ROFL was that you, thank you very much  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

~Souza~

So Murray gave Mike 25ml and after that Mike gave himself so much propofol that it killed him? LMFAO, what a mess. I don't know if any of you ever got propofol, but that is simply IMPOSSIBLE. He wouldn't be put under from that 25ML at all, so first question would be: why would Murray even give him a small amount like that if he was trying to put him under. After that Mike injected himself until he died... When I got my propofol shot, I was completely out in a few seconds. No way I could have injected myself so much that I would OD. This story stinks and I really don't get why there is not a single doctor speaking out on this madness... Probably no one gives a fuck.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Quote from: "~Souza~"
So Murray gave Mike 25ml and after that Mike gave himself so much propofol that it killed him? LMFAO, what a mess. I don't know if any of you ever got propofol, but that is simply IMPOSSIBLE. He wouldn't be put under from that 25ML at all, so first question would be: why would Murray even give him a small amount like that if he was trying to put him under. After that Mike injected himself until he died... When I got my propofol shot, I was completely out in a few seconds. No way I could have injected myself so much that I would OD. This story stinks and I really don't get why there is not a single doctor speaking out on this madness... Probably no one gives a fuck.

I've never had a propofol shot and I'm not a doctor but I know enough to know that what the defense is claiming is a bunch of BS.  Then again Michael dying is a bunch of BS too.  So I guess that makes sense - it's all BS!

As for other doctors not speaking out on it, it is kind of weird and ya, they probably just don't care.  Or, maybe some have spoken about it amongst themselves and know something doesn't add up.  But who knows why they've kept quiet about it.  Any doctors on the forum??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It is the same kind of BS as testing the syringes after 1,5ys. And again nobody raises an eyebrow? Really... funny thing is that I truly believe most ppl will really buy it - just cause they read it in a magazine. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I had surgery a year half ago and the minute they stuck that needle in me and told me to start counting backwards from 100 I was out so fast, and when I woke up I was drowsy and tired. How can Mike give himself that? In possible.

I also was in the room when they gave my daughter the shot for her surgery and she was out so fast.

I do not believe that the defense will even come up with some mess like that, however they have to make up something. Murray is a liar. MJ did not do that to himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

As we all know mike did "kill" himself  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Quote from: "pencilzuk"
As we all know mike did "kill" himself  ;)

Aha!  Nice one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

If Michael supposedly injected enough Propofol into himself to cause death...did he also put the lidocaine into the syringe and inject that too?

Lidocaine was also supposedly found in the syringes, in the tissue samples and at the scene.

Lidocaine was not mixed into the propofol found at the scene either. They were in separate bottles.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Quote from: "Andrea"
Quote from: "~Souza~"

I've never had a propofol shot and I'm not a doctor but I know enough to know that what the defense is claiming is a bunch of BS.  Then again Michael dying is a bunch of BS too.  So I guess that makes sense - it's all BS!

As for other doctors not speaking out on it, it is kind of weird and ya, they probably just don't care.  Or, maybe some have spoken about it amongst themselves and know something doesn't add up.  But who knows why they've kept quiet about it.  Any doctors on the forum??

Because any doctor would know it stinks and doesn't even consider to interfere (I'm not a doctor btw, but I felt free to react   :lol:  ) AND doctors have an inherent mutual protective agreement, which makes them mute or a wimp. Hope one of them cares and will speak up. Come on doctors we need the TRUTH!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

My brain hurts :shock:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Murray also supposedly administered 4 benzopines, propofol, & lidocaine in the IV but only 2 syringes were found. One had a broken needle and both syringes had the IV system only had traces of propofol and lidocaine and not the other drugs.

Where are the other syringes or did Murray use the same syringe to administer all the drugs, hours apart? What about contaminating these drugs with one another and bacteria after being used to repeatedly inject Michael or the IV system?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wonder why do we think Murray did all of this when in fact he doesn't even know to do a CPR!?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
I wonder why do we think Murray did all of this when in fact he doesn't even know to do a CPR!?
Right because he aint no doctor. Lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions