According to a similar article on Yahoo they found a broken syringe and an unidentified fingerprint u don't say why does this come out until now? Come on!!! Michael did kill himself yes no one else did it. The man continues to be "dead" until he decides. Now, a broken syringe most syringes used nowadays are plastic it's rare that glass syringes are used. That is so old.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello guys,

First of Merry Christmas and Happy new year.

I am a pharmacist and in the biotechnology field as well. I started to doubt this whole case from the beginning because of the medical facts. Of course no way on earth, he could commit suicide using propofol, because this drug has rapid onset, and action, and you're out in a matter of seconds like some members here mentioned. Murray knows quite well what he was doing in that day he is not stupid, he gave him a perfect anesthesia cocktail to knock him down, i even sat with an anesthesiologist, and he told me he supposedly died from that?!!! he was shocked, he said the dosage is perfect and he even can take more. I believe that Michael was taken against his will on that day, and i did an investigation on that and the medical stuff. You can check it on the link that i will provide, the whole thing, and am gonna write some here, it's too long and that's why i will provide you with the link just in case you're interested, i don't believe that this is a case done by Michael, it's a hoax done on us by those who did harm Michael to divert us away from the truth.

here is the link as well, you're gonna fine all the information under "the trap section"
and check this as well, a summary to rowe's book is added, if you're interested

This is part of my findings:

"This is what happened in the meeting with the anthesiologist:

I met with him and he sat down with me and explained everything to me and i have to say what he told me is the same as i said.

He said: After seeing the doses and calculating it based on Michael's information these doses aren't lethal at all, on the contrary it's suitable with him as a patient, and the cocktail of drugs is a perfect anesthesia to knock down a person and put them to sleep, he told me if you want to leave them for a long time you're gonna give the propofol as an IV infusion (because we can control the rate like this), and one shot only for sedation. The drug Lorazepam, he told me we don't usually use it we only use it if we want to control the patient (if the patient is resistant and doesn't want to comply, which could explain why it was used if he was taken against his will he was sure fighting back and they had to control him). I asked him about the antidote as well, he told me this is usually used in emergency cases, if there is a problem happened they inject the antidote to overcome the problem. The only danger if the propofol would be taken alone without control then it could be lethal.

Conclusion: This cocktail is not lethal and is a perfect anesthesia usually used, he told me that whoever did this cocktail knows what he was doing, this is not lethal at all and if there is control then it's perfect.

This was a professional opinion, this is one thing that proves one point in the plot i believe in."

Take care and have a nice day, love and peace[/color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I guess we have two different threads on the same subject.  

Well, I'll post here that I agree with you scorpionchik.  

Also, I've worked with the assumption that Murray is fake and not a real doctor.   But,  what if that assumption is wrong?  What if he is a real doc and having done something illegal, Michael has helped to catch him in the act?  No matter what, Murray has admitted to giving propofol to his patient -- without proper equipment or coverage -- and no matter the dosage, no doctor is to give propofol to anyone outside a  hospital.  Murray's already admitted to this and he is negligent no matter what.  Somehow, he thinks it's okay to say he didn't give MJ enough propofol to kill him eventhough he shouldn't have give him any of it!!    Even if it was remotely possible for Michael to have awakened and administered this himself, (laughable and ridiculous, but let's go with it for a moment), Murray created the climate to incite this behavior and he put his patient in harm's way.  No matter what, this is the truth until or unless Murray says that he is a paid actor and is not a doctor.  Otherwise, perhaps it is actually meant for Murray to be exposed as an unethical doctor and MJ set him up so that the entire house of cards will come tumbling down?

That said, none of this is fitting together well for me. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here is another article of the same subject has interesting details.
 Prosecutor: Defense will claim Jackson killed self
AP, Dec 29, 2010 5:32 pm PST

The defense for the doctor facing trial for involuntary manslaughter in Michael Jackson's death will suggest the singer actually killed himself, a prosecutor said during a hearing Wednesday."I do think it's clear the defense is operating under the theory that the victim, Michael Jackson, killed himself," said Deputy District Attorney David Walgren.
"They don't want to say it but that's the direction in which they are going."
The statement came at a hearing where a lawyer for Dr. Conrad Murray clashed with the prosecutor over who should test residue from two syringes found in Jackson's bedroom.
Defense attorney J. Michael Flanagan declined to comment on any theories of defense outside court and said lawyers were still investigating the case.
A preliminary hearing is scheduled to begin Jan. 4 after which Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor will decide if there is sufficient evidence to hold Murray for trial. The issue of residue in the syringes is unlikely to be brought up in that hearing, attorneys said.
Jackson died on June 25, 2009, of what was later found to be acute Propofol intoxication, with other sedatives found to have been a contributing factor.
But Flanagan told Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor that a huge amount of the anesthetic Propofol — possibly 150 milligrams — would have had to be present in Jackson's body to reach the level that killed him. He noted that Dr. Murray has said he gave him only 25 milligrams of the drug along with small amounts of benzodiazopines — sedative drugs — to help him sleep.
There have been suggestions that during a brief period when Murray left the room Jackson, possibly desperate for sleep, could have injected himself with more of the Propofol.
Flanagan said a broken syringe was found on the bedroom floor in addition to a syringe in an intravenous medication bag. He said a fingerprint found on the broken syringe hasn't been identified.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

suspicious mind

tmz link doesn't seem to want to work.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Twiggy from MJHOAXLIVE, said she has talked to witnesses that saw Murray running from carolwood dve on the 25th June 2009.

I am in a rush, but just check her website..

Linda from StarMaps, also believes Michael is alive......and she should know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm gonna have a nervous breakdown from lack of sleep and excessive hyperventilation.  I'm heading over there right now :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

what's the link?  I don't have it since I'm using another computer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

bec

Quote from: "nothing but love"
Hello guys,

First of Merry Christmas and Happy new year.

I am a pharmacist and in the biotechnology field as well. I started to doubt this whole case from the beginning because of the medical facts. Of course no way on earth, he could commit suicide using propofol, because this drug has rapid onset, and action, and you're out in a matter of seconds like some members here mentioned. Murray knows quite well what he was doing in that day he is not stupid, he gave him a perfect anesthesia cocktail to knock him down, i even sat with an anesthesiologist, and he told me he supposedly died from that?!!! he was shocked, he said the dosage is perfect and he even can take more. I believe that Michael was taken against his will on that day, and i did an investigation on that and the medical stuff. You can check it on the link that i will provide, the whole thing, and am gonna write some here, it's too long and that's why i will provide you with the link just in case you're interested, i don't believe that this is a case done by Michael, it's a hoax done on us by those who did harm Michael to divert us away from the truth.

here is the link as well, you're gonna fine all the information under "the trap section"
and check this as well, a summary to rowe's book is added, if you're interested

This is part of my findings:

"This is what happened in the meeting with the anthesiologist:

I met with him and he sat down with me and explained everything to me and i have to say what he told me is the same as i said.

He said: After seeing the doses and calculating it based on Michael's information these doses aren't lethal at all, on the contrary it's suitable with him as a patient, and the cocktail of drugs is a perfect anesthesia to knock down a person and put them to sleep, he told me if you want to leave them for a long time you're gonna give the propofol as an IV infusion (because we can control the rate like this), and one shot only for sedation. The drug Lorazepam, he told me we don't usually use it we only use it if we want to control the patient (if the patient is resistant and doesn't want to comply, which could explain why it was used if he was taken against his will he was sure fighting back and they had to control him). I asked him about the antidote as well, he told me this is usually used in emergency cases, if there is a problem happened they inject the antidote to overcome the problem. The only danger if the propofol would be taken alone without control then it could be lethal.

Conclusion: This cocktail is not lethal and is a perfect anesthesia usually used, he told me that whoever did this cocktail knows what he was doing, this is not lethal at all and if there is control then it's perfect.

This was a professional opinion, this is one thing that proves one point in the plot i believe in."

Take care and have a nice day, love and peace[/color]

Yes, this is good information but you have to add to it that the family are all willing participants and are keeping up the charade to support the kidnappers. That's a big family. It's hard to have everyone agree in a big family as it is, and getting them all to agree to conspire against their own?

It's much easier for me, given the available information over the past 18 months, to believe that the Jacksons are helping Michael with a hoax, rather then believing that the Jacksons, all of them, are helping a kidnapper cover up a violent crime against their brother/son/father/uncle.

Because there are many things that the Jacksons alone have had control over or said/did/arrange throughout all of the post-6/25 activity that would indicate that they are assisting in some charade here. Things such as the burial with the exclusive use of Liberian Girl photos (reportedly picked out by Katherine herself), the filming in HD, the date, the time, being very very late, Jermaine Jackson and his Punks Not Dead shirt on LKL in August 2009, his tribute in Vienna, his announcement at UCLA, his "airport" slip up, his LKL interview on 6/25/10 at Forest Lawn, "light up your face with sadness", "the truth will come out, it will all come out"... Latoya "like a magic trick" regarding her brother's alleged "killer" and the investigation... Janet who can't remember where she was when she heard her beloved big bro died, and smiles and laughs through out an interview about and shortly after his death... Joe and... everything he has said/done... Katherine hawking a book and selling memorabilia, never visiting her son's gave? No one suing Sony even though they are all screaming about how the vocals on the album are fake. No one making a statement about how the media crucified their brother/son/father/uncle and destroyed his life, work, and reputation. No one calling out the world on their hypocrisy of suddenly now loving MJ since he's safely dead... despite Janet being so PISSED at the VMAs in 09 her fury was publically apparent. So many more things that makes it clear that the family is involved in this, whatever it is, too.

But you'd have to be doing this death hoax full time to realize all this so I'm so glad you posted, especially considering your profession, because you're right, completely, the information just adds up to a slightly different conclusion then kidnap or murder. It's like you added the 1+1 and didn't know there was an additional 1 to add. So the sum is 3, not 2, just keep going down the road that you began on, because you're on the right track.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

mjkate

(No subject)
December 29, 2010, 11:27:59 PM
Katharine shopping away at Target the next day after Michael passed always gave it away for me as well...great list though of great reminders!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

Also when they ruled MJ`s a homocide didn`t they state that one of the reasons was because they were positive that he could not have done it himself. Seems like a redundant defence when it`s already been pretty much excluded as a cause of death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re:
December 29, 2010, 11:35:43 PM
Quote from: "mjkate"
Katharine shopping away at Target the next day after Michael passed always gave it away for me as well...great list though of great reminders!

Not the same day, June 29th she was at Target and all of a sudden some reporter was right there to make a video of her shopping sleeping bags.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Twiggy from MJHOAXLIVE, said she has talked to witnesses that saw Murray running from carolwood dve on the 25th June 2009.

I am in a rush, but just check her website..

Linda from StarMaps, also believes Michael is alive......and she should know.

Exactly. News was announcing police is looking for MJ's personal doctor who disappeared. But Katherine Jackson told Oprah at the hospital she was waiting for hours to someone to come out and tell her what going on with MJ and finally doctor Murrey was the one who came out and told her Michael is gone.  ;)  Who's Linda from Starmaps? Link please
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Serenitys_Dream

This is the defence story previously published by TMZ...

Dr. Murray's Defense - Jackson Killed Himself
4/5/2010 4:15 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray's legal defense is that Michael Jackson gave himself the fatal dose of Propofol.

Multiple sources familiar with the strategy tell TMZ the defense argument goes like this:

- At around 10:50 AM, Dr. Murray gave Jackson 25 mg of Propofol from a 20 ml bottle -- that's only about 1/8 of the bottle.

- The dose Dr. Murray administered would keep someone asleep for only 5 to 10 minutes, but the Propofol, along with the Ativan and Versed that was already in MJ's system, had a synergistic effect that put Jackson to sleep for a longer period of time.

- For the next hour, Dr. Murray stayed in the room and was on the phone for much of the time. Dr. Murray didn't leave the room to make the calls because MJ liked activity in the room, regularly sleeping with the lights on and cartoons blaring on the TV.

- At around noon, Dr. Murray left the room for approximately two minutes to go to the bathroom. While he was gone, the defense believes Jackson suddenly awakened and was frustrated he had spent nearly 9 hours trying in vain to sleep. The defense theory -- Jackson took the 20 ml bottle of Propofol and self-injected the remaining contents through the IV, causing a massive overdose that stopped his heart.

- Dr. Murray walked back in the room and saw Jackson with his eyes open and pupils dilated. Dr. Murray dropped the phone (he was speaking with his girlfriend) and began administering CPR.

The defense will argue Michael Jackson was a long-time Propofol addict -- something TMZ first reported shortly after the singer's death. As one source said, Jackson liked the sensation of Propofol being administered by IV, adding, "Michael liked to push it."

L.A. County Coroner's investigators took a picture in the room, showing an empty Propofol bottle on the floor, underneath the nightstand by Jackson's bed. The defense will argue Jackson grabbed the bottle from the nightstand, injected himself and then dropped the bottle.

Remember, law enforcement believes Dr. Murray hid bottles of Propofol before paramedics arrived. The defense will argue ... if Dr. Murray was really hiding Propofol, he would have removed the empty bottle under the nightstand that caused Jackson's death.

Ed Chernoff, Murray's attorney, could not be reached for comment.

More Michael Jackson
    * Dr. Murray: Why Apologize? I Did Nothing Wrong
    * Conrad Murray -- I Tried Saving Michael Jackson
    * Michael Jackson Coroner Report - House of Drugs

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Michael Jackson doctor's defense to focus on second syringe
By Victoria Kim, Los Angeles Times December 30, 2010

'Who injected the propofol? That's the issue in this case,' Conrad Murray's lawyer tells judge at hearing.

An attorney for the doctor facing an involuntary manslaughter charge in the death of pop star Michael Jackson indicated at a hearing Wednesday that the defense will focus on a second syringe found at the singer's bedside.

Attorney J. Michael Flanagan, representing Dr. Conrad Murray, told the judge the syringe may have been used by someone other than the doctor to administer the powerful anesthetic that caused Jackson's death June 25, 2009.

"Who injected the propofol? That's the issue in this case," Flanagan told Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor.

Wednesday's hearing was over a defense request for a court order allowing the county coroner's office to test the quantity of the drugs in two syringes and an IV bag found in Jackson's room at the Holmby Hills mansion he was leasing. One syringe was connected to the IV and clearly used by Murray to administer drugs, Flanagan said. The other was found on the floor, broken, with an unidentified fingerprint, according to the attorney.

"We all know which syringe the doctor used," Flanagan said, comparing the situation with police finding two .38-caliber guns at a crime scene and figuring out "which of these guns did it."

In early statements to police, Murray said he gave the singer 25 milligrams — half the regular dose. In his argument, Flanagan implied that the dosage administered by Murray may not explain the amount of the drug in Jackson's blood. A mix of propofol and lidocaine were found in both syringes, Flanagan said.

"The evidence is going to show later in the case that a very large dose of propofol is needed to get to the level in Michael Jackson's blood," the attorney said.

Deputy Dist. Atty. David Walgren said the defense appeared to be gearing up to argue that the second syringe was used by the singer to administer propofol to himself.

"I think it's clear they're operating under the theory that the victim in this case, Michael Jackson, killed himself," he told the judge. "They don't want to say it. They're walking around it."

Outside court, Flanagan declined to comment on the prosecutor's statement, saying, "That was his assessment."

Pastor told the attorneys that he would allow the coroner to conduct the test if Murray's defense acknowledges they were notified of the "risks and limitations" associated with testing the limited sample. He said he is also willing to allow both sides to split the sample if the defense wanted an outside lab to conduct the test.

A preliminary hearing to determine whether there is enough evidence for Murray's trial to go forward is scheduled to begin Tuesday.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions