Datroot

Re: An insider/informer part V
January 04, 2011, 01:03:16 PM
Quote from: "70Duda"
No way. There's a difference in what someone is worth in paper, and what someone has on his bank account. Michael was in deep debt and in deep trouble. Those are all facts that are well documented. And I don't believe for one snap of a second that the Neverland deal is part of the hoax. There are hundreds of millions involved and a very, very big company. In such a top secret thing as a death hoax, the more people are involved, the more chance there is it will not work.

Michael has never returned to Neverland since the end of the trial. He didn't go there for 4 years. So why on earth would Neverland play such a big part in a return now?

If Michael is still alive, he faked his death to save himself. That is not a thing you end by making a showy comeback with concerts, performances or a reinstatement of Neverland. That would be so tasteless. If the death hoax is a fact and Michael will come back, it will not be in the form of some kind of show. It's not the return of a King that needs to have his castle ready. It will be the return of someone who had to take extreme measures to save his life and family and is now able to tell his unsettling story.

This is soooo true.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

robdTopic starter

January 05, 2011, 04:14:46 AM
I agree on some things, but if MJ's life was in danger and he fled the country, would he really have left his children behind? Surely they would be in danger too, kidnapping etc.?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 05:21:22 PM
I agree with you Rob, that is a big danger too. But that was a danger already present before June 25. Perhaps they are relatively safe now, since the money is not in the hands of the people who take care of them, but the estate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions