What's this weird post? MJ's Handwriting?
December 30, 2010, 11:18:10 PM
Hi all. Nice to meet you.
I found this post and it seems a little too strange. What do you think?
It's from: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

" Riddle riddle oh thou riddle!

Jasmine De Virginie has found her way back to the philosophical questions.

First of all, I would like to apologize to my loyal readers, followers and colleagues. Coming back after disappearing for 6 months does at least require a good explanation from my side and point of view.

Because as Voltaire once said:

True greatness consists in the use of a powerful understanding to enlighten oneself and others.

But do I understand it myself? How can I enlighten others if my mind is not clear?

After celebrating the fourth anniversary of my blog, I was contacted by one of my readers, which some of you may “know” as “Jack”.

Soon, Jack and I found out that we had much more in common. Not only philosophically spoken, but life didn’t always serve us the way it should have been. That said as a human being, since none of us know the true reason of life. Perhaps some of us have been given an unhappy or unpleasant life with the sole intention of making a difference to the world. Who will tell?

What I can tell you, is that Jack and I spend many hours online discussing and enjoying philosophical riddles.

Was Jack the reason for abandoning my interest in philosophy? That, I can not answer. As you notice, Jack has brought more unsolved riddles in my life.

The more I met Jack online, the more I got to know his human side… and probably the more I fell in love with the person “Jack” and his remaining mystery.

With that said, I admit my first error. A woman, handling philosophy with love, should never surrender to the virtual wor(l)d, since it would destroy everything I stand for. Yet I did, with consequences.

Did I enjoy the emails and the endless chats? Yes, I did.

Did I like the consequences? No, I did not.

Was it my responsibility? (Without hesitation) YES.

When I became convinced of Jack’s magic and sincerity, he entered into my brain, into my soul, into my sense and feeling, even into my joy. The walls of my prison crumbled and fell. The dungeon was flooded with light and all the bolts and bars and manacles became dust. I was no longer a servant, a serf, or a slave. I was free–free to think, to express my thoughts–free to use all my senses, free to spread imagination’s wings, free to investigate, to guess and dream and hope, free to determine for myself… (my own words would never clarify it as well as the words of Robert G. Ingersoll)

Sadly I made the wrong choice and spread my wings of imagination and dreams too far when I continued the contact with Jack and even gave him my address because he thought that “writing on paper made our contact more real in an already very unrealistic world”. (then why exactly was it that I never received your address in return?)

Was it worth it? I met a (virtual) beautiful person and received many gorgeous letters. I was capable of experiencing a magical feeling and found a philosophical soulmate yet it didn’t last.

Suddenly, there was a break in the continuity of our contact. The last letter received dates back from may 2009 and remains a mystery.

Image: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This letter brought back the philosophical person in me. Many questions are attached to this letter.

Why are the stars sacrificed by angels? Aren’t angels supposed to be “good”?

Why do the angels play their guitars (= why do they want to bring comfort/peace) while they have just sacrificed 2 stars?

Why do the stars want to write historical memoirs? They are stars. Aren’t they supposed to “just” shine?

Why would a star choose to navigate it’s life?

How could a star make a decision? In this case, how would it know when to turn aside?

Why would 2 stars want to duel?

And last but certainly not least, why does it have to be on the 12th night?

I do believe this poem holds a bigger meaning, but I never managed to receive an answer.

I have encountered many riddles in life, yet this one is impossible for me to solve.

To Jack:

Perhaps A. E. Poe was right when he said that “everything is but a dream within a dream.” I must admit that while I seek to solve the mystery and riddle of your being, I am forcing my spirit against the wishes of my heart. If I accept you as who you were with me, I would make this tragedy even worse. But if I accept you as an unreal imagination, I am forcing you to become one. Were you real or were you not? Were you a player or were you not? Where are you? Only you can know.

The truth is the light and light is the truth. Sadly, I’m traveling through the dark.

Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Free from desire, you realize the mystery. I do realize the mystery, but I am still caught in desire.

You left in the shadow, traceless. If only I’d have your address, I’d book a flight, but with only an email in my hand, the plane would never land.

The real question isn’t whether or not “you” exist, but even if you do, what riddles would you really solve?

In the end, I will not remember the words of your being, but the silence of your soul.

If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn’t, it ain’t.

Still I am inclined to say “thank you” because without you, I didn’t do anything by half. You made me build castles in the air and assured that my “work” will never be lost.

Sometimes the truth hurts. And sometimes it feels real good. This time, it caused an explosion of the heart. But can I say that the truth hurts, if I don’t know what the truth holds for me? I saw this experience as being the fault of my own nature. I accepted it but didn’t deal fully with it yet.

If you read this, then I hope everything is going well with you.

If somehow you won’t find your way, then maybe it is meant to be.

Hope she will not delete her post, can someoe insert that letter picture here, i don't know how.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

Re: What's this weird post? MJ's Handwriting?
December 30, 2010, 11:38:22 PM
Quote from: "cascademjs"

Hope she will not delete her post, can someone insert that letter picture here, i don't know how.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2010, 11:53:04 PM
Quote from: "pepper"

Hope she will not delete her post, can someone insert that letter picture here, i don't know how.

At a quick glance I'd be inclined to say that is his handwriting, but that's with the letter standing alone. Does anyone have anything to put up for a quick comparison?

I'd love to see the postmark on the envelopes the letters came in.

Last letter came in May of '09?? Did 'Jack' just disappear? Perhaps he'll reappear and answer?

I'd be really interested in reading her To Sunflower entry, but it's password protected?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Until the great mass of the people shall be filled with the sense of responsibility for each other\'s welfare, social justice can never be attained.

December 31, 2010, 12:07:21 AM
maybe he is the only one who has the password.
that sunflower is it just a coincidence like "jack"... similar handwriting...lost contact...
when was this blog born?
i don't know if she is playing, she doesn't look like a fan and the blog is just philosophical.
or maybe somone playing with her, i don't know.
when was their last contact i wonder.
and why does she want us to see that letter, is she asking people's help maybe?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2010, 01:12:53 AM
IDK...Michael was not the best speller and there are not too many misspelled words.  I also think it is close but not the same handwriting as MJ.  But, very interesting, none the less.   8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2010, 01:34:13 AM
Oh, how can you say this. Of course he knew how to spell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TracyK

December 31, 2010, 08:33:45 AM
OMG that Is Michaels writing! How can this be? He disappeared from her before he *died. This is AMAZING to me! She had him within her grasp but he turned to sand and fell through her fingers when she reached out for him. This is so sad. I really feel for her. I wonder if she was really aware of who she was talking to. What a special gift to have Michael as a friend.

P.S. Michael often misspelled words  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2010, 10:29:47 AM
Quote from: "encino_girl"

At a quick glance I'd be inclined to say that is his handwriting, but that's with the letter standing alone. Does anyone have anything to put up for a quick comparison?

I'd love to see the postmark on the envelopes the letters came in.

Last letter came in May of '09?? Did 'Jack' just disappear? Perhaps he'll reappear and answer?

I'd be really interested in reading her To Sunflower entry, but it's password protected?

I believe it is quite likely that this is Michael's handwriting.

Letter to fans written by Michael in '08:

Another letter confirmed to have been written by Michael:

Newly discovered letter:

The 't's' in the words 'to' & 'the', the capital 'B's", the slant, very similar letter formation and spacing, use of lower and uppercase (pattern), the broken 'flow' of the words (cursive then print), etc. It all matches closely enough to conclude both were written by the same person. I believe you could layer some words from the original and known letter verified to be Michael's to the newly discovered letter of unknown origin, and you'd discover they were identical in form.

Though it's possibly and probably very private and intimate, I'd love to know what the correspondence between the two entailed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Until the great mass of the people shall be filled with the sense of responsibility for each other\'s welfare, social justice can never be attained.

December 31, 2010, 03:51:11 PM
Who is this person? Did MJ really know her ? I have no clue about this post, can someone please just give me a quick update, many thanx :0)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2010, 04:08:48 PM
That letter looks like a compilation of words "lifted" from MJ's correspondence and that's why it appears to be a riddle. Look at some of the conjunctive words - they're a match.

:roll:  :P  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2010, 05:08:06 PM
That's Michael's handwriting for sure! but I want to know too how did this developed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

January 01, 2011, 05:51:24 PM
Quote from: cascademjs
Hi all. Nice to meet you.
I found this post and it seems a little too strange. What do you think?
It's from: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

" Riddle riddle oh thou riddle!"
XX
Hi, my Wonderful Friends!! HAPPY NEW YEAR for everyone and ESPECIALLY our newbie CascadeMJ who start this topic!
So, SHALL WE INVESTIGATE?? =D he,he...

First of all -let me tell you my honest oppinion after I chek trough the whole blog - SUCH A NICE GIFT 2 OUR FAMILY FROM MJ =@ For Our Long Upcoming Year of Struggle Before He will Rewealed(assume 2012)!!  And right on time dec.31 2010 - Huh ;)
So, injoy for the Rides & Riddles and this entire web is full of them!
My first questions:
1. Jasmine De Virginie = ??
2. I would like to apologize to my loyal readers, followers(!) and colleagues.  = WHere are all those ppl??
3.Coming back after disappearing for 6 months.  =  BUT her ONlLY post in arhive  is dec2010 ?
4. After celebrating the fourth(!) anniversary of my blog. = evidence?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

January 01, 2011, 06:06:44 PM

CAN SOMEONE,PLEASE, WRITE DOWN EXAT CONTENT OF THIS POEM=MESSAGE?..
 English is not my native and its hard to read some times through handwriting :(  Sorry, Michael... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2011, 09:01:10 PM
skyways, i really don't get it.
those are my questions, too.
my thoughts:
1. she is honest but someone was fooling her, trying to "play" Michael
2. she is not honest , fooling us, wanted to "suggest" that he might be Michael (photoshop, letters from original etc) - this is what i really believe...
3. he is Michael and this is just a game, but i really doubt it
4. she is honest, her "penfriend" is Michael and she has no idea about who he might be, which i doubt
5. she is honest, her "penfriend" is Michael and she also "suspects" it's him.

You know what i really don't get. Ok, so she was trying to reach him again by sending him a message through her blog, then what the heck, why would you show us his letter, what's the point, this is for the "public" not for him...
And that other article with "sunflowers" and password protected..
oh come on...it looks like she;s trying too much.
What do you guys think?
These are my opinions..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 01, 2011, 09:35:29 PM
jack huh.
whatever happened with that jack and lily (?) thing from ages ago?
anyone remember?

my God seems like this thing has been going on forever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal