Re: UCLA Known for "Raising the Dead!"
December 21, 2009, 11:59:23 PM
You brought up a good point.  Murray is lying either way.  It is very suspicious he would perform CPR on a bed...so does that mean if MJ is really dead that Murray didn't even bother to properly resuscitate him?  To me, that would mean two things: that either he meant for him to die, which is a horrible thought...or MJ was too far gone when he came back in the room so he didn't even bother, except of course for show when security arrived.  He probably assumed that a bodyguard wouldn't pick up on the incorrect way he was doing CPR, but didn't realize he'd be outed to the 911 operator.  So if it's not a hoax, then Murray should either be charged for murder, or seriously gross negligence, ie. manslaughter...and yet he's still able to practice. :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

Grace

December 22, 2009, 12:11:52 AM
Quote from: "Christiana"
Well, you know, and I'm just throwing this out there because I like to explore ALL possible explanations...it's very possible that if MJ is dead, then Murray's story is all lies. I mean, just say for the sake of argument here that MJ is dead. So Murray gives him the propofol (and likely more than then 25mg he says he did) and leaves the room...but instead of just leaving for a couple of minutes to relieve himself, he's actually gone for over 40 minutes, making his phone calls. He heads back to the room and finds MJ not breathing. That's when he panics...because he knows he was out of the room for too long, so he's gonna get the blame for this if he can't bring MJ back. Perhaps he tries CPR or something for a minute or so...but he doesn't want to call 911 because he'd have to tell them what happened and he doesn't want to do that (or he wants time to concoct his story). So he runs downstairs to yell for Security. When Alberto (and whomever else) gets there, Murray has him call 911 while he just continues CPR on MJ. And we know the rest according to the 911 call. This would is plausible, IF MJ is dead. But it does still beg the question: why would Murray be doing CPR on a bed? That makes him seem like a complete idiot. Can a doctor, a Cardiologist no less, really not understand how to do CPR? And as someone else pointed out, if he had a faint pulse (though that could be a lie too), would the chest compressions even be necessary?

Whether MJ is alive or dead, the account of what happened that day does NOT make sense. Either way, there has to be a lot more to this story than we know.

You are approaching very rationally - thank you. I am remembering Annieisnotokey here and her theories about Doc Murray (old MJKIT forum).
I just wonder how we were able to hear in the uncut 911 take a women's voice saying "one more minute". How does this fit?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

December 22, 2009, 12:29:55 AM
What happened to Anniesnotokey...anyone know?

As far as the 911 call and the woman saying, "one more minute"...my assumption was that it was someone else with the operator telling him how much longer it would be until the ambulance arrived.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 25, 2009, 05:47:34 PM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
What happened to Anniesnotokey...anyone know?

As far as the 911 call and the woman saying, "one more minute"...my assumption was that it was someone else with the operator telling him how much longer it would be until the ambulance arrived.
Yes, that seems like the logical explanation.. which I also presumed.  But, I'm sure I read somewhere (I could be mistaken) that someone who studied the 911 call, said that couldn't be the case, because it was way longer than 1minute between her saying it and the ambulance arriving??  :?   I could be remembering wrongly though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 25, 2009, 05:58:31 PM
It is my opinion that Murray left the premises and came back and found Michael unconscious.  He knew he was up shit's creek so starts the cover up.  He is a liar and a bad one at that.  Dang, can't he do ANYTHING correctly.  The thought of him practicing medicine again floors me.  I really can't comprehend him having any patients willing to risk it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Lee.H

December 25, 2009, 06:22:32 PM
Revived someone after 2 1/2 hours of no heart :o That's pretty scary!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...and on Michael\'s command we begin...

December 31, 2009, 05:47:12 AM
Yes it's definitely possible that Murray left him alone for way too long, and then tried to cover his butt...but then why did Michael look so good in the ambulance photo?  And why wouldn't the paramedics take him straight to the coroners if he was clearly dead?  And why would the hospital work on him for an hour?  Why don't we have more answers after 6 months?!!  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 08:22:31 AM
All the above posters bring up very good questions and inconsistencies or stupidity on the doctors part or perhaps a cover up. That is the reason why I’m still here trying to find answers, but to be honest it seems as we hoax believers are the only one caring what exactly went on that day. The rest of the world is blind to the truth…
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 19, 2010, 12:26:12 PM
Quote from: "larab"
do we know if this new technique works in case of drug overdose?

Yes, that was mentioned in the article.

It seems very odd indeed, that this method was not used on MJ, if necessary. Or was it?
To me that would be the only thing that could explain why doctors worked on him for sooo long.  Anything else makes no sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

MissG

July 07, 2010, 08:46:58 AM
I posted this at the other forum; Can be an answer

Cardiac arrest

Therapeutic hypothermia is a medical treatment that lowers a patient's body temperature in order to help reduce the risk of the ischemic injury to tissue following a period of insufficient blood flow.

The data concerning hypothermia’s neuroprotectant qualities following cardiac arrest can be best summarized by two studies published in the New England Journal Medicine. The first of these studies conducted in Europe focused on people who were resuscitated 5–15 minutes after collapse. Patients participating in this study experienced spontaneous return of circulation (ROSC) after an median time of 22 minutes (normothermia group) and 21 minutes (hypothermia group). Hypothermia was initiated within 105 minutes after ROSC. Subjects were then cooled over a 24 hour period, with a target temperature of 32–34 °C (90–93 °F). 55% of the 137 patients in the hypothermia group experienced favorable outcomes, compared with only 39% in the group that received standard care following resuscitation.[2] Notably, complications between the two groups did not differ substantially. This data was supported by another similarly run study that took place simultaneously in Australia. In this study 49% of the patients treated with hypothermia following cardiac arrest experienced good outcomes, compared to only 26% of those who received standard care.[6]

One report suggests that fewer than 10% of the 300,000 Americans who suffer cardiac arrest each year survive "long enough to leave the hospital" despite increased use of such measures as "faster emergency squads, deployment of automated defibrillators at airports and other public places, and improvements in cardiopulmonary resuscitation techniques."[1] But of 140 patients since 2006 treated at the Minneapolis Heart Institute, 52% have survived by using therapeutic hypothermia.[1]

Research on induced hypothermia in patients who have had out-of-hospital cardiac arrest is just now being published in nursing journals

Please, read the Case Report
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube:ihtjyajn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u30XXJsguWc&feature=related[/youtube:ihtjyajn]
[youtube:ihtjyajn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoBKjo9MI4U&feature=related[/youtube:ihtjyajn]
[youtube:ihtjyajn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mtf-MWvS3RM&feature=related[/youtube:ihtjyajn]

Patients participating in this study experienced spontaneous return of circulation (ROSC) after an median time of 22 minutes (normothermia group) and 21 minutes (hypothermia group). Hypothermia was initiated within 105 minutes after ROSC. Subjects were then cooled over a 24 hour period, with a target temperature of 32–34 °C (90–93 °F). 55% of the 137 patients in the hypothermia group experienced favorable outcomes, compared with only 39% in the group that received standard care following resuscitation.

I am of the opinion that Michael feared for his life. A murder conspiracy against him could have happened and fortunately, he was saved.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"