Re: TIAI 12/31
December 31, 2010, 05:33:24 PM

Remember, remember the 5th November...
2011 is Vendetta year, it is time to wake-up those that are asleep,
it is Time to bring Love back into the World!
The cameras are rolling...

Thank You wonderful TS and wishing you an exceptional New Year!

With L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 31, 2010, 06:05:39 PM
I LOVE this video. It shows all the parallels btw MJ hoax and the film V for Vendetta. It proves why Michael made this hoax.If we watch V for Vendetta we get to know the reason of the hoax. And the French toast issue, I was wondering if we could have a French Toast Party with Michael after he BAMS?!? :D Wouldn't that be amazing? Michael and his believers. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

December 31, 2010, 07:31:36 PM
And here we are at the beginning of a brand new year. Thankyou in advance for your input and continuing guidance TS.
We've come this far with beLIEving or having faith, but just as faith without works is dead, this year should be a call to action.
To my fellow soldiers in the Army...I love you all and am honoured to be united in purpose with everyone of you guys.
Bring on the revolution of L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 31, 2010, 08:29:10 PM
Another V for Vendetta parallel/prediction that I love is this scene from the movie:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Sorry, it won't embed on here.

A lot of the public believe that V is still alive, something the oppressive establishment doesn't want and on Gordon's show, the "establishment" is openly mocked for maintaining that V was no longer a threat to them and perfectly presented with the silly chase scene accompanied by the Benny Hill theme.  I think the Benny Hill theme is actually quite significant - Michael Jackson is a huge Benny Hill fan.  (So am I, I grew up watching it with my Dad  :) )

"Michael Jackson was a big Benny Hill fan: "I just love your Benny Hill!" the young Jackson told a bemused English music-press critic during a 1970s tour. "He's so funny!". During Benny Hill's decline in health he was visited by Michael Jackson who was in the UK at the time."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

“The funniest comedian in the world. My all-time hero.” Michael Jackson  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I just think it's "coincidental" that the V for Vendetta film has a scene where the majority of the public has realized V is still alive (Michael) and presented on the show in a comedic way with the most appropriate music, as though it were hand-picked by Michael.  Using the media and mocking the "powers that be".  An eerie fictional prediction of real life events to come?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2010, 08:30:34 PM
Thank you TS.  Here we are at the very beginning of 2011 with a whole year of blank pages waiting to be written on.  I remember eleven thirty was referred to in a previous redirect, with the "thirty" written in italics.  Could it be pointing to the half-way point of this 11 year being a significant period for us to watch out for?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

December 31, 2010, 08:49:40 PM
Quote from: "RK"
And here we are at the beginning of a brand new year. Thankyou in advance for your input and continuing guidance TS.
We've come this far with beLIEving or having faith, but just as faith without works is dead, this year should be a call to action.
To my fellow soldiers in the Army...I love you all and am honoured to be united in purpose with everyone of you guys.
Bring on the revolution of L.O.V.E.

Private Souza calling in for duty!

These videos (first one as well) are great and point out the similarities between the hoax and V for Vendetta. If anything, people should at least realize by watching these videos that TS is truly pointing out MJ´s true reasons for hoaxing his death.

There is more to this video though. Today is 1/1/11, or 11:11. A wake-up call where the guardian angels remind us that they are here. New Years eve, close to midnight. New start? Everyone will be at home. No one goes to bed early. The whole world would be able to watch.

TS redirecting to 11:30, as bec pointed out to me. Breaking news started at the beginning of November. At the end of November we had 11:30, at New Years eve we have 12 o'clock. "Do you know where your children are, because it's now 12 o'clock". Just a thought, a very positive one and we still have Murray so probably not going to happen, but TS redirected to fireworks earlier so it just keeps running through my mind. Then we have the Diddy tweets... Okay, back to padded cell now. :lol:  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 31, 2010, 08:51:53 PM
Quote from: "emeraldcity"
Thank you TS.  Here we are at the very beginning of 2011 with a whole year of blank pages waiting to be written on.  I remember eleven thirty was referred to in a previous redirect, with the "thirty" written in italics.  Could it be pointing to the half-way point of this 11 year being a significant period for us to watch out for?

Also a good thought, but the thirty could also have referred to the 30 witnesses in the CM case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2010, 09:06:38 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Private Souza calling in for duty!

These videos (first one as well) are great and point out the similarities between the hoax and V for Vendetta. If anything, people should at least realize by watching these videos that TS is truly pointing out MJ´s true reasons for hoaxing his death.

There is more to this video though. Today is 1/1/11, or 11:11. A wake-up call where the guardian angels remind us that they are here. New Years eve, close to midnight. New start? Everyone will be at home. No one goes to bed early. The whole world would be able to watch.

TS redirecting to 11:30, as bec pointed out to me. Breaking news started at the beginning of November. At the end of November we had 11:30, at New Years eve we have 12 o'clock. "Do you know where your children are, because it's now 12 o'clock". Just a thought, a very positive one and we still have Murray so probably not going to happen, but TS redirected to fireworks earlier so it just keeps running through my mind. Then we have the Diddy tweets... Okay, back to padded cell now.

souza i dont want to get my hopes up to high but i feel just lke you do. i took the video as saying midnight there will be breaking news. the diddy tweets tied in with paris talking about french toast "pass the syurp "  also diddys at the luxor and thats paris favorite memory of michael. i dont know just make room in the cell for me please :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2010, 10:09:37 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
I LOVE this video. It shows all the parallels btw MJ hoax and the film V for Vendetta. It proves why Michael made this hoax.If we watch V for Vendetta we get to know the reason of the hoax. And the French toast issue, I was wondering if we could have a French Toast Party with Michael after he BAMS?!? :D Wouldn't that be amazing? Michael and his believers. :D

Count me in for the party!  :lol:
Happy new year everyone!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

January 01, 2011, 02:40:19 AM
The wrong will be righted.  The truth will prevail.  The love will remain.  Thank you, TS.  Thank you, Michael, wherever you are.  May you have a blessed and perfect new year.  Love you with all my heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

January 01, 2011, 04:09:51 AM
I didn't watch Oprah because I never watch Oprah and alike.
But I LOVE THE CHILDREN in those snippets.
They outsmarted Oprah so well and God she fell soooooo deep in her own vanity trap.
Michael, you have every reason to be so very proud of your kids.
You all rock.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

January 01, 2011, 04:37:41 AM
hI THANKS FOR THIS I JUST LOGGED  on for TIAI update today and it's the same as You have posted so thank You !! thanks and much lov ;) e and hugs to You and all your family and friends!! and all here
love to everyone of the Family here 'we are on ,  one in L.O.V.E!! and for Michael!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2011, 07:10:12 AM
Thank you TS, I L.O.V.E. YOU :lol:
Happy New Year!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

January 01, 2011, 05:00:39 PM
Thanks, TS for this clue.  When I watched V for the second time, but just after I got hip to the hoax, I nearly fell off the floor.  It's soooooo....obvious.

But I believe MJ has already launched his vendetta against the media and it began last November 5th with the launching of Breaking News.  Subsequent to that we had:

*  Strange missile launched off West Coast.  Pentagon 'stumped.'
*   Geraldo talking on Fox about Bldg. 7
*  Simpsons episode about Cheney and 9-11
*  Bush admitting to Matt Lauer that he abandoned capitalism.  
*  The wikileaks 'sex' scandal.

Michael's weapon of choice is not swords, however, but words.  Words retain their meaning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2011, 05:01:26 PM
Quote from: "gwynned"
Thanks, TS for this clue.  When I watched V for the second time, but just after I got hip to the hoax, I nearly fell off the floor.  It's soooooo....obvious.

But I believe MJ has already launched his vendetta against the media and it began last November 5th with the launching of Breaking News.  Subsequent to that we had:

*  Strange missile launched off West Coast.  Pentagon 'stumped.'
*   Geraldo talking on Fox about Bldg. 7
*  Simpsons episode about Cheney and 9-11
*  Bush admitting to Matt Lauer that he abandoned capitalism.  
*  The wikileaks 'sex' scandal.

Michael's weapon of choice is not swords, however, but words.  Words retain their meaning.
Amen
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions