Hello! This is all for L.O.V.E. :)
December 31, 2010, 06:36:03 PM
Hi everyone! I'm a 17 yr old from Pittsburgh, PA. and I'm glad to finally be here with you all on this journey! I hope I can start the New Year by contributing some of my findings as well as learning alot from you all!  :)

My story starts unfortunately like alot of people my age... I was born in 1993 (between the time of Bad and History. lol) but as i grew older, I never really thought much of Michael cuz it was during the time of his unfortunate trials, when the media constantly hounded him. I bought into the lies that everyone around me said about MJ being a "child molesting freak" because that was all i "thought" i knew about him at the time. No one ever told me about Thriller, or his donations to Heal the World Foundation, or his love for his fans, or even about how freaking amazing he was as a musician and entertainer! Heck, the only songs my parents had of MJ in our I-Tunes were "Human Nature" and "ABC"! How was I supposed to know what he truly was like based on all the lies?  :(

Then June 25th, 2009 hit... i was shocked to see him "dead", but in a different shock than others. For me, his "death" was almost like me thinking..."Wow, Michael finally died after all that stuff he did..." Then, i was even more shocked when i saw how much of a stir his "death" caused...basically every tv channel was paying tribute to this "Great Person and Artist". This confused me, cuz all i ever knew about MJ was how the media portrayed him. I remember turning on MTV that night after golf practice and the first music video on was Billie Jean. It caught my attention to see a different MJ than what everyone else had constantly portrayed him to be...That night, i watched 5 hrs worth of Michael on MTV and couldn't get enough of him. I then spent the rest of that night looking up home movies of MJ and info about his personal life on youtube and saw a side of him i've never seen before. From that point on my love for him grew and continues to grow! I became a fan the next day and bought literally every song of his on I-Tunes....I then became attracted to this sight about a month later when i stumbled across a youtube video saying that his death was a hoax... i was appalled at first, but then the clues and mysteries about his sudden death started making more sense...and the rest is history.

Needless to say, i know EVERYTHING about Michael now, i have been a "knower" now for about a couple months....a beLIEver since July 09, but i finally decided to join this site because I vowed to Michael (in spirit) that I would redeem myself to him for not knowing the TRUE him while he was "alive" by media standards. I promised him that i would do everything i could to spread his L.O.V.E. to the world and uncover his message thru this hoax, in order to be a true and honest friend to him.

Sooo, even though this is pretty deep, its from my heart and i hope we can all continue on this ride that MJ is taking us on... this mosaic he is painting for the world to see...And i cant wait until the day that i can see his smiling face once again and know that i did everything i could possibly do to uncover the truth!  :mrgreen: Cuz this is now personal to me and i hope alot of you love MJ enough to make it personal for you too! (and btw i'm a guy, so i don't EVER say i love other men...but michael is just too amazing not to love  ;) )

sooooo Go gettem' Michael! make HISTORY once again! :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope.
In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort.
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.
And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to beLIEve.”
- Michael Jackson

RK

Re: Hello! This is all for L.O.V.E. :)
December 31, 2010, 06:51:23 PM
Your post is amazing. This is what it's about to a large degree. People waking up to the bogus information we've been fed not just about our wonderful Michael, but about the state of society and future of the world we live in in general. Welcome to the bRIGHT side. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2010, 06:54:28 PM
Happy New Year!!!
I think your post is very apt to bring in the new year. We've all been asleep & that's the only reason we've been taken in by that which isn't truthful.It's lovely to have your presence as part of the change. I hope all your dreams come true for you in 2011.xxx  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Consciousness expresses itself through creation.
Dancers come and go in a twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on.
I\'ve felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists.
I become the stars and the moon.
The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy.

suspicious mind

December 31, 2010, 06:59:45 PM
i have a 17 year old daughter i wish see could see her way clear to see michael as you do. maybe someday. she got me michael for christmas . i was more happy that she made a little bitty step in that direction than that i got the cd :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

December 31, 2010, 07:21:27 PM
Thank you all so much for welcoming me! I'm glad to see that you all have the same love and passion for Michael as me and i'd like to get to know each one of you :D Likewise, i hope you all have a wonderful New Years and i hope we ALL can start fresh in 2011 ready to fight with a newly found PURPOSE for Michael! Like Teddy Riley just said today...
"2011 WE WILL SHOCK THE WORLD WITH GREATNESS, HISTORY, BLESSINGS, HONOR, PRESENTS, JOY, LAUGHTER, AND LOVE WILL COME UPON US."
...Hopefully 2011 IS "history" and a "shock of greatness"  ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          - Michael Jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
- Michael Jackson

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
December 31, 2010, 09:57:22 PM
Wow...You have me in tears my friend...Bravo for being so open with your feelings and GOD BLESS YOU! I just finished posting in our L.O.V.E is the answer thread, over in general talk, about how connected spiritually, my husband and I are to Michael! Please go read our thread when you get the chance...it's all about Love.
I really "felt" your words and I am deeply touched, thank you!
Oh, and "Welcome to the Family", Human Nature! I really look forward to reading your future posts!
Sending you Blessings Love and Light!!! Your parents should be very proud of you!! :) <3

L.O.V.E, is ALWAYS the answer! Pass it on!:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2010, 10:27:26 PM
Any other time I may be upset to see some other man bring my wife to tears but you my man get a free pass. I am very proud of the fact that you can L.O.V.E. Micheal Jackson and tell the world. Our two youngest boys are the same age as you, so we understand the demographic challenges you face in today's world. Micheal Jackson is L.O.V.E. and we are with him 100%. Please visit us at our "L.O.V.E. is here to stay" thread at general talk and join us for discussions about L.O.V.E. You are the future of this planet and we want more of your age to see L.O.V.E. from Micheal's perspective. Many adults will be moved by your attitude so take all of this in stride, he is asking for our patience and understanding.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2011, 12:05:10 AM
.i like how ur representing for our new generation..my story is a lil similar except for a couple of parts, ANyways welcome :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2011, 12:53:41 AM
wow. thank you mr. and mrs. mjj4ever777!  :)  really, i am deeply moved by the fact that you appreciate and can 'feel' my Michael testimony from a spiritual stand point. It means alot to me for someone else to understand the pains that I, along with MANY other people my age, have felt after becoming MJ fans after he has left the stage (becoming the audience  ;) ), and having to deal with the fact that we were depraved of knowing the TRUE Michael because the media wanted to bring him down...It's funny cuz I feel like its MY mission now to enlighten people on this subject, and to show others my age who don't know the TRUE Mike the side of him that they have never seen before...
After all this is more than just a hoax...Michael is sending a MESSAGE through all of this to HEAL THE WORLD from corruptness, judgement, and slander...and to inspire HOPE and LOVE into people in order to change lives.... and i think it starts with US, his loyal fans!  :)  
So yes! I would be happy to speak on your L.O.V.E. threads and talk about MJ's influence from a teens' standpoint! I think that alot of people could learn alot out of it, including myself. So i think i'll give your thread a visit first thing in the morning!

And thanks Magenta for the welcome! Much appreciated! :D I'm glad to be part of the MJ family here!

Thank you all and God Bless!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
- Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

January 02, 2011, 12:03:38 AM
Hello Human_Nature_MJ777, did you say you were 17 years old? I will commend you for wonderful post. When I read it I thought you were much older. Usually 17 yr old do not have that kind of mentality. You do, and God bless. Keep it up, and I will be looking forward reading more of your posts.
Welcome to our family... Blessings.
all for L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

January 03, 2011, 06:17:29 PM
Thank you for the kind words all4love! And yes...I am 17 1/2 yrs old!  :lol:  and thank you, i wish more people my age would have this sort of mentality and would respect Michael as a loving human being more...i can't tell you what it has done for me! but thats my mission now...to spread awareness to my generation about beLIEf and L.O.V.E....hopefully the BAM wakes everyone up though and spreads L.O.V.E. like never before! God bless and thanks again!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
- Michael Jackson

January 05, 2011, 07:57:29 AM
Have a look at our "L.O.V.E. is here to stay thread". This is what L.O.V.E. means to us and some multiple personality who we have never hurt, OD's on testosterone. How wicked has life been to this swirling storm of anger, that control of a board of hopeful dreamers fills the void of satisfaction. The bait is as transparent as the strategy. Superior minds always end up together and someone feels left out. We have L.O.V.E. for you Human Nature MJ777, we believe you know this and we are still hopeful for your generation. As for others, growing up takes much longer.

God bless the control freaks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2011, 08:46:57 AM
Hello, Human Nature, nice to see fresh people!
mrmjj4ever777, i have read your posts and felt your positive energy, allow me an off topic personal question, have you seen The Exorcist? It's hard to kill negativity. But never stop trying. God bless us all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions