Thank you south park
December 31, 2010, 07:31:22 PM
i was watching the mr Jefferson (mike) episode on south park and in the end he gose  tat he'll give up his money get a normal job and give his children a normal life and tat made me think we haven't see the kids in a while and i think michael vowed to leave his money with his mom and  get a disguise and get a normal job and give his kids a normal life what do u think

coments plz

L.O.V.E

ps:HAPPY NEW YEAR
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

Re: Thank you south park
December 31, 2010, 07:54:22 PM
Uhhh, i don't really like south park.
Like, at all. They went too far with the MJ jokes.
Sorry. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

January 01, 2011, 12:19:51 AM
I think South Park is on MJ's side. In the same episode, they talk about fabricating child molestation charges and police being brutal to him. Though the other one about dead celebrities was really rude...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2011, 09:03:17 AM
i do think they on mikes side aswell and i think south park beLIEve in the hoax  cause also at the start of the episode  Blanket gose tat his dad wanted to get away from it all to a place were people know nothing and when he gose to find his dad mr Jefferson (mike) he gose out the back and mr Jefferson comes on the train he has a fake mostach and it keeps falling off and Blanket gose this is my dad Michael Ja and mr Jefferson cuts him of an gose mr Jefferson realy quickly i do not normaly watch south park but this 1 cauth my eye

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

January 01, 2011, 10:40:10 AM
I've seen that episode. The humor was kind of distasteful, but you can tell that they're on Michael's side. At the end the kid explains that Michael's a good guy, and people are only after him because of his race. And that he missed out on childhood, which is why he had an amusement park and invited kids.

They could've conveyed this message in a more sensitive way, though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

all4loveandbelieve

January 01, 2011, 11:48:23 AM
What I hate from society, is if you are different in any way, meaning overweight, ugly, excentric, you are targeted. Society harps on you which will never end. Some of you already know I am a psychologist,my specialty is working with children, from 6 yrs up to 20. I make exceptions. Do you know how many teens want to commit suicide? Every day I have different teens coming to talk to me who want to kill themselves, why because they are bullied at school, due to their looks. Or when they go out with friends they are made fun of because they have excess weight on. I hate this world, this is not only in Canada, Montreal, this is all over the world. Tell me what makes a person beautiful,the outside or the inside?  I would take a person who has a heart of gold any time. We have to learn to accept people for whom they are, we cannot all be like Raquel Welch, Pamela Anderson etc.. If any one would have money they can become them. Are they real? No they are plastified. Did you ever see them in interviews? Yeah, I did they seem not very nice inside.

This why I hate the way they treated Michael, why? Because he is black? He never had a childhood? Well I am one yr younger than Michael, I had a wonderful childhood, while this man was working very hard for his career at a young age, I was  outside playing barbie with my friends. So tell me this man matured at a young age, he had no choice.So who cares he had rides in Neverland, I love rides, when I go to Florida I go to Disney land I go to rides, no one will stop me from enjoying my life.They can talk about me until they are blue in the face I honestly never gave a damn what people said, and will say.  I speak with adults who are in the late 50's and they act immature! Life is short just enjoy, who cares what people do with their lives, People who judge are people who are very unhappy in within themselves, and they want to portrait their unhappiness, and anger towards others.
My motto is LIVE AND LET LIVE. Sorry  I wrote  such a long thread, but I am very angry at people who have to make fun of Michal or any other human being in this world.  God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

January 01, 2011, 01:28:56 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
What I hate from society, is if you are different in any way, meaning overweight, ugly, excentric, you are targeted. Society harps on you which will never end. Some of you already know I am a psychologist,my specialty is working with children, from 6 yrs up to 20. I make exceptions. Do you know how many teens want to commit suicide? Every day I have different teens coming to talk to me who want to kill themselves, why because they are bullied at school, due to their looks. Or when they go out with friends they are made fun of because they have excess weight on. I hate this world, this is not only in Canada, Montreal, this is all over the world. Tell me what makes a person beautiful,the outside or the inside?  I would take a person who has a heart of gold any time. We have to learn to accept people for whom they are, we cannot all be like Raquel Welch, Pamela Anderson etc.. If any one would have money they can become them. Are they real? No they are plastified. Did you ever see them in interviews? Yeah, I did they seem not very nice inside.

This why I hate the way they treated Michael, why? Because he is black? He never had a childhood? Well I am one yr younger than Michael, I had a wonderful childhood, while this man was working very hard for his career at a young age, I was  outside playing barbie with my friends. So tell me this man matured at a young age, he had no choice.So who cares he had rides in Neverland, I love rides, when I go to Florida I go to Disney land I go to rides, no one will stop me from enjoying my life.They can talk about me until they are blue in the face I honestly never gave a damn what people said, and will say.  I speak with adults who are in the late 50's and they act immature! Life is short just enjoy, who cares what people do with their lives, People who judge are people who are very unhappy in within themselves, and they want to portrait their unhappiness, and anger towards others.
My motto is LIVE AND LET LIVE. Sorry  I wrote  such a long thread, but I am very angry at people who have to make fun of Michal or any other human being in this world.  God bless.

i agree just because there not like any 1 you know dosn't mean there weird and stuff  most celbritys are bad role models because they exercise until they look like ur little finger and kids tat are over weight and geting bullied and looking at these celbritys and thinking they'll never be like tat and they sometimes commit suicide  

i just wish the world could be a better place

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal