Re: cirque du soleil
January 08, 2011, 10:27:07 PM
I also found this little card that you get from the show WIntuk it has a man on a bike jumping over trash cans. Remember the trash cans on June 25th? Below it reads: let the inspiration continue. Mj inspired many. In small print on the back it reads: cirque du soiled trip giveaway ends 11:59:59 pm et on 1/31/11. (1+1+3+1+1=7) and it says you must be 18 to enter. (8-1=7) it also has a WIntuk fun fact that reads: in the world of WIntuk a Cyr wheel has been transformed into a dream catcher giving them a whole new artistic dimension. This info may mean nothing but who knows it may mean something. Happy Hoaxing :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

January 08, 2011, 10:35:35 PM
Quote from: "mysti"
mjfan, I am planning on going to one of the shows, but I don't know which one yet. When is philadelphia?  I was probably going to detroit (although I'd rather go to a different city) I'm in Ohio.  Let me know what you're doing maybe we can find a way to meet up.  Or else I'll have to beg my sister to make the trip with me, and that usually doesn't end well because I have to just buy the extra ticket and hope I can talk her into it

Philly is April 10, 2012,  and I know cause I got tickets- row 17!!! The weird thing is the VIP tickest were not available. I wonder, since there was speculation that they would give tickets to people who had tickets for This Is It at the O2, if that would explain it.  I just found it hard to believe that all the VIP tickets would have been sold out already.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

January 23, 2011, 10:55:24 PM
I was on the site and it said "pick a show/tour" and the mj tour was 7th!

I'm sorry I just I had to post this :) blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

January 24, 2011, 12:01:56 PM
funny it's says WORLD TOUR!!! So the whole world is USA and Canada????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

January 24, 2011, 10:09:13 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cirque expands Michael Jackson tour dates — more Las Vegas shows?

Posted January 24, 2011 • 9:34 a.m.

Cirque du Soleil and Michael Jackson's Immortal.

Photo: Cirque du Soleil

Rehearsals are underway for the Oct. 2 world premiere in Montreal of the Michael Jackson show Immortal from Cirque du Soleil. The first U.S. performance is in Detroit on Oct. 15. The theatrical company has now hit the 30-city mark for the tour, with dates extended to July 6, 2012, and more cities and venues being added -- and to the worldwide tour that will follow.

Interestingly, the Las Vegas dates -- Dec. 3-11 at Mandalay Bay Events Center twice nightly -- also are likely to be extended, I have learned. Cirque has kept dates open until a Dec. 30 series in Phoenix so that the moment tickets are sold out here, the additional Las Vegas dates can be added. Currently, the U.S. tour ends in Atlanta on June 29, 2012, before returning to Montreal on July 6 in advance of the overseas trips.

Jamie King is the director and writer of Cirque du Soleil and Michael Jackson's Immortal.

Cirque du Soleil and Michael Jackson

Award-winning director and choreographer Jamie King is now in Montreal full time overseeing the rehearsals with Creation Director Chantal Tremblay, who worked on the original Cirque Las Vegas show Mystere at Treasure Island and then in 2006 as the creation director for The Beatles Love at The Mirage.

Jamie was Madonna’s creative director for 12 years and directed her Confessions (2006) and Sticky & Sweet (2008) world tours. Most recently, he directed Caesars Palace headliner Celine Dion’s Taking Chances World Tour and Rihanna’s Last Girl on Earth world tour.

I am reliably told that everything in this current preliminary timeline is on schedule and running smoothly without delays or production difficulties. Ticket sales have exceeded all projections at this early date, and everybody connected with the production plans is “very happy with its development and progress.”

Robin Leach has been a journalist for more than 50 years and has spent the past decade giving readers the inside scoop on Las Vegas, the world’s premier platinum playground.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 01, 2011, 06:56:59 PM
Just looked at the teaser Souza posted today...what got me is that it said "All will be Revealed November 3rd."  Ahhhh...isn't the start of the tour October 2?

As a matter of fact- there is NO show planned for November 3rd.  I just looked it up.

Hm...November 3 is after the 9th performance as scheduled now.  And 11/3/2011 adds up to 9.  Any other 9 we can find?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

February 01, 2011, 08:27:35 PM
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
Just looked at the teaser Souza posted today...what got me is that it said "All will be Revealed November 3rd."  Ahhhh...isn't the start of the tour October 2?

As a matter of fact- there is NO show planned for November 3rd.  I just looked it up.

Hm...November 3 is after the 9th performance as scheduled now.  And 11/3/2011 adds up to 9.  Any other 9 we can find?

This was uploaded October 2010 and was referring to revealing the CDS Immortal tour on Nov 3 2010.

On another note, I just have to share my deepest desire and dream no matter how far fetched.  I pray that this tour is indeed a REAL tour.  It's just the way they show MJs old tours then they say this is the immortal tour, comparing it to his previous tours... Sigh...

To be able to see MJ really on stage again... For real... Sigh

I'm going to the Seattle show on the 9th, 4th row VIP package!  Praise God for giving me the means to secure that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2011, 09:59:52 PM
Ahhhhh! THAT explains it.

I could not get VIP tickets for Philly- I don't know if they were sold out, but I could not buy them.  I was ticked, too!

But yes, also hope that Michael will be involved in this on some level- it sure is publicised as such... Either way, I thought it could not hurt getting the tickets early.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Erik H. Erikson

Billie_Jean13

August 23, 2011, 08:21:54 AM
omg everyone seen the beLIEve poster right?? well have any of you seen this one??? i foound it on chris angels facebook page and i had never seen it before, it has even more coincedental pieces of info relating to mj just like the other one!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It takes one person to make a difference...
But it takes alot of differences to make a change <3 Love Lives forever

Billie_Jean13

August 23, 2011, 08:25:45 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It takes one person to make a difference...
But it takes alot of differences to make a change <3 Love Lives forever

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal