my dear moonwalker i hope you read this :)
January 01, 2011, 02:36:35 PM
Dear mrs.jackson,

This is a fan who has been a michael jackson fan scince i was 7 years old and i know all about the hoax so if you could give this letter to your son michael jackson that would be great li apréciate. Thank you and take care. J

jasmine  

Dear michael,

Hello my name is jasmine i have sent you many letters but i dought you got them. If you did then you know that i am a beLIEver and im sure you know what that means. *wink wink* wow its been a long trip huh? 18 months. How does it feel? To be away from the limelight.

I dont know if you like it or if your waiting for BAMs day to come so you can go back to being who you really are. Michael j. jackson the popstar who brings joy to fans (and hoax clues to beLIEvers) i havent seen you do it but i know that you are visiting your kids paris prince and blanket. I dont know when but i know that you did/do. Next time you see them tell them i said hello.

Michael i dont know you but i know that as while you are sweet and caring you can also be a bad ass. I know this because in the new album ‘michael’ in the song ‘Monster’ wich is my favorite and your talking dirrectly at the paparazzi and damn 50 cent’s part nearly blew me away!  ;)  also ‘breaking news’ is clue ridden.

The whole álbum is clue ridden. The songs are cool and im sorry but they sound like you. They really do. the reason why im saying sorry is because their have been rumors that the person singing wasnt you. I think it was though.

Well i have to go but before i do i want to say that i…we (the beLIEvers) will always be there for you. Even when you come back on BAMs day wich i hope is soon. We will Protect you from people’s hasty comments and will be by your side forever and always. We L.O.V.E you with everything we got and we hope that your happy wherever you are. Please come back soon. For us. I hope that you dont think that im pressuring you to come back.

Take your time and wait úntil the right moment comes to come back. But i cant wait because there are so many non beLIEvers in my school and i want to go to school one day after you BAM then jump on the table do a little dance and say ‘’i told you so i told you so i told you so!’’  

Anyway i got to go. Im not begging you and i know your busy and if you do then you might get traced down or something like that but if you could take the time and write back just to give me some kind of sign that your ok then thatll be greatly apréciated and i wouldnt dare tell anyone. I L.O.V.E you and i hope to hear/ see from you soon. Love you more mikeybear  :D

With lots of love and hope,
                               Jasmine
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

Re: my dear moonwalker i hope you read this :)
January 02, 2011, 02:12:33 PM
dear michael,
      here we go for another year without you and i think that i speak for all of us beLIEvers when i say that i hope its our last year without you. i hope that wherever you are that you are safe happy and healthy. are you spending time with your children? if you read my last letter i hope you know to say hello from me to them. michael when they were doing the countdown to newyears with dick clark (im in newyork with my daddy) i was clutching the couch having bit off all my nails from anxiety. i remember my stomach feelin queasy and my eyes wre glued to the screen. even after the were done counting down i still sat there. it took a few moments to collect myself as the truth sank in. you didnt come back.  

i remember still hopin that you would suddenly appear but deep down i knew that it was over. you went coming. when i fianally decided to confront the truth it surprised me how i didnt react like last new years or last possible bam date. i had tears in my eyes and my heart felt heavy but it wasnt like last time when i cried for 10 minutes whe i didnt see you. i think its because last year i was only 4 months to the hoax (i started beLIEving in august) and i was like my little sister who is the only person i have made beLIEve i understood the part that you faked your death but i wasnt mature enough being only 11 at the time to really understand the hoax.

however now being 15 months being a beLIEver i am more mature and i get the hoax but i think its because of this that i wasnt a sad as last year/time. last year i was young and more stubborn (i still am but not as much) and i had my mind set that you were going to come back on new years. (i had read that 'hoax diary found by close friend of the jacksons wch i now think is fake) now i actualy understand that BAMs day is crucial (its serious) and there is a possibility that it may not even exist. i myself am convinced it does exist and i am waiting fo it just as i was lt year but now with pateince and prepared that there my not even be a BAMs day. bu then again who knows mabey as ryan said ''this will be a year you will never forget''

i love you mikeybear and we (the beLIEvers) will wait for you with trustful open arms... and we'll wait...and wait until BAM! well be by your side forever and always! i am still watching videos about this hoax and im still trying to make this never ending puzzle complete. i said earliar in this letter that i started beLIEving in august well now i start knowing on january 2nd. again as stated in my other letter i yu would take the time and write back i would love that more than anything even more than you coming back :) (buuuuuut if you dont write back i would like to see a BAM) ;)

I L.O.V.E YOU MORE MIKEYBEAR!

with more love and hope than ever,
                                                               a knower  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

January 03, 2011, 10:11:32 PM
hello michael :),

WOW! i dont even know where to begin! first on anniques fanfiction a whole war starts out (i wish people would start L.O.V.I.N.G instead of hating and i know for a fact that you wish that too. then YOU WRITE A LETTER TO ME! i told people on this website and some were as enthusiastic as me some...not so much. a person wrote something like this 'i would wanna consider...' something i forgot. then they want me to scan it but theres one problem. I DONT KNOW HOW! mabey in my next letter you could show me *wink wink* im tired goodnight mikeybear and i hope to hear from you again :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

January 04, 2011, 12:15:13 AM
oh, good girl, i'm sure he'll answer and teach you how to scan, we're waiting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2011, 11:09:18 PM
Dear Michael,

How do you tell the difference from reality and fantasy?

I find myself asking this question alot because it goes along with the hoax. It's hard to know what's a clue and what Is downright true. It confuses me at times but I go over the video/article and then i decide what I think is real and what isn't.

Oh Michael I wish you were with me right now. This hoax is scaring me with the grammys and dr.murrays trial etc. I never was the one for roller coaster rides but then I remind myself that you are the rollercoaster you are actually doing this whole plan. Your dead not us,were just along for the ride.

There is so many questions I want to ask but I have to try to go to sleep (I have imsomnia like you) or I won't wake up for school tommorow. I'll ask my questions jn my next letter I just wanted to express how I'm nervous for 'the drop' on the roller coaster. Were tilting right now.

I love you with all my heart and I pray every day that you will come home where you belong. Take care Mikey!!! When you come back I want to see you healthy! I send blessings to you and your whole family :)

Ps. My sister is pregnant!! I'll tell you about my family some other time :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

January 27, 2011, 08:13:43 PM
Dear Michael,

This is jasmine again and for some reason I just feel like talking to you. I feel as though you really read these letters and that I can trust you with anything and tell my true feelings.

Remember how the stupid press made a rumor that you slept in the oxygen chamber because you didn't want to grow old? I wish I could sleep in that chamber so I could stay a child forever. I want to go to neverland and love with Peter pan and the lost boys :) I am in 6th grade and for some reason time is going so fast and I'm almost going to be in 7th grade soon.

I don't want to be a 7th grader because I don't want change. Shoot it hurt to go to 6th grade I don't know how I'm going to handle 7th grade. I don't want to grow up, I want to be back in 5th grade or if that's not possible 6th grade is the second best. I want to stay a child and be allowed to still play with toys (wich I do sometimes when I'm bored lol) still have pajamas with cartoons on them not have to worry about how I look or how I should act. Not have to worry about boys.

I just want to stay a child and still do the things children do. I don't want to have to grow up have to worry about a job,the bills....death. I also don't want to worry about growing old and my own parents dying or getting old. I honestly would do anything to stay my age. I haven't told anyone how I feel just you in this letter. Did you feel this way? While lived at neverland? At every birthday?

That's how I feel at every new years. I feel scared because I'm not sure what is expected as while being a child I don't have to worry because any change that does happen will be taken care of for me. My least favorite word? Time. This is because time brings change and I don't want change.

I have to go call my dad but I'll write you again soon. I have been wishing in time (1:11 2:22 3:33 4:44 5:55 6:06 etc) and my wish is that you will BAM on the Grammy seeds (wish next to my BDay is my favorite day) I hope that my wish will come true :)

From,
Mikeyslittlehoaxer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal