2 Bad

Re: Enjoying MICHAEL!
December 30, 2010, 10:40:28 PM
I agree Bec!!
I do love the entire album but Behind The Mask is......amazing! I love the horns, the words and just everything about it. That song stuck in my head right from the start.
Now if we can just figure all this out. But I'm not going to worry too much I am having too much JOY just hearing all the tracks!
Dang The King IS Back!!!

We LOVE YOU MICHAEL!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

December 30, 2010, 11:58:49 PM
Here are some more sprinkles for your I Scream (for Mikey! :lol: ).

The very precisely paced  (3 of them only) "Hee. Hee. Hee." in Breaking News @ 3:20 and 3:51, is also (only three "Hees") @ 5:12, in  In The Closet.  Not that this is earthshattering; he can certainly repeat something which really works, ANYWHERE he likes. 8-)  Just thought I'd mention it, that no one he's ever worked with, would ever THINK to skillfully place these certain ad libs even if his life depended upon it to make a fake album fly as real.  May I also say, I have never heard such a fresh album of  8-) KILLER songs---which was released after the artist died. While some people were expecting warmed up studio leftovers... I'm thinking THIS "dead" guy is NOT dead :!:  :shock:

Ya THINK :?:  :?:  :D  :D  :D  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

2 Bad

December 31, 2010, 12:49:04 AM
Quote from: "Its her"

The very precisely paced  (3 of them only) "Hee. Hee. Hee." in Breaking News @ 3:20 and 3:51, is also (only three "Hees") @ 5:12, in  In The Closet.  Not that this is earthshattering; he can certainly repeat something which really works, ANYWHERE he likes. 8-)  Just thought I'd mention it, that no one he's ever worked with, would ever THINK to skillfully place these certain ad libs even if his life depended upon it to make a fake album fly as real.  May I also say, I have never heard such a fresh album of  8-) KILLER songs---which was released after the artist died. While some people were expecting warmed up studio leftovers... I'm thinking THIS "dead" guy is NOT dead :!:  :shock:

Ya THINK!?  :lol:
Yep yep Killer!! I think the 3 Cascio tracks are very fresh, very different and for that I appreciate Michael more.
Caught the "hee hee hee" thanks for finding where they sounded like.
Nope he's alive and kickin' somewhere! A place with no name!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

December 31, 2010, 07:46:59 AM

This is exactly my way of thinking.  IMHO no way are these songs completely old - I mean that they have been 'touched up' by MJ recently.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

December 31, 2010, 09:15:05 AM
I got mine on pre-order as well and it came before xmas.
I have LISTENED, LISTENED AND LISTENED to it probably 30 times by now
Here is my report on it

Hold My Hand - At first i didnt care for it. I personally dont like Akon, dont like him, dont really like his voice. I thought he sang way too much in the song and not enough Michael at all. However the more i listened i liked it. I like the "ohohoh" parts the best i think. It does have a tune that just gets stuck in my head. Because Michael is in the song however i think it is why i warmed up to it. Not the best but certainly not the worst.

Hollywood Tonight - I like it. Very different! Has almost a hip hop vibe and i totally dont care for that stuff but it is nice to listen to for sure. You can clearly hear Michael's strong vocals

Keep Your Head Up - I hear both Michael Jackson and different singer on this song (backup singer?) Really like it very much. Makes you "feel good" for sure. I like the choir part too. Michael always liked adding that in some of his songs.

(I Like) The Way You Love Me - Love it!!! Michael's beautiful voice is heard throughout this entire peice and i adore the lyrics and meaning to it. This is one i always hit the repeat button on.

Monster - This one scared me a bit. Honestly not my favourite but it is a pretty fun song.

Best of Joy - This song gives me goosebumps. Iam a hopeless romantic and this song is stunningly beautiful. While yes it does have that 80's feel i love music from that era so iam just in love with this one. I think if released 25 years ago it could have been a number 1 hit. JMO!!!

Breaking News - Extremely catchy tune, wonderful rhythm, great lyrics and meaning. Michael is sick of the crap. Truly i think this is an eye opener. Hello people BREAKING NEWS...These words will be heard again in the near future on the Tv. No doubt about it. For anyone that is sitting on the fence and not a believer you need to wake up the truth is in front of us.

(I Can't Make It) Another Day - Very nice song and i think Lenny Kravitz and Michael sound good together. Starts off softer and quiet and then has that rock edge to it. Almost reminds me of "Give into Me" in certain parts.

Behind The Mask - I honestly had never heard of this song...dont know what to think of it really. Is this a LIVE performace or did they just put in the screaming fans for it?
It is totally Michael. Sounds like the thriller era as mentioned before. Dont love it, but dont hate it either

Much Too Soon - Hands down this one is my favourites. Really pulls at your heart. The music and the lyrics are a masterpiece!!! There is no mistaking Michael's angelic voice on this one. It is absolutely insanly stunning. I love songs with emotion

So with that being said iam very happy with the album and iam not arguing with anyone. It is Michael 100% for sure. While some song may not sound like the thriller or bad era Michael some of you are SOOO hung up on. It is him. Michael could sing the telephone book. It doesnt matter. He can do ballads, rock, pop, high pitches, soft, low, you name it. His range is incredible. Michael would not allow anything but himself to be on an album. Anything else would be crazy. This is the death hoax forum folks. It is supposed to be for believers. If you dont believe he is alive then i dont have anything to say to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

Its her

December 31, 2010, 01:37:36 PM

Say, I forgot to mention, before, that I thought I found a REAL genuine fresh, absolutely NEW ad lib, when I heard him do these same "hee"s FOUR times. Then I found them on one of the Jacksons (live) albums; song: Things I Do For You..   :|  

You know, all of the ad libs and grunts and sqeaks and squeals, and  :lol: rebel yells, he's EVER done are  probably recorded, to just be plugged in appropriately by MJ, who is the ONLY one who hears it inside his head and knows where something goes...

If any of you could find ONE thing that we all are unable to find recorded anywhere in his history, NO one on the planet could deny he is alive! Knowing that mischievous  8-) scoundrel, as we do, I bet he could NOT resist slipping something personal and totally NEW in on this album somewhere!! We have probably all heard it already, and thought, "Hmmm, that's new..." :shock: . Let's FIND it :!:  :!:

That said, what about this: Has anyone ever, EVER heard MJ do a Middle Eastern sounding "riff" or improvisation?  Oh, my gosh! This (in Breaking News) sent chills up and down my spine the first time! Still does!  :D I LOVE this song! It is also like a gentler version of ---DO NOT LAFF--- :oops: the "call" TARZAN used to do, before he swung IN :!:  :!:  :!:  on a vine, only in four notes instead of five! Yes,  :oops: I have been snorting too much hoax dust. And so have YOU!  :o  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions