MJbelievesMJ

January 1 till 2012 liks to Michael album
January 01, 2011, 02:59:16 PM
Hello dear friends!
 First of all, I'd like to wish you all a happy New Year! May 2011 be of great awareness and awakening for the whole world, may this year bring you big achievements, lots of love, understanding and faith! Michael, our beloved, may you get the best out of this year, don't forget, we are your everlasting support and love you forever!

Let's cut to the chase, shall we?  :lol:  Looking at the tracks of the "Michael" album, I noticed that 3 of them were one way or the other oficially released or at least presented to the audience before the release date of the album. I'm talking about "Breaking News"(1st sample of the album), "Hold MY Hand"(1st single) and " Hollywood Tonight" (Ellen Degeneres dancing to the song viewtopic.php?f=48&t=16228). If we look at the way the tracks were arranged on the album, by reading the numbers of the 3 tracks in question from downwords up you will get this number 721. I tried to play with these digits and see what they could be hiding and I came to realise that if you take the number 721 to be days, this is the exact number of days beginning from today January 1st, 2011 till December 21, 2012.  :shock:  I don't really know what this particular date Jan 1 2011 might mean, other than Oprah beginning her business with her private tv channel.
[attachment=0:2vabbgop]album.PNG[/attachment:2vabbgop]

I just thought it would be interesting to share this with you. So what do you make of it?

Lots of L.O.V.E!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Re: January 1 till 2012 liks to Michael album
January 01, 2011, 10:17:45 PM
Love your pic by the way...um anyway I was thinking there must be emphasis on certain songs...like the BN being put out on the net and HMH being the first single (by MJ's request)... I think that it could be significant...I think numbers definitely  play a big part in this hoax...it also could be July 21st ("see you in july")
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 10:18:35 AM
I also thought of July 21.  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

MJbelievesMJ

January 02, 2011, 10:33:42 AM
Or July 12, if you take the exact order in which the tracks were released. It was first "Breaking News" with no 7, then "Hold My Hand" no 1 and "Hollywood Tonight" at no 2. Either way, all clues seem to point at July. "See you in July!" - who knows, it's best to believe only what Michael himself says, I just hope it's going to happen this year. If not, we'll be there for Michael whenever he choses to return.  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions