Re: MICHAEL JACKSON COULD BE HIDING IN ENGLAND
January 02, 2011, 09:12:44 AM
I think this is old news, we already discussed on that months ago. I don't believe it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

January 02, 2011, 11:00:04 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
So it means this is again not true? We cannot trust Uri? great, tell me who can we trust. I wish I can get a straight answer.

Of course we cannot trust Uri.

Didnt you know that Uri is the one who introduced Michael to Martin Bashir????   It is rumoured that Uri was paid money to make that introduction.

Michael never spoke to Uri after that Bashit documentary was aired.

Uri is a scammer.  He is not Michaels friend.

Unfortunately, did not know that. Now I know. I guess I missed some of the readings.
Oh well another lie..

mik never spoke to Uri after tat but when mike ''died'' he was like i've been mikes friends for years i know everything about him then news chanels nd shows would interveiw him nd pay him nd then i was like he  realy is the bigest scamer ever and all the no beLIEvers beLIEve him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

January 03, 2011, 05:27:06 AM
And yet........ Michael "lives for controversy"...  
Uri Gellar BFF to Matt Fiddes / Matt Fiddes bodyguard to Michael Jackson... see a pattern there?

I don't know if I could believe that Michael's hiding out at Uri's making ancient Egyptian 24 carat gold-plated pottery cigarette trays in a mini backyard pyramid.... etching his little M and J into the base of each perfect one (and U and G into the less successful ones) but I do know I can not sit here and dismiss Uri as someone having no inkling of WTF's probably gone on..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

January 03, 2011, 06:45:51 AM
Quote from: "Melzy777"
I don't know if I could believe that Michael's hiding out at Uri's making ancient Egyptian 24 carat gold-plated pottery cigarette trays in a mini backyard pyramid.... etching his little M and J into the base of each perfect one (and U and G into the less successful ones)

I just laughed with a mouthful of tea at this,and now need to clean my entire laptop.
Thanks very much LMAO.
The U.G ones end up in K-mart on sale.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2011, 07:12:11 AM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
Quote from: "Melzy777"
I don't know if I could believe that Michael's hiding out at Uri's making ancient Egyptian 24 carat gold-plated pottery cigarette trays in a mini backyard pyramid.... etching his little M and J into the base of each perfect one (and U and G into the less successful ones)

I just laughed with a mouthful of tea at this,and now need to clean my entire laptop.
Thanks very much LMAO.
The U.G ones end up in K-mart on sale.
Sorry!!!  and  :lol: A dead mans gotta make a living somehow.  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal