Check this BS out....copyright infringement somewhere here I am sure of it  :roll:  :evil:

Is there no end to her audacity?Seriously...

Oprah...to the left babe...to the left..get gone :arrow:  (i know this points right but there is no left HAHAHA)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pearl Jr tweeted last night about that (I put it in her tweet thread)- she wonders if Michael might be the last guest on Oprah...

I don't know what to think about that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
Pearl Jr tweeted last night about that (I put it in her tweet thread)- she wonders if Michael might be the last guest on Oprah...

Would he really use someone that his fans despise though?She isn't exactly loved and respected amongst the MJ fan community.
It would blow people's minds..for more than one reason obviously butttttttttt I don't know,can't see it myself...not really MJ's style to go through someone else to make a point..I think he'd want sole credit for the final showdown.

Who knows though,this thing gets crazier by the day so anything is possible lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Sinderella"

Would he really use someone that his fans despise though?She isn't exactly loved and respected amongst the MJ fan community.
It would blow people's minds..for more than one reason obviously butttttttttt I don't know,can't see it myself...not really MJ's style to go through someone else to make a point..I think he'd want sole credit for the final showdown.

Who knows? The man loves controversy. And obviously Oprah is a controversial figure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

Quote from: "Sinderella"

For sure - that would be crazy if he was her last interview. I am still not a fan of Oprah and 99% of it is directly related to the way she's treated Michael. The only way I'll change my mind is if on that last show she becomes a humble, contrite soul, asking Michael for his forgiveness for her behavior and then setting out to showing how sorry she really is.

She has to know how those words are directly related to Michael. It makes me mad just thinking about how she's using this to her advantage. But then, Michael could have forgiven her already.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Based on my interpretation of the "Hold My Hand" artwork.....I suspect that Michael being on Oprah's final show may very well be true.

Please refer to my post:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mind you, the artwork premiered November 15th. A healthy gestation is 9 months.......leaving the birth of great expectations to happen in August 2011. We all know that Oprah's final show is slated for 9/9/11!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

ROFL

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

MJhasSpoken

I hope he isn't going to be on her show when he BAMS...but it could be possible she has to go out with a BANG and she will use MJ to get that, because we know that MJ's interview in 1993, the ratings went through the roof. But she def will have a massive audience for her last show.
Is anyone thinking of going to Oprah's last show just incase MJ might show up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ROFL"

Would it be better to lock one of these threads? Just a suggestion. Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal