Serenitys_Dream

Re: parrellel universe you have to read
January 02, 2011, 01:53:44 PM
Quote from: "mjfjei7777"
hi
 i am sorry for the long post i didnt realize it was so long but i hope it was of some interest to you guys.
it just freaked me out!
god bless
mjfjei7777
Can you post the link to the site in which you found these articles please?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Re: another freaky thing
January 02, 2011, 01:58:23 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "Gema"
So that this may occur with no involvement of your physical body in this universe, your body and brain separate at sleep time.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THAT'S RIGHT
WHEN YOU SLEEP
YOUR BODY DISCONNECTS FROM YOUR BRAIN

This explanation is not correct or has been interpretated wrongly.

We activate some parts of the brain stem which in turn activate different parts of the brain that causes a chaotic activation of different parts of the brain.
Some parts are disabled, parts of the frontal cortex that control thought and thought. In resume, our logic is shutted off.

The body and the brain are not disconnected or separated.

Thank you Gema for this post because I was trying to understand how this could be correct given my latest dreams. In the last one my mother was in her 30's and my brother looked like my 18 year old son, yet I was my current age. This theory is suggesting that my dream is a parallel universe in which my son is actually my brother and my mother is younger than myself??? I just don't see how that makes any sense, how could my mother be younger than myself and still be my mother? If my son is my brother, where is my brother? This theory is saying that my mother would still be my mother my son my son and my brother my brother so I can't wrap my head around it at all. But if the things in dreams are actually symbolic and not literal that just makes more sense to me.

The fisiology of how dreams works tells us that some parts of our brain are activated and others (as the logic) disabled. A lil resume here, wont be long  ;)

The intense visual hallucinations are due to self-activation of the visual brain by pontine activation process that initially affects the visual cortex.

The intense emotions, especially anxiety, elation, and anger are due to self-activation of the amygdala and other limbic system structures. The relevancy of dream images is due to activation of the paralimbic cortex and the amygdala.

The illusion that we are awake, the lack of directed thought, the loss of reflective consciousness and lack of insight on the experiences, illogical and impossible to sleep due to the combination, and possibly related effects of aminergic demodulation and the selective deactivation of the frontal cortex.

Cognitions rare and bizarre sleep guidance due to instability caused by the chaotic nature of the process of self-activation of brain stem and the lack of frontal control and episodic memory, due in part to failures in aminergic modulation.

The main function of sleep is to repair the body to continue living in optimal conditions. It is a physiological function, but in the dream appear difficult to interpret cognitive materials with a high emotional content, which is often given very different interpretations.
Sleep works on activating our emotional memory circuits in the brain associated with emotion, the amygdala and the limbic system and clearing the conscious control of the frontal cortex and the input and output stimuli off parts of the brain stem.
In the dream, the action is inhibited, and inhibiting the action the emotional component pops up.

Quantum physics is still evolving and therefore does not have convincing results.

Speaking of parallel dimensions during sleep, yes, maybe, but I prefer myself to think about the possibility that the brain can open a door using brain waves to other realities of space and time and may even be prophetic or revealing.

I go straight to read the visions and your dreams to understand what you comment.

BRB
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

January 02, 2011, 02:09:26 PM
hi
 that was the article that i showed you i didnt write any of that.
just the part about me watching the twilight zone episode but the rest i copied from the website it was their article
how do i post the link?
thanks
mjfjei7777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 02, 2011, 02:11:47 PM
Quote from: "mjfjei7777"
hi
 that was the article that i showed you i didnt write any of that.
just the part about me watching the twilight zone episode but the rest i copied from the website it was their article
how do i post the link?
thanks
mjfjei7777

Right click the web page address in the address bar and select copy then paste it into a post here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 02:13:07 PM
the link isi just found it.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 02:27:38 PM
hi
 and here is the other link too.
hope these two links help
god bless
mjfjei7777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 02, 2011, 03:14:58 PM
I just came from the visions thread.

As far as I understood reading other literature, one can see "past lifes" during dreams and even regressions. And also have premonition dreams.

I have no clue why you would see your brother as your son but I guess that "back in time" and according to other "beyond and spiritual" literatures, you could may be perceive your mother as she considered to be her best? May be when she was that young?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

January 02, 2011, 03:53:56 PM
Gema, thank you for your detailed "physical" information, which creates a good base to continue thinking about this topic.I mostly forget my dreams and I know that I need a lot of sleep and many dreams to be "clean" with what I experience during daytime...coffee compensates a little too:mrgreen: which is necessary to keep up with the hoax!! :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 02, 2011, 04:22:20 PM
Welcome  :)

I am really interested in learning the parapsychological side of dreams, the symbolisms beyond what if offered by psychology.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

January 02, 2011, 09:40:49 PM
hi guys ' i came across more about this parallel universe.
 it says a little about michael
here is the link.
this stuff is unreal!
scienceray.com/astronomy/parallel-universe-are-you-ou
god bless
mjfjei7777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 09:52:56 PM
hi
 here is another site they talk about michael jackson and the parralel universe.
i hope this is right
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions