Re: MJ's son Prince Michael to testify in court
January 02, 2011, 04:34:33 PM
Quote from: "backstager"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I've heard this story one too many times. I highly doubt Prince is going to testify. And even if he did, which I still think is unlikely, that wouldn't mess up the hoax. If it's a fake court proceeding, with a fake judge, then what's the problem w/ Prince telling a fake story?

We'll never know what's said in the court room anyway. No cameras.

Court transcripts.

Will they release these to the public?

Yes.  They will be made public on the day.

They were for MJs trial in 2005.  

I believe they are public record.   The trial is not a private one...  its not held behind secret, closed doors.  Members of the public will be allowed in the gallery, so they will publish the court transcripts.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 04:41:38 PM
I've heard this story one too many times. I highly doubt Prince is going to testify. And even if he did, which I still think is unlikely, that wouldn't mess up the hoax. If it's a fake court proceeding, with a fake judge, then what's the problem w/ Prince telling a fake story?

Agree on that! I was spontaneously thinking of Prince wanting to direct movies...but, no, I don`t like to speculate on this, he is still a child and this is not funny.
So in that case he would be one of the 30 witnesses to be heared in the following 2 weeks, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 04:52:49 PM
Quote from: "raphaelleanique"

Agree on that! I was spontaneously thinking of Prince wanting to direct movies...but, no, I don`t like to speculate on this, he is still a child and this is not funny.
So in that case he would be one of the 30 witnesses to be heared in the following 2 weeks, right?

He is a child, but courts can put in special measures to reduce the anxiety and make it easier for them.

He could give evidence by video link or with a screen in court, so he is screened from the gallery and from Murray.

Children this age give evidence in courts all the time.  Its not unusual.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 05:03:39 PM
Having said that, i do highly doubt they will call Prince up for the Prelim hearing.   They will probably read out his evidence...  as if he was in the room after Dr Murray called him, then i hope he was interviewed by the police and a witness statement taken from him.

I would gaurantee he will be called up for the main trial, but not the prelim.  It wouldnt make much sense to make Prince go to the stand twice.

My theory is that they will have the Prelim and then throw the case out anyway.  I cant see this going to full trial, but we will see.

So i dont think Prince will be giving evidence next week...  only if this goes to full jury trial.   Then he will be as he is a significant witness to what was happening in that room on that fateful day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

January 02, 2011, 05:05:44 PM
Prince Michael, 13, is likely .....

Speculation!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

January 02, 2011, 05:50:15 PM
Does anyone know if the hearing will be streamed live?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 02, 2011, 06:15:12 PM
makes me think of how the prosecution that debbie was gonna help nail him in 2005 and it worked out in his favor  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

January 03, 2011, 03:26:28 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Having said that, i do highly doubt they will call Prince up for the Prelim hearing.   They will probably read out his evidence...  as if he was in the room after Dr Murray called him, then i hope he was interviewed by the police and a witness statement taken from him.

I would gaurantee he will be called up for the main trial, but not the prelim.  It wouldnt make much sense to make Prince go to the stand twice.

My theory is that they will have the Prelim and then throw the case out anyway.  I cant see this going to full trial, but we will see.

So i dont think Prince will be giving evidence next week...  only if this goes to full jury trial.   Then he will be as he is a significant witness to what was happening in that room on that fateful day.

Makes sense DTD, and it indeed is speculation expressed in the article. If there is a bigger picture to see, this is actually getting ridiculous, I think, from what point on can you talk of self-medication that carries enough evidence to conclude that MJ injected himself at June 25th!?His own son being used against his father ??Remembers me of kids speaking out against MJ.How much have the children already suffered from the 2005 trial? Tabloidtrash or directed from above ;) . That is my conclusion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

January 03, 2011, 05:54:03 AM
As the saying goes "actions speak louder than words"...so far this is just words unless it actually happens we will see...also didn't TMZ say KJ was going to do the NYE thing in Atlanta with Tito but so far the only footage I have seen is of Tito doing it not KJ. Whether they are in on the hoax or not everything they say is not going to be the truth...neither with those who are close to MJ who might possibly be involved in the hoax/or think his alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
January 03, 2011, 06:55:34 AM
It won't happen.....Howard Weitzman was mentioned in the article.....

Howard is also an actor...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2011, 01:13:31 PM
Can someone tell me why this is bad? Maybe after seeing Paris's skills, the acting bug has bitten Prince.

We all know Murray is innocent, and that this is a hoax. Why wouldn't he testify? To prove that he didnt see MJ do drugs, he's not a drug addict, and that Murray didnt kill MJ. He gets to help clear his father's name and also help slowly reveal the hoax.

Its a part of the plan. Of course Ms. Katherine is horrified by this (even though I never heard her say it herself), it's her role. The proctective grandmother.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2011, 03:07:30 PM
Problem with that is you never KNOW what children are gonna say until they open their mouths and it comes out.  Sometimes, it not what was rehearsed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

January 03, 2011, 04:18:37 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Problem with that is you never KNOW what children are gonna say until they open their mouths and it comes out.  Sometimes, it not what was rehearsed.

That's true. But I don't think MJ would let the kids testify if he didn't have complete control over what happened in court. He has controlled every little thing about this hoax, being that court is probably one of the most important parts, he has the to have complete control over that too. I wouldn't be surprised if he handpicked the judge, prosecutors, jury etc. If Murray goes to jails its b'cuz that's what MJ wants.

I doubt they'll be cameras in the court room, so its not like that's added pressure, like speaking live @ the grammy's would have been.

And if there's is cameras, the press will probably be limited, so TMZ can get a coveted front row seat to all the action. If there's camera's there could be taped on a delay so there's some time to get things right.

Count less yrs of planning, I'm sure he thought of this. I don't think he would let anyone, including his kids, mess this up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2011, 04:44:06 PM
With Prince being the age that he his, I think that the Judge will have him in his corridors asking him questions.  I doubt that the judge would allow the children to testify in open court.  Even in divorce proceedings the judge talks to the child in his office and not on the stand.  Children get more nervous than adults and the lawyers can twist their words quicker than an adult.  So , IMO, it would be better for the child to testify behind closed doors.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2011, 04:08:56 AM
I have a friend in LA who is a huge MJfan. Together with round about 10 other fans she was picked from  
the crowd to be part of the public in court for the hearing somewhere in the springtime. I mailed her today and asked what she plans to do today.If her answer contributes to the topic, I will let you know !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions