mjkateTopic starter

A prayer for Michael...
January 02, 2011, 03:15:37 PM
I just want to say (as the trial begins and all hec might break loose) a prayer for Michael...

I so hope that you managed to escape what ever in the world it was that happened to you on June 25th 2009. I hop you know how much we all care and wish that we could have saved you. Even if you are alive and all of us pray every day that you are, I am so saddened that we live in a world that could do this to you. While most people enter the Hollywood scene as an adult or close to that, they can enter with some knowing and understanding and some caution. A child star is sent into it naive and trusting. Like a sweet little innocent puppy who needs protection.If anything bad happened to you I will be the saddest I have ever been about the state of affairs in this world we all live in and I will say a prayer every night that we can continue to spread your messages make the world a better place. And even if you escaped I am so sorry you had to endure the things you did. You never complained, you kept on trying and giving, you even selflessly came back to give us one last message knowing that you were in danger. You gave and gave and you were kind and gentle and sweet and when you smiled the whole world could feel your love.

To all of you on this site - thank you for all of your insights into this amazing man. I feel blessed to have found you because without you I would never have made all of the discoveries I have made and would not have ever known that the world was given the special gift that was Michael Jackson. I was not a fan, I didn`t own Thriller and didn`t know even a small number of the songs he sang. Through this site and all of your contributions, I have learned a lot about humankind both good and bad and learned that with Michael as an example, if we unite we should be able to make changes in the world that will make it a better place. It has been an amazing journey for me, with highs and lows, and tears and cheers and I pray that Micahel will still be able to make future contributions to this world and to be able to continue to be a father to his wonderful children.

I feel that we are about to uncover a lot more about what happened over the next few weeks and I am scared and excited at the same time. Scared because I can`t bear to find out that our fears have been realized and he is gone. And excited because I also sense some hope that he is still with us.

Stay strong everyone...we will be able to face the outcome whatever that may be and we can cheer together or we can fight for justice together. All of us will be able to make better contributions to the world because of this emotional and powerful journey we have been on together for the past 18 months.

love, kate xoxo
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mysti

Re: A prayer for Michael...
January 02, 2011, 03:33:59 PM
well said, Kate.  Much love and many blessings on you and your family this year. I'm on the edge of my seat for the trial
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

January 02, 2011, 04:43:47 PM
Kate, thank you for you posting, it is so soothing. We are all on edge before the trial. I am very positive things will turn around. If Murray is innocent, Michael has to come out and  stop this none sense. He cannot make an innocent man go to prison, he is not like that. Michael is a good hearted wonderful human being. I strongly believe he is alive and well.
may God bless you and everyone /.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

January 02, 2011, 05:10:05 PM
Thank you Kate for your post.  It is amazing how many people around the world found Michael after his "death."  I am always so glad to hear about people who joined this journey but did not know his music, his humanitarian contributions, his message before June 25, 2009.  :)

We have certainly been on a roller coaster ride since that date and I agree that we are heading for another rocky ride over the next few months.  My prayers are with Michael, his children and family, and all of us who have come together as part of this "great" adventure.  May 2011 find the L.O.V.E. for all!

Peace!  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 07:03:28 PM
IMO there are never too many prayers.  This might be a hoax, but I still feel the trial has some relevancy; if only to prove that someone was out to get him even if they didn't.  I'm not taking it lightly.  He's been gone too long for it to be just to make a point.  Something happened. What and why are the only questions I need answers to.  I'm certainly praying that at least something of importance will be revealed .  Whether Murray is an actor or what ever is the least of my concerns.  I don't care.  I'm ready to learn what happened to Michael Jackson.  And if it takes a mock trial to find that out, then I say, get on with it. It's long overdue. Call what ever witnesses are necessary.  Just get on with it and hopefully God will be on Michael's side and ours :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

January 02, 2011, 11:24:28 PM
I just wanna say that i hope marruy is innocent then mj will be back, and  michael i want you to know  that i love and miss you  if u r reading  :D ~ <3~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]MJ ON MY MIND <3 <3 <3 <3 <3I love him so much that im .........that im .......just simply speechless <3 <3[/size]

MashMike

January 03, 2011, 02:53:14 AM
Thank u Kate for your wonderful post, i've lighted a candle for Michael and  for his safety a couple of days ago, he and his kids are always in my prayers, i hope everything will prevail on the 4th of january and we'll get closure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

MJhasSpoken

January 03, 2011, 05:56:56 AM
This reminds me in the Geraldo interview where Geraldo said to MJ if he wanted to say any last words before they wrapped up the interview and he said he would like the prayers for him and his children.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2011, 09:28:31 AM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
This reminds me in the Geraldo interview where Geraldo said to MJ if he wanted to say any last words before they wrapped up the interview and he said he would like the prayers for him and his children.

Thank you, Kate, for your dedication and yes, that is a good comparison you made, MJhasspoken! I cannot help but seeing the similarities to the 2005 trial, hope I am right by that, that it really has that kind of purpose; to show the world once more how manipulated and brainwashed human beings can get when not questioning the "illusion" massmedia bring up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions