TIAI August 29

• 227 Replies

Offline SimPattyK

• Global Moderator
  • Hoaxer
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
    • Show only replies by SimPattyK

Re: TIAI August 29

• on: January 02, 2013, 11:48:37 AM
Hmmmm.... so why do you think TS redirected (recently) to one of my posts concerning this tweet^^ from Paris?  :animal0017: Anyway it seems like "complications" will be our explanation for now!  :icon_lol:

Which redirect Sarahli?
TIAI December 10

Offline Sarahli

• Hoaxer
  • Love is the answer.
    • Show only replies by Sarahli

• on: January 02, 2013, 02:01:13 PM
Hmmmm.... so why do you think TS redirected (recently) to one of my posts concerning this tweet^^ from Paris?  :animal0017: Anyway it seems like "complications" will be our explanation for now!  :icon_lol:

Which redirect Sarahli?
TIAI December 10

Thanks.
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Offline sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
    • Show only replies by sweetsunsetwithMJ

• on: January 02, 2013, 06:17:55 PM

Which redirect Sarahli?
TIAI December 10

Thanks for sharing Sim yes I was aware of that redirect, I thought TS was redirecting something new today but I daily check " thisisalsoit " and I saw nothing new today that's why I was wondering.
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!