TarjaTopic starter

Help a puppy who was turned in to be killed
January 02, 2011, 04:48:18 PM
Please, I  address this to everyone here, mostly to those from USA, California, just please join me in helping this angel. It brought me to tears, I can't believe the cruelty, I can't believe it... i can't believe it. A puppy, she's a 11 years old girl, was turned in by her owners to be killed because...... she's too old.  Yes.. as unbelievable as it might sound. Please help me to help her. Sweet little soul. It brought me to tears. Animals are gifts of the nature, we have to CARE! Please! Somebody has to take her out of there until they kill her, please... for God's sake. I'm at worlds distance from there!

this is the link where you have all the contact informations  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube:948gsajm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzXa0TEcIl4[/youtube:948gsajm]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

MissG

Re: Help a puppy who was turned in to be killed
January 02, 2011, 04:50:52 PM
I´ll spread the word to my contacts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

anewfan

January 02, 2011, 04:58:03 PM
That's terrible. Just thinking about the day I lose my dog makes me tear up. I would never make that day come sooner than it needs to. Those people shouldn't be allowed to own any animals.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

TarjaTopic starter

January 02, 2011, 04:59:47 PM
Thank you. I ask everyone, from the bottom of my heart, don't remain cold at this. She's a soul. Animals are gifts... It is said that humans are creatures intelectually above animals... this means we have to care for them, we have to protect them. Don't remain cold
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

_Anna_

January 02, 2011, 05:00:38 PM
That's what I'm doing too. I can't believe what i see everyday in this world, what are humans' hearts made of? Stone? If there's something in this world that is beyond me to endure is injustice and animal cruelty. If humans don't take care of the animals, then who will? Humans are monsters, I've always said that..... Human beings are the most dangerous animals.

God help this little angel be taken by someone who will deserve her...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TarjaTopic starter

January 02, 2011, 05:06:57 PM
my godness I can't hold my tears. It breaks my heart. I would go there in this minute and take her out, take her home with me. I'm at worlds distance from there. How could that BEAST abbandon her there and continue her way, leaving this angel behind to be killed, HOW! I'd cut my wrist before I'd abbandon my babies!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 02, 2011, 05:09:17 PM
I tweeted the thread, but I don't understand something. Do they put down healthy animals in the US?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

January 02, 2011, 05:14:35 PM
I don't know how that can be possible, but if she was left there and no one takes her probably they will, even if it's dehumanizing. I can't understand how people have the right to take anyone's life. Why? Just because animals cannot speak to defend themselves? No one has the right to take the life of any being. They have to be left to live as long as it's given to them
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TarjaTopic starter

January 02, 2011, 05:25:20 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I tweeted the thread, but I don't understand something. Do they put down healthy animals in the US?

Thank you. I don't know, it left me speechless. I don't know how can such a thing be legal.. how can this be happening.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 05:27:20 PM
Quote from: "Tarja"

Thank you. I don't know, it left me speechless. I don't know how can such a thing be legal.. how can this be happening.

I actually have seen some TV program on animal rescue services in US, and I think they said that once they do not get a dog or cat adopted for some time, the animal is being put into sleep. So, sadly it might be possible. Cruel world. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 02, 2011, 05:31:32 PM
Can´t log in to twitter. I keep trying.

Pls, search in twitter all the rescue centers from the area.

The person who abandoned that angel should never ever be allowed to have another animal in possesion, never  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Loes

January 02, 2011, 05:47:19 PM
I hope the person who abandoned her will be abandoned too when he/she is old ...   :x

If I lived over there I would safe her and give her a wonderfull old day.
Hopefully it will help now the message is spread on the web ...  ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 06:21:59 PM

Souza - It depends on what kind of shelter the animal is left at.  Some shelters in the US are "no-kill" facilities and will keep animals until they are adopted.  However, unfortunately most shelters are not no-kill facilities and animals are eventually put down if they are not adopted.  The length of time a shelter will keep an animal varies by shelter and space in the shelter.  If the shelter has the space and means to support an animal for a lengthy amount of time, they will, but many shelters simply don't have the space or money.  Unfortunately there are just too many irresponsible and/or heartless people who don't properly care for their pets and just dump them off somewhere.  

One of my dogs is a stray that someone dumped off.  I have had him for 4 years now, and just found out this past summer, to my horror, that he had been shot sometime in the past.  I had to have him x-rayed because of a massive welt that developed under his chin (evidently he had been bitten by a snake and it was infected), and the x-ray showed a pellet embedded in his chest area.  I don't know if it was just a pellet gun shot or a shotgun shot because the x-ray was cut off right next to the pellet and didn't capture much of the chest area.  Now I understand why he is morbidly afraid of gun shots, fireworks and thunder.  He's my little survivor!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TarjaTopic starter

January 03, 2011, 05:35:01 AM
Today I searched for Animal rescue centers in California and already sent 29 e-mails to each and every center.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2011, 08:00:22 AM
I don´t know if this is true and if it´s the same in the US, but apparently in England you can give your dog/cat to be put to sleep if you don´t want them anymore... that´s horrible.

One of my friends rescued his dog this way (he got him from a shelter where the dog was about to be put to sleep), and it´s just the cutest dog ever!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions