MJonmind

Re: Michael Jackson - The Beer Hunter?
February 03, 2011, 04:54:36 AM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
Of course it is an error,it was also an error on June 25th when everyone went and mourned over his Hollywood star only it wasn't his...it was another MJ,a radio guy.Michael's was covered up by film equipment.LOL.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that! There is something strange-- MJ obviously planning the hoax, and knowing his star would be covered up, and no listing of him solo in the directory. Then in the HMH, his solo star features so prominantly.  :? I wonder why...
Michael Jackson Fans Mourn at Wrong Star
Thursday June 25, 2009
Michael Jackson fans gathered Thursday at a Michael Jackson star on Vine Street in Hollywood, but it was the star of radio host Michael Jackson, not the "king of pop." Michael Jackson's actual star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame is at 6927 Hollywood Blvd, near Grauman's Chinese Theatre, but fans couldn't get there on Thursday because the street was closed off for a movie premier. Strangely, there is no listing in the Walk of Fame Directory for Michael Jackson's solo star at 6927 Hollywood Blvd, so it's no wonder people were confused. However, there is a listing for the star for The Jacksons is at 1500 Vine St. According to LAist.com, the Hollywood Chamber plans to set up flowers on Jackson's real star at 9 am Friday.

Other places of interest to the sad and curious include:

The Michael Jackson Display (recently disassembled, but being quickly reconstructed) at the Grammy Museum at LA Live!

Michael Jackson's wax figure is at the Guinness World Record Museum across the street from his actual star. Jackson holds many Guinness World Records including "the most Grammy Awards won in a year, most hit singles in the UK charts in a year, best selling album of all time, longest span of No.1 hits by an R&B artist, best selling music video, highest annual earnings ever for a pop star, and most successful pop music family."

The rental home where Jackson died is in the 100 block of North Carolwood near Bel Air.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2011, 05:40:13 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Quote from: "Sinderella"
Of course it is an error,it was also an error on June 25th when everyone went and mourned over his Hollywood star only it wasn't his...it was another MJ,a radio guy.Michael's was covered up by film equipment.LOL.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that! There is something strange-- MJ obviously planning the hoax, and knowing his star would be covered up, and no listing of him solo in the directory. Then in the HMH, his solo star features so prominantly.  :? I wonder why...
Michael Jackson Fans Mourn at Wrong Star
Thursday June 25, 2009
Michael Jackson fans gathered Thursday at a Michael Jackson star on Vine Street in Hollywood, but it was the star of radio host Michael Jackson, not the "king of pop." Michael Jackson's actual star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame is at 6927 Hollywood Blvd, near Grauman's Chinese Theatre, but fans couldn't get there on Thursday because the street was closed off for a movie premier. Strangely, there is no listing in the Walk of Fame Directory for Michael Jackson's solo star at 6927 Hollywood Blvd, so it's no wonder people were confused. However, there is a listing for the star for The Jacksons is at 1500 Vine St. According to LAist.com, the Hollywood Chamber plans to set up flowers on Jackson's real star at 9 am Friday.

Other places of interest to the sad and curious include:

The Michael Jackson Display (recently disassembled, but being quickly reconstructed) at the Grammy Museum at LA Live!

Michael Jackson's wax figure is at the Guinness World Record Museum across the street from his actual star. Jackson holds many Guinness World Records including "the most Grammy Awards won in a year, most hit singles in the UK charts in a year, best selling album of all time, longest span of No.1 hits by an R&B artist, best selling music video, highest annual earnings ever for a pop star, and most successful pop music family."

The rental home where Jackson died is in the 100 block of North Carolwood near Bel Air.

Well as I wrote in the thread about his phone number being changed in Bruno with LaToya,I did that premier,I didn't even realise it had been covered up,it was done as the MJ drama was unfolding earlier in the day.A big section of Hollywood BLVD was closed off.
I wrote more about that day in that thread and what went down if you want to read it.
Alot of people didn't care,a lot didn't know which was which and some got angry about it but there was nothing that could have been done to uncover it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2011, 03:43:01 AM
Clicking on "see full bio" I wonder why in the list of his nickname, there is also that one he doesn’t like.
In my opinion, instead of Jacko, a better nickname for him would Gecko (in Italy the pronunciation is the same), in fact  this little animal is very, very nice: yesterday I saw a gecko (alive) in the museum: it was so nice and lovely… when we have pronounced its name, obviously I thought about Michael and a smile appeared on my lips (and in my heart).

Read more in "full bio" about his height, 1.80 m is really of MJ? I thought a bit less, but maybe I'm wrong.

And then, why they indicate death for murder? The court case is not over yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2011, 10:28:57 AM
However a connection with beer that I have in my mind is in this picture: the man figure on the top has a beer in a hand.

And if you go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login you see a woman with a beer in hand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

February 09, 2011, 09:43:40 PM
I think the significance here is that a "Michael Jackson" did pass away and
it was "The Beer Hunter" and not "The King of Pop".

Jackson's Demanding Personality On Trial
4/5/2010 6:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

It sounds crazy, but Michael Jackson's Coca-Cola addiction may become a building block in Dr. Conrad Murray's legal strategy.

[youtube:200n5c3y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfU17niXOG8[/youtube:200n5c3y]

I'd Like To Buy The World A Coke lyrics
I'd like to buy the world a home
And furnish it with love
Grow apple trees and honey bees
And snow white turtle doves.

Chorus:
I'd like to teach the world to sing
In perfect harmony

I'd like to buy the world a Coke
And keep it company