Tarja

Re: Michael Jackson Double-Mask
January 03, 2011, 04:37:46 AM
Quote from: "MarcianoJezus"
Somebody just sended me this picture..
Is this real? Is this really someone around the time of the trails wearing a MJ mask? Because i just can't believe it tbh.

Watch the neck.

It IS MICHAEL without any mask
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

January 03, 2011, 04:47:28 AM
My Dear Michael, I hope you don't read this...  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

January 03, 2011, 08:05:39 AM
If I wear a tight collar and turn my head, I bet it looks like a mask as well...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

January 03, 2011, 08:18:00 AM
It is Michael in all pictures.  I too am curious as to why there is doubt that it is not Michael in the white suit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

Tarja

January 03, 2011, 09:22:09 AM
and by the way, he looks gorgeous in all the photos.

It has become highly disrespectful the whole thing about double obsession. I am so sure that everything about any "double" has totally another meaning and not to REPLACE Michael or impersonate him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

nefari

January 03, 2011, 10:03:24 AM
Oh he is so gorgeous with the white suit. That IS Michael totally scrumptious as always. Thank you for posting the photo. I'm grabbing this one for my collection.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Lilou

January 03, 2011, 10:13:51 AM
ohhh yes ! it's Him ... :)  <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[size=150]When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night,
And pay no worship to the garish sun.
[/size]

Romeo and Juliet. actIII Scene 2
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.- Michael Jackson

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

January 03, 2011, 10:28:57 AM
Quote from: "Tarja"

It has become highly disrespectful the whole thing about double obsession. I am so sure that everything about any "double" has totally another meaning and not to REPLACE Michael or impersonate him.
Although I think it is Mike on the pics above as well, I do disagree with your statement. This is it is not all Michael. Different heights, different bodies, different heads etc. But you actually don't even have to look at his face, body or height, because you can tell by his moves and body language if it is him or not. Simply compare it to the Dangerous tour rehearsals. Even though it is just a rehearsal and he isn't by far giving 100%, all his movements are sharp and his typical movements. Saying he couldn't do that due to his age (and I will say again that 50 is far from old) is utter BS in my opinion. Mike danced his whole life and his movements are routine. He has a very unique way of using his body and you don't loose that. I am sure you will still recognize his signature movements. Some of the MJ's in TII simply do not have his typical movements. It also is contradicting since we see him move perfectly fine on Thriller (just to name one). And if it were all him, why would we not HEAR him sing? Why are there no cuts in the audio, but lots of cuts in the video? Why not show the rehearsal as it was? Maybe because some of them simply can't sing?

Besides that, we KNOW he used doubles throughout his carreer. Whether for safety reasons or distraction, but he did use them. There is nothing wrong with that.

Even though I think there is no use in discussing the doubles anymore, because we simply will not know until we hear it from the horse's mouth, I disagree that it is disrespectful to discuss it. I find it more disrespectful to call him old and incapable of dancing.

Not directed at you but in general: what I think is funny is that no one wants to believe TII is full of doubles ("it's all Michael") when IMO that is as obious as it can be, while everyone jumps on the bandwagon about the Cascio tracks on the new album are fake, while in my opinion THAT is all Michael. I think he had expected that his fans would have noticed the doubles in TII, and when they didn't, he created the controversy surrounding the album to see if they would buy it. In my opinion a lot of the fans do not even recognize their idol, but maybe I have the wrong Michael Jackson in mind...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

January 03, 2011, 11:31:06 AM
Souza, I understand your point but my opinion, as strong as yours, is that it is Michael 100% in This Is It and that those specific "doubles" were used for another purpose and that is not to replace Michael or impersonate him to deceive people. For me, it's totally another thing behind all this stuff with the "doubles"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2011, 12:00:01 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Although I think it is Mike on the pics above as well, I do disagree with your statement. This is it is not all Michael. Different heights, different bodies, different heads etc. But you actually don't even have to look at his face, body or height, because you can tell by his moves and body language if it is him or not. Simply compare it to the Dangerous tour rehearsals. Even though it is just a rehearsal and he isn't by far giving 100%, all his movements are sharp and his typical movements. Saying he couldn't do that due to his age (and I will say again that 50 is far from old) is utter BS in my opinion. Mike danced his whole life and his movements are routine. He has a very unique way of using his body and you don't loose that. I am sure you will still recognize his signature movements. Some of the MJ's in TII simply do not have his typical movements. It also is contradicting since we see him move perfectly fine on Thriller (just to name one). And if it were all him, why would we not HEAR him sing? Why are there no cuts in the audio, but lots of cuts in the video? Why not show the rehearsal as it was? Maybe because some of them simply can't sing?

Besides that, we KNOW he used doubles throughout his carreer. Whether for safety reasons or distraction, but he did use them. There is nothing wrong with that.

Even though I think there is no use in discussing the doubles anymore, because we simply will not know until we hear it from the horse's mouth, I disagree that it is disrespectful to discuss it. I find it more disrespectful to call him old and incapable of dancing.

Not directed at you but in general: what I think is funny is that no one wants to believe TII is full of doubles ("it's all Michael") when IMO that is as obious as it can be, while everyone jumps on the bandwagon about the Cascio tracks on the new album are fake, while in my opinion THAT is all Michael. I think he had expected that his fans would have noticed the doubles in TII, and when they didn't, he created the controversy surrounding the album to see if they would buy it. In my opinion a lot of the fans do not even recognize their idol, but maybe I have the wrong Michael Jackson in mind...

I agree with you! Thanks Souza. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 03, 2011, 12:04:30 PM
Souza, I understand your point but my opinion, as strong as yours, is that it is Michael 100% in This Is It and that those specific "doubles" were used for another purpose and that is not to replace Michael or impersonate him to deceive people. For me, it's totally another thing behind all this stuff with the "doubles"
What puzzles me is how you can think it is all Mike in TII. How do you explain the differences in height, bodies, faces and most of all: the movements that are off. It's a genuine question because I really do not understand.I see at least 3 different persons. Mike himself (or else a hell of a double), a short one that is very feminine and small with small shoulders, and a tall one. One moves like MJ and is IMO MJ himself or the best double ever, one is tall and dances great, and one is short and well uhmm...dances not that well. Billie Jean was not Billie Jean at all. I don't think he would change his moves like that. To improve it: yes. But this? No way. The orange pants in The Way You Make Me Feel? No way. I am sure he is very talented and can do a lot, but he can't change his body structure back and forth like that. Even if he would have lost 10 or 20 pounds in a few days, there is no way the width of his shoulders would change that much, simply because you bones don't schrink when you loose weight.

And how do you explain this? No matter how hard I try, I really don't see the same person in these pics.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

January 03, 2011, 12:07:49 PM
I have to agree - I wish I didn't but I do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Kim

January 03, 2011, 12:08:00 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Michael has neck skin...    :lol:

He is turning his head to the right...  and the skin on his neck is rubbing on his collar.

He is human, you know...  he has skin that crinkles when he moves his body.

Michael has neck skin... >>>just like the most people...nothing special about that.
That's not a mask!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kim

January 03, 2011, 12:15:13 PM
And Souza, I have to agree with you.
These 2 persons don't look the same. I thought...maybe is it just the facial expressions..but still then, doesn't look the same. And when I watch TII I really think it's all Mike!  :lol:  Haha...so confusing. My head is spinning!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2011, 12:37:58 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Souza has made some very distinct and accurate claims which I am inclined to believe in. Not only did Michael have body doubles in this is is it, but it was a proven fact that before hand, Michael set out to get body doubles even before June 25th surfaced!
Michael only showed up twice to the rehearsals in actuality, and since he knew his own moves and dances, the body doubles were there to get a feel of Michael being on stage while he was sitting in audience watching, perhaps. I can't remember exactly where I read it, but they confirmed that there were body doubles or at least hinted at the possibility that there could be some well before his "death" occurred.   Therefore, I think we can safely conclude that this was certainly not Michael and I can hardly even begin to imagine that it could be him in every scene. I can't even remember the last time michael chose to perform with his aviator sunglasses! (never!) Common sense would suggest that if you are michael jackson, you wouldn't need to use your glasses simply because you have nothing to hide. I'm sorry, but I'm with Souza on this, and I think her point is extremely valid and substantiated. one with common sense can easily make out Michael.

on a separate note, and I sincerely apologize if this may sound as if it is a rather sexist comment, but as an individual on this message board who happens to be male, I think it is easier to evaluate the death hoax simply because I am not enamored by michael and am not constantly glorifying his good looks and charm. I think we need more males figures to allow us to think straight. Because right now, I think many of us could be in denial about what we see and believe, and males, although arrogant and self-centered, can honestly give you an accurate and honest assertion on the matter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions