Re: 1000 Dead Birds Fall From Sky
January 03, 2011, 02:23:42 PM
This freaks me out to no end. Trying to imagine it has me on edge.  I actually saw a picture I wanted to post here but I can't do it -- I had to turn away in fright.  I am freaked!  I read about the birds over the weekend and  became completely alarmed especially because no other type of bird fell from the sky.  Whenever I see a dead bird it's eerie to me.  Dead anything but especially birds for some reason.   And,  to imagine 5000 falling from the sky and scattered along the roadway and in people's yards close to midnight before a new year?   Bad omen.

Also, with the 100,000 fish, if it was just toxins, why did it only kill one type of fish and not other types?  

This, along with the fact that bees and frogs are disappearing, less and less birds are migrating, makes me very nervous but we must take heed for this is the
'canary in the mine' trying to wake us up (again!)

Frogs: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Birds not migrating: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bees  disppearing: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kim

January 03, 2011, 03:00:58 PM
Yes one type of birds and one type of fish...that really freaks me out too!
I saw a video on youtube and in a other place happened the same, not the same type of birds, but also black birds! :o  Why only black birds? Sooo strange! :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kim

January 03, 2011, 03:06:02 PM
Bad signs...
I had a chat with my mom about this subject and then I said something about 2012 and she looked at me if I am crazy or something. I do really believe in that! What about the many earthquakes in 2010? And now this?! :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2011, 03:18:09 PM
I don't know if this was ever brought up but back in May a grey whale was spotted off the coast of Israel.  It had not happened since the 17th or early 18th century and before that when God had Jonah swallowed by a "great fish".

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The animal behaviors are changing and if these birds have a contagious disease....well...pestilence and plagues and then the animals turn on us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

January 03, 2011, 04:04:14 PM
I just saw it on the news- VERY freaky, indeed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

January 03, 2011, 04:06:53 PM
More than freaky - it feels like a warning, a sign of things to come.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

January 03, 2011, 04:20:27 PM
They said autopsies on 17 of the birds revealed they died from blunt force trauma to the organs in mid air.  WHA?  :shock:
Ok, the metereologist says it could have been hail or lightening or tornados over that area during that time.  That makes sense, I guess (well- the bunt force trauma would then be to the hody as well, not just the organs, right?).  Lightening: would they not be burned?  
Sounds to me like some kind of extreme pressure change like tornadic activity would be the most likely explanation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

January 03, 2011, 04:30:08 PM
What about the 100,000 drum fish a day later?  This makes me a little nervous. Has the Ark of the Covenant been officially found?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

January 03, 2011, 04:35:55 PM
Just hearing about this is freaking me out!  I live in the southern part of Missouri which is right above Arkansas.  They had this on the news and people down here are very worried.  Some of our grocery stores are starting to run out of food and water because people are thinking this is the start of the end of times.  I am trying not to worry too much!  Just yesterday, I was watching Nostridaumus 2012 and then seeing that on the news really got me to thinking.  I have put all my trust in God and pray that he will lead me in the right direction.  The one that is right for my family and myself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 03, 2011, 04:41:29 PM
Small earthquake recorded near Guy in central Ark.
Associated Press - December 13, 2010 10:14 AM ET

GUY, Ark. (AP) - Several small earthquakes have been recorded near Guy in central Arkansas by the U.S. Geological Survey.

The survey's website reports a 3.1 magnitude quake about 1 a.m. Monday near the town about 40 miles north of Little Rock, a 2.7 magnitude quake about 3:45 a.m. and a 2.3 magnitude quake just before 7 a.m. A 2.1 magnitude and two 2.2 magnitude quakes were recorded in the same area Sunday morning.

No injuries or damage have been reported.

About 30 small earthquakes have been recorded in the area this month by the survey. The largest was a magnitude 3.9 on Nov. 20.
htYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Small earthquake recorded in NE Arkansas
By The Associated Press December 15, 2010

ROOKLAND, Ark. — The U.S. Geological Survey has recorded a small earthquake near Brookland in northeastern Arkansas.

No damage or injuries are reported.

The survey website reports the preliminary magnitude 2.1 earthquake was recorded at 9:19 p.m. Tuesday. The epicenter was about four miles south of Brookland and about six miles northeast of Jonesboro.

The area is in the New Madrid seismic zone that stretches from Arkansas to southern Illinois. Some of the largest earthquakes to strike the continental United States occurred in the New Madrid zone in the winter of 1811 to 1812.

Arkansas Earthquakes
In Guy, Ark., numerous earthquakes have been reported. The Arkansas Geological Survey is trying to unravel the seemingly mysterious cause of the quakes.

The small community of Guy has 549 residents and is north of Little Rock. It has experienced an almost constant shaking from a large series of measurable earthquakes, since September 20, 2010. The last reportednumber of quakes during that period was 487.

In one morning alone, the area had 15 quakes[/color] including a 3.1-magnitude as reported from Geohazards supervisor for the GeologicalSurvey, Scott Ausbrooks.

Most people don't think of Arkansas when earthquakes come to mind. Although earthquakes are not unusual in the Southeast state, the current frequency is unusual.

"This time last year we had 39 quakes total for the entire state," said Ausbrooks, according to information from the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.

Ausbrooks says the state Geological Survey has no idea whether the current swarm is a natural or manmade event, but his office is seriously exploring the latter. "We see no relation to the drilling in the area, but we haven't ruled out a connection to the salt water disposal wells," he said.

Ausbrooks said drillers inject wastewater into the earth at high pressure, and in the area around the town, the disposal wells go as deep as 12,000 feet. He points to incidents in Colorado in the 1960s at Rocky Mountain Arsenal, where deep water injection was tied to earthquakes.

New Madrid Seismic Zone
The New Madrid Seismic Zone, sometimes called the New Madrid Fault Line, is a major seismic zone and a prolific source of intraplate earthquakes (earthquakes within a tectonic plate) in the southern and midwestern United States, stretching to the southwest from New Madrid, Missouri.

The New Madrid fault system was responsible for the 1811–1812 New Madrid earthquakes and may have the potential to produce large earthquakes in the future. Since 1812 frequent smaller earthquakes were recorded in the area.

Earthquakes that occur there potentially threaten parts of seven U.S. states: Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Arkansas, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Mississippi.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2011, 05:14:14 PM
Quote from: "Kim"
Some say it has something to do with HAARP, what is HAARP?

Here is a link to lead you in the right direction, much research is available its a bit  :shock:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AndreaTopic starter

January 03, 2011, 05:16:30 PM
I really think something is sinister going on here.  I personally think that the "bad guys" in the world did this.  Maybe it was the HAARP device or some sort of bio-chemical weapon.  A lot of people think that HAARP is a mass destructive weapon - using the weather for warfare then blaming "mother nature" by using our own ionosphere against us.  I think the bad guys (the government, 1llumin@ti - whatever you want to call them) WANT people to think the world is ending and are creating these false flags themselves.  And it definitely seems like Arkansas is a testing ground, with the earthquakes and mysterious mass deaths of those poor birds and fish.  They are using FEAR to control everyone and what's scarier than having everyone believe that the world is ending??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2011, 05:52:50 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
I really think something is sinister going on here.  I personally think that the "bad guys" in the world did this.  Maybe it was the HAARP device or some sort of bio-chemical weapon.  A lot of people think that HAARP is a mass destructive weapon - using the weather for warfare then blaming "mother nature" by using our own ionosphere against us.  I think the bad guys (the government, 1llumin@ti - whatever you want to call them) WANT people to think the world is ending and are creating these false flags themselves.  And it definitely seems like Arkansas is a testing ground, with the earthquakes and mysterious mass deaths of those poor birds and fish. They are using FEAR to control everyone and what's scarier than having everyone believe that the world is ending?

What's scarier is that it is already working.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

January 03, 2011, 05:56:34 PM
Right :?  and on the evening news on the tele, they have the nerve to call it a "coincidence".  Give me a break.  That word should be retired.  It's an oxy moron. There are NO coincidences.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

January 03, 2011, 06:01:12 PM
Excellent points! And just yesterday, I had a discussion with my son how both some organized religions and totallitarian societies have through the ages been using fear to get people to give up their basic freedoms and rights.  And the most genius thing of today's "evil" is that if this is brought up, "Joe Average" will call you crazy as surely such things are not possible.  What amazes me- why do people readily accept that God is doing this, but when you suggest any other- not so benevolent force- is behind events (government - or some in the government; societies such Illuminati, etc) it is ridiculed.  What a perfect cover to have!

Michael's comeback is needed now more than ever to unify people with love and to highlight what is really going on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Erik H. Erikson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal