I don't see how it clears anything out... I still don't hear his voice on those tracks.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And also it doesn't explain why the production is so terrible... Sorry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MichaelFan"
LOL... we know that Michael Durham is not singing the songs and we can read ... I knew he only recorded MJ's vocals but it doesn't mean that every song is sung by Michael :/ I am sure Malachi is singing lead vocals on BN, KYHU, HT, Best of joy and Monster and it isn't a mystery.

Really? Not even Best of Joy? I never got any bad vibes from that. I think it sounds like him more than most, actually.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

MJonmind

LOL... we know that Michael Durham is not singing the songs and we can read ... I knew he only recorded MJ's vocals but it doesn't mean that every song is sung by Michael :/ I am sure Malachi is singing lead vocals on BN, KYHU, HT, Best of joy and Monster and it isn't a mystery.
I totally understand your feeling, which I feel when I listen to those songs, but I feel in my heart even stronger that they are all Michael because I believe it's his illusion and the morphing and disguise that he loves to incorporate into everything he does including TII. Just let yourself go and trust him, and enjoy 'Michael'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Actually, if you see the back of the cover it says that all vocal tracks ARE performed by Michael Jackson.

So if any of them will be proved to be fake - then Sony -... %$#@!*&^%$  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

When I first heard the new album, it sounded always  all Michael to me. Very fresh everything and very well done. It's my favorite album now. He has put in something for everybody. I love "Behind the Mask"  best, because I guess it reminds me very much on the 80's. He was soo cute then. No other can be like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mikesexyjackson"
When I first heard the new album, it sounded always  all Michael to me. Very fresh everything and very well done. It's my favorite album now. He has put in something for everybody. I love "Behind the Mask"  best, because I guess it reminds me very much on the 80's. He was soo cute then. No other can be like that.
me too :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "nefari"
I have no doubts it's all Michael on the album.

Agree. I never had any doubts that it was all MJ singing in the album. Even when I first heard Breaking News. It's all Michael.

Monster is the only one I doubt.  It sounds too much like a 20-something boyband kid trying to sound like him.   Either he REALLY distorted his voice for this, or someone else filled in gaps.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions