Re: Messereau & Frank
February 13, 2011, 10:16:50 AM
The way I look at it is that Tom Messereau is checking to make sure that Frank is getting the right copy (Lawyers do that all the time, I am sure that his assistant probably gave him the "document" (whatever it is, could be instructions on where the missing tapes are lmao) but assistants will prepare the legal docs, give it the lawyer for the lawyer to give to the client).  It looks to me that Tom is double checking to make sure that this is the proper document.  I sense that it may have had other "copies of this document" to hand out.  Just a gut feeling the way Tom was reacting - and then saying have a nice week (which means he talks to Frank on a weekly or regular basis).
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2011, 01:13:29 PM
I thought Katherine told oprah that Dr. Murray came and broke the news to the family that Michael had passed
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2011, 01:27:59 PM
Great video!
Looks like Messereau can't quit smiling. Almost as if he is about to bust out laughing....especially
as he is getting into his car. Hmmm......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

MJonmind

February 13, 2011, 01:58:35 PM
What I find interesting is Tom saying, "CM deserves a fair trial, but then convict him." That's saying he's guilty already before examining all the evidence, something he as an excellent lawyer would never do. There's so many layers and super-genius choreography to this hoax. I feel strongly that with the close involvement of Frank Dileo from early in MJ's career and also on June 25 around the hospital that he is totally involved with the hoax, and with his legal expertise that Messereau is needed and so is also in. JMO Seems to me TM and FD went out to eat together, and with the Goodnight, and Have a good week, sounds like they might be meeting other times. (Yes I like his dimples too!) I have my own theories about the 2005 trial and MJ's death hoax (Bashir project), and Thomas Messereau is somehow involved in both trials??? Boy would I like to see what was in that envelope too. This hoax is bigger and has gone on longer than any of us realize.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions