~Souza~Topic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
22 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

The prosecutor in the Michael Jackson manslaughter preliminary hearing -- which begins tomorrow -- will not call Michael's eldest son, Prince Michael, to testify about what he saw the day his dad died ... sources tell TMZ.

Dr. Conrad Murray has said after administering CPR he ran downstairs and asked the chef to send up Prince Michael, who saw his dad's lifeless body laying in the bed.

In fact, we're told no one from MJ's family will be called to the stand during the prelim.

As TMZ first reported, prosecutors plan to call 30 witnesses during the 2-week prelim ... many of whom will be medical professionals offering opinions about the standard of care administered by Dr. Murray.

There will be no "star witness" in the prelim.  Sources tell us the various witnesses will form building blocks, making the case that Dr. Murray acted recklessly by administering Propofol and other drugs to Jackson the day he died.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

As TMZ first reported, prosecutors plan to call 30 witnesses during the 2-week prelim ... many of whom will be medical professionals offering opinions about the standard of care administered by Dr. Murray.

There will be no "star witness" in the prelim. Sources tell us the various witnesses will form building blocks, making the case that Dr. Murray acted recklessly by administering Propofol and other drugs to Jackson the day he died.

When I read this, I think there will be no BAM (star-witness) during the prelim. I think the witnesses will be the brickmen, pointing out the contradicting stories and the utter BS in this case. Media is on top of it and will report it, people that still haven't got a clue will start questioning. Many bricks have been left behind already, maybe this will be the much needed last push/wake-up call.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Quote from: "~Souza~"

There will be no "star witness" in the prelim. Sources tell us the various witnesses will form building blocks, making the case that Dr. Murray acted recklessly by administering Propofol and other drugs to Jackson the day he died.

When I read this, I think there will be no BAM (star-witness) during the prelim. I think the witnesses will be the brickmen, pointing out the contradicting stories and the utter BS in this case. Media is on top of it and will report it, people that still haven't got a clue will start questioning. Many bricks have been left behind already, maybe this will be the much needed last push/wake-up call.

I totally agree.

The prosecutor in the Michael Jackson manslaughter preliminary hearing -- which begins tomorrow -- will not call Michael's eldest son, Prince Michael, to testify about what he saw the day his dad died ... sources tell TMZ.

I also see this article showing Prince will not have to lie under oath about "what he saw that day".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Thankyou TMZ for answering our questions..

We were just discussing this on another thread yesterday, and questioned the authenticity of another tabloid, and said if TMZ report it, then it must be the truth..

I don't take this article as truth, but IF this has any real base, something came to my mind while reading it.
Jordan Chandler as well as the Arvizos were called to testify. All lied. This is what comes to my mind. This could show how children can lie if their parents tell them to do so. Chandler's parents told Jordan to lie, they even made up intimate descriptions of Michael and put Jordan to lie about that. This could show that children can be manipulated by their parents to lie.

But I don't take this as truth, and TMZ hasn't said anything about it so far._Anna_

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Andrea"

I also see this article showing Prince will not have to lie under oath about "what he saw that day".

I can imagine him saying "Well, dad got his passage and went to the airpo... I mean, the hospital".  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

go on dance on the floor in the round, baby

L.O.V.E lives forever!

Andrea

TMZ's changed the picture with this article to this one:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "Andrea"
TMZ's changed the picture with this article to this one:

They often do that, I wonder why sometimes...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What is up with that creepy ad on there now. It's for that Craig-list killer movie, but it is creepy. a full screen that says Be Careful What You're Searching For, then a bloody fingerprint on a key, then it opens to the page with this story about Prince at the top. It totally creeped me out for a second. Talk about advertising that grabs your attention.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

"star witness", I wonder who is. And the doctors that van has talk, you give some classes has Murray to make  properly a CPR  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions