AndreaTopic starter

TIAI January 3
January 03, 2011, 08:18:50 PM
One of my posts, made my heart skip a beat when I saw it.  :P

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "Andrea"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
As TMZ first reported, prosecutors plan to call 30 witnesses during the 2-week prelim ... many of whom will be medical professionals offering opinions about the standard of care administered by Dr. Murray.

There will be no "star witness" in the prelim. Sources tell us the various witnesses will form building blocks, making the case that Dr. Murray acted recklessly by administering Propofol and other drugs to Jackson the day he died.

When I read this, I think there will be no BAM (star-witness) during the prelim. I think the witnesses will be the brickmen, pointing out the contradicting stories and the utter BS in this case. Media is on top of it and will report it, people that still haven't got a clue will start questioning. Many bricks have been left behind already, maybe this will be the much needed last push/wake-up call.

I totally agree.

The prosecutor in the Michael Jackson manslaughter preliminary hearing -- which begins tomorrow -- will not call Michael's eldest son, Prince Michael, to testify about what he saw the day his dad died ... sources tell TMZ.

I also see this article showing Prince will not have to lie under oath about "what he saw that day".
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: TIAI 01/03
January 03, 2011, 08:33:21 PM
He seems to be redirecting at odd times lately. Is it just me noticing this? And congrats for being redirected. I felt the same way when it happened to me.  :lol:

Oh and that's smart that Prince wouldn't have to lie under oath.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

January 03, 2011, 08:48:17 PM
Aha! ;) Great post Andrea & Souza :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

January 03, 2011, 08:50:57 PM
That is great Andrea!

Thank you, TS- it's good to know (or assume) that Prince will not have to lie.  Tomorrow will be interesting, I am sure!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

RK

January 03, 2011, 09:01:24 PM
I wonder if we'll hear from Dr Hoeflin and Arnie?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 03, 2011, 09:05:17 PM
Well, i finished reading your post in the news of TMZ Andrea ;) . There are to be prepared to see a bunch of contradictions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2011, 09:56:25 PM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
He seems to be redirecting at odd times lately. Is it just me noticing this? And congrats for being redirected. I felt the same way when it happened to me.  :lol:

Oh and that's smart that Prince wouldn't have to lie under oath.

Nope I noticed the odd times too!  Also when I read this post I thought the same thing you did! :-) Good point about Prince not having to lie under oath! :-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2011, 09:57:53 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
MJFAN7... I love your signature! LOL It just makes me laugh!  What a joker! Love it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 03, 2011, 10:02:01 PM
If the redirect was meant to include the very last line, "lie under oath" that means court is real. If court is real then that means the DA really did decide to bring charges on Murray and they really do think MJ is dead and this really is how things get handled in our department of justice...  :shock:  :?

But maybe the redirect just meant the first part, with the brickmen and "final push" to get people questioning the inconsistencies in this case. I kind of hope it's that and court is staged because it's frightening to think that our officials in charge of these matters really are this stupid and inept.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 03, 2011, 10:07:23 PM
Quote from: "lilwendy"
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
MJFAN7... I love your signature! LOL It just makes me laugh!  What a joker! Love it!

:D  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

bec

January 03, 2011, 10:32:04 PM
Reread the thread and it's obvious now, the redirect is indeed to the "not have to lie under oath" part that Andrea said and that means court is real  :shock:

but it also means, I realized, that "they" (MJ camp) are pretty sure it won't make it past the prelim trial phase because surely Prince would inevitably be called to the stand in an official manslaughter trial. Now the only question is why are they pretty sure? Are they pretty sure because they have it rigged through the judge to ensure it, or pretty sure because they have it rigged through the witnesses, or pretty sure just because as we already know, the facts are scarce, the testimonies don't line up, the time line makes no sense, and the evidence including the scene were grossly mismanaged?

I have been operating under the theory that court is staged, movie set on site style, so the court is real theory takes a little bit of rethinking for me. If court is real, and this is really how it goes down and really all it takes to be tried in court for some criminal offense, how are they going to ensure that Murray doesn't actually go to prison?? I would say, well the star witness, MJ himself walking in pretty much nullifies the entire situ, but now we are getting signals that there will be no star witness at the prelim.

So I'm having a wtf moment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

AndreaTopic starter

January 03, 2011, 10:44:57 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Reread the thread and it's obvious now, the redirect is indeed to the "not have to lie under oath" part that Andrea said and that means court is real  :shock:

but it also means, I realized, that "they" (MJ camp) are pretty sure it won't make it past the prelim trial phase because surely Prince would inevitably be called to the stand in an official manslaughter trial. Now the only question is why are they pretty sure? Are they pretty sure because they have it rigged through the judge to ensure it, or pretty sure because they have it rigged through the witnesses, or pretty sure just because as we already know, the facts are scarce, the testimonies don't line up, the time line makes no sense, and the evidence including the scene were grossly mismanaged?

I have been operating under the theory that court is staged, movie set on site style, so the court is real theory takes a little bit of rethinking for me. If court is real, and this is really how it goes down and really all it takes to be tried in court for some criminal offense, how are they going to ensure that Murray doesn't actually go to prison?? I would say, well the star witness, MJ himself walking in pretty much nullifies the entire situ, but now we are getting signals that there will be no star witness at the prelim.

It's possible that the court is real but that there are key "players" within.  Like Harvey Levin's long-time friend, the judge Mike Pastor.  And Murray and his team of course.  

If the court is staged, then it must be at least perceived as real and they still wouldn't want Prince lying "under oath".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 03, 2011, 10:54:06 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
Quote from: "bec"

It's possible that the court is real but that there are key "players" within.  Like Harvey Levin's long-time friend, the judge Mike Pastor.  And Murray and his team of course.  

If the court is staged, then it must be at least perceived as real and they still wouldn't want Prince lying "under oath".

I disagree with that, if it's fake, a movie, there's no harm, and really a greater good in the production of it all. Artists tell lies to tell the truth, etc.

After all, both Prince and Paris have been lying, outright, all this time, and in very bold and in your face ways. But I understand what you're saying, about morality questions and boundaries for the kid's roles in this hoax, but it's already perceived that they have lied to authorities (statements about what Prince saw leaked to the media, Prince had to tell someone what he "saw" and that was a lie) so I don't see that shielding Prince from having to lie under pretend oath would be crossing a line.

The way I'm seeing it, the only way Prince can't lie under oath, after all we've seen and heard thus far, and TS redirecting to this specific point, means court is real.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 03, 2011, 11:12:37 PM
I think what Andrea means is that the court case must be percieved as real (to the general public aka non-believers) so that if/when Michael comes back, and the public learns that it was all fake (if it's fake), then hopefully criticism towards Prince can be avoided (people calling him a liar...its just the way the common person reacts). Cause if this whole thing is really staged, one of the first things that is going to go through peoples minds is how many lies were told. If they never catch on to the case being fake (IF it is fake), then they WILL assume that Prince lied under oath in a supposedly real court room.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You got a head whoopin comin\'! I will whoop your head!

January 03, 2011, 11:43:38 PM
the trial is real i guess. too many reasons to believe that...
this is said and not good
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions