Michael is more than an Angel!
January 03, 2011, 11:12:26 PM
I KNOW IT'S LONG BUT PLEASE READ. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. WE MUST HELP CHANGE THE WORLD NOW!!!

In the outline of the Tribulation the "antichrist" comes at the first seal. The word antichrist is actually not used in Revelations. But we are given a description of the ten horned beast.  

Seven-year covenant or peace treaty with Israel is confirmed by the Antichrist. Daniel 9:27
    Antichrist is revealed. 1st Seal - White Horseman 2 Thessalonians 2:3,6-7, Daniel 11:36 Revelation 6:1-2

To see the full outline visit: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

As you can see the Antichrist is revealed at the opening of the 1st seal when the first horseman is to come and shout. Many think that this is the antichrist but here is proof that it is Jesus himself.

I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!”  I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.” (Revelation 6:1-2)

Is the first horseman Jesus?
He was given a crown, is this likely to refer to Christ who had many crowns (see Rev 19:12)  The crown is a victors crown as distinguished from a royal crown (diadema), the victors crown is appropriate for someone going forth to conquer. The crown is not the same type of crown that the beast wears (13:1) or Christ wears in 19:12 who both wear the royal crown (diadema) although the 'son of man' in 14:14 wears the victors crown.

For more information and to further this theory visit: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Interestingly it is said in Malachi 3:1 and 4:5-6 which reads:
Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts (3:1).1
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse (4:5-6).

Who was Elijah/Elias? Malachi said Elijah would come again, and we know that Jesus said John the Baptist was Elijah, and John the Baptist denied being Elijah, and Jesus said Elijah was still coming. During his ministry Elijah was used by God to call Israel to repentance and to perform many miracles. He is unique in the Bible as he was one of two people who never died physically, being taken up to heaven in a fiery chariot (II Kings 2:1-12). He appears again in Mt. 17:1-4 on the Mount of Transfiguration along with Moses.
It's obvious that when Jesus spoke in Matt. 11:13-14, concerning John being “Elijah who is to come.” He was not speaking in a solid, literal sense. Jesus was metaphorically comparing 2 different things that also shared some similarities and functions. The Jewish scriptures always taught resurrection, not reincarnation. Each person is given 1 body to live in and will be reunited with that same body in the resurrection. When one takes the whole body of scripture instead of isolating verses, we find the consistent teaching that refutes any concept of Elijah becoming John the Baptist and then becoming Elijah again.
The purpose of Elijah's coming would be three fold, 1) to restore the hearts of the fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers i.e., bring repentance to the land, 2) to prevent the land from being cursed by God, 3) to prepare the way for the Messiah's coming. The “Elijah” of Jesus' second coming is found in Rev. 11:1-14. In this section of the Book of Revelation, John describes the “two witnesses” of God who prophesy for twelve hundred and sixty days, which is forty–two months or three and a half years at which time it does not rain.  Elijah is also equated with the Archangel Sandalphon, whose four wing beats will carry him to any part of the earth.  Yet another name for Elijah is "Angel of the Covenant". Moses and Elijah are seen as possibilities for the two witnesses due to the witnesses' power to turn water into blood (Revelation 11:6), which Moses is known for (Exodus chapter 7), and their power to destroy people with fire (Revelation 11:5), which Elijah is known for (2 Kings chapter 1).
He also supposedly had a twin brother named Enoch and the successor Elisha. Some of the earliest sources on Sandalphon refer to him as the prophet Elijah transfigured and elevated to angelic status.[1] Other sources (mainly from the midrashic period) describe him as the "twin brother" of Metatron, whose human origin as Enoch was similar to the human origin of Sandalphon.[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandalphon]

Who was Enoch? At 365 years of age, it is recorded that God translated him into heaven without death. By faith Enoch was taken up so that he should not see death; and he was not found, because God had taken him. Now before he was taken he was attested as having pleased God." (Hebrews 11:5 RSV) What was the reason for this unusual act of God? Why did he take Elijah and Enoch up into the atmosphere? Was it to make them immortal? No! The Scripture says no word about that! In Hebrews 11:13,39, we read about the prophets who lived by faith and died without receiving the promises. So Elijah and Enoch were not to be made Immortal, for that would give him pre-eminence above Jesus.
Then why is it that Enoch is also equated as being the Archangel Metatron???  "Archangel Metatron, also referred to as the 'Chancellor of Heaven', and in some angelology circles is said to be more powerful than Gabriel or Michael. Metatron is assigned to the sustenance of mankind and holds the link between human and the divine." Taken from: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Because of the position that Metatron holds at the top of the Tree of Life he is given many names: 'King of all the Angels', Prince of the Divine Face or Presence', 'Chancellor of Heaven', 'Angel of the Covenant', Chief of the Ministering Angels', 'Prince of Wisdom and Understanding', 'The Liberating Angel'. He is also said to be the 'Supreme Angel of Death': God daily gives orders as to the souls to be "taken" that day. Archangel Metatron passing this information on to Archangels Gabriel and Sammual. He is also said to be the teacher of prematurely dead children in Paradise and as such he is known as the patron angel of small children.

How is it that there could be any other archangels when Michael is the only one listed as an archangel in the bible and the word archangel is only used twice? (Thessalonians 4:16, Jude 9) If you did not read my last post I have found evidence the possibility existed that Michael was also Jesus.  The Bible states that “Michael and his angels battled with the dragon . . . and its angels.” (Revelation 12:7) Thus, Michael is the Leader of an army of faithful angels. Revelation also describes Jesus as the Leader of an army of faithful angels. (Revelation 19:14-16) And the apostle Paul specifically mentions “the Lord Jesus” and “his powerful angels.” (2 Thessalonians 1:7; Matthew 16:27; 24:31; 1 Peter 3:22) So the Bible speaks of both Michael and “his angels” and Jesus and “his angels.” (Matthew 13:41) Since God’s Word nowhere indicates that there are two armies of faithful angels in heaven—one headed by Michael and one headed by Jesus—it is logical to conclude that Michael is none other than Jesus Christ in his heavenly role.  Also Arch angel means "first messenger", that is Jesus the Word of God, his primary commander and spokes  "...and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in…." Malachi 3:1 b  In this prophecy Malachi speaks of the coming of the Messenger of the covenant. That Messenger is Christ. The first part of this verse is an obvious reference to another messenger, John the Baptist. We read, "Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me…." John the Baptist was the messenger of God who was sent by God to prepare the way for the coming of Christ. Christ quoted the first part of this verse in reference to His forerunner. We read in Matthew 11:10, "For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee." Since the first messenger mentioned in the verse prepared the way for the second, the Messenger of the covenant must be Christ. Christ is called something similar in Hebrews 12:24, "And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant…." The Mediator of the covenant and the Messenger of the covenant are the same.

AND EVEN more questioning is this: In Matthew and Mark we have these two passages "And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?" that is, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?" Some of those who stood there, when they heard that, said, "This Man is calling for Elijah!" Immediately one of them ran and took a sponge, filled it with sour wine and put it on a reed, and offered it to Him to drink. The rest said, "Let Him alone; let us see if Elijah will come to save Him."" (Matthew 27:46-49).  "And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" which is translated, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?" Some of those who stood by, when they heard that, said, "Look, He is calling for Elijah!" Then someone ran and filled a sponge full of sour wine, put it on a reed, and offered it to Him to drink, saying, "Let Him alone; let us see if Elijah will come to take Him down."" (Mark 15:34-36)

In Luke 19-22  18 Once when Jesus was praying in private and his disciples were with him, he asked them, “Who do the crowds say I am?” 19 They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, that one of the prophets of long ago has come back to life.” 20 “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?” Peter answered, “God’s Messiah.”

So let's recap in our terms. Elijah, Enoch and Moses were three prophets that were taken by God when in human form. Yet Jesus said himself that only he was ascended into heaven.  Elijah and Enoch were considered twins, they both were taken by God, they were both considered later transfigured into Archangels and we know there was only one archangel Michael.  We know that the one Archangel was Jesus. So at the Mount of transfiguration when Jesus was there with Moses and Elijah is it fair to say that it was recognized that Jesus was indeed telling us he is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and he can be represented in human form in many ways? [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transfiguration_of_Jesus - Several commentators have noted that Jesus describes the transfiguration using the Greek word orama (Matthew 17:9), according to Thayer more often used for a supernatural "vision" than for real physical events,[16] and concluded that Moses and Elijah were not truly there]  If that is the case then it is fair to say that Jesus is telling us that he will come back at the start of the tribulation as the white horseman to warn us, at the beginning of the sixth seal as one of the witnesses to judge us, all before he makes his Second Coming. It does say that he will have the name that no one knows but himself.  Now back to point A.

If the bible was written with gospels explaining the life of Jesus, but also propheysing the future of what was to come would it makes sense for it to ALL happen again?  The life of Jesus was played out before our eyes to give us a chance at noticing that the Second Coming was about to be upon us because the times were literally resurrected?  Think about it. Michael, he was born a black man, with an astounding gift of bringing L.O.V.E. into the world, and put his messages of God into his song. He did as much as he could while on Earth.  He got a skin disorder that caused him to look white and the people immediately ridiculed him, accusing him of not wanting to be of his race, of bleaching his skin. They ridiculed him about his physical appearance continuously, and eventually found everything negative in his word when he only wanted to defend what was right. They stole from him, manipulated, cheated, betrayed and abused him in every way that a human could be. So many times you hear of him making a public apology about a song he wrote that he intended to be taken in a GOOD way from everyone, but not ONCE do you hear of anyone making a public apology to him!  It absolutely disgusts me the way he was treated and I can only hope that those people who did prejudged, still judge and mock and say bad things about him will repent and remember the words of JESUS in  Matthew 35-46

35 ‘For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; 36naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.’ 37“Then the righteous will answer Him, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry, and feed You, or thirsty, and give You something to drink? 38‘And when did we see You a stranger, and invite You in, or naked, and clothe You? 39‘When did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ 40“The King will answer and say to them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.’ 41“Then He will also say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels; 42for I was hungry, and you gave Me nothing to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me nothing to drink; 43I was a stranger, and you did not invite Me in; naked, and you did not clothe Me; sick, and in prison, and you did not visit Me.’ 44“Then they themselves also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not take care of You?’ 45“Then He will answer them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’ 46“These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

I truly do believe that the Antichrist is living with us today. The first seal has been broken and Michael will come back to expose this Antichrist in due time.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

Re: Michael is more than an Angel!
January 03, 2011, 11:32:08 PM
Thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 04, 2011, 03:03:44 AM
Very good post!  For me, MJ as the One is the only thing that fits and makes the most sense of everything! The only question is did MJ do all those Jesusisms for art, imitation or a claim. Only time will tell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2011, 10:58:12 AM
Another great post ladymjc. Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” Michael Jackson

Michael, I love you the most.

January 06, 2011, 01:19:41 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Very good post!  For me, MJ as the One is the only thing that fits and makes the most sense of everything! The only question is did MJ do all those Jesusisms for art, imitation or a claim. Only time will tell.

For me too.  I'm glad I'm not alone on this.  
I feel this is the most important.  Forget illuminati, music industry, government, although informative garbage, it's not going to change for the better.  I need to do a little God research instead, it's our only hope to witness what God has promised.  
Let's not forget what was on MJ's memorial book from Rebbie !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions