Step up 3....awesome
January 03, 2011, 11:28:55 PM
O.k I have other posts on here about differ movies i have been watching that remind me of MJ...I really think we are missing the boat here when it comes to what MJ has been doing...and what he is trying to tell us. I wish I was good at making videos or screenshots or something so I could explain myself better...but I just finished watchin Step up 3..and it is MJ from start to finish!
All I can do is put that out there and hope that you guys will start paying attention to the movies...I know Michael loved watching movies and I sooo understand why...a good movie can just take you out of reality and (excapism) I think he called it..especially if you watch it through hoax eyes...all the props in his movies, are Ferris wheels (neverland
                   Make up mirrors..(like the one in V for Vendetta)
                   Sunflowers..(in 95% of the movies I've seen lately
                   White lights..(wrapped in trees or hanging around)
                   subtle MJ terms or moves or hobbies
                   This is it is always mentioned in the movies...I am talking about
 I could go on and on on but its late I'm tired...and nobody seems to care anyway...sorry...I'm frustrated

NOTE to Michael....I know what you are doing...I get it...I wish everybody got it..this goes even farther than just a hoax death...you are a genius...and I love you deeply. Its an adventure...a great adventure...nothing to be scared about!  P.S Step up 3 <<< Check it out>>>
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Step up 3....awesome
January 03, 2011, 11:54:18 PM
I know where you are coming from love, I have not seen this movie yet, but I have seen a ton of movies since June 25th and lots of paralles its wild!! I am in the works to move out to L.A. in the summer to get into movie production...who knows maybe Ill work with MJ on one of his movies  :D

But I do remember a youtube hoax video (the insder I think) saying to watch out for films MJ will be working on, I believe she said something about childrens movies, Megamind had a ton of things that stuck out. (there was a thread about that movie)

So don't feel like no one cares or see's it love some people are looking at different things with this whole thing...there is so much to take in. L.O.V.E. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

January 04, 2011, 12:02:51 AM
Quote from: becca26
I know where you are coming from love, I have not seen this movie yet, but I have seen a ton of movies since June 25th and lots of paralles its wild!! I am in the works to move out to L.A. in the summer to get into movie production...who knows maybe Ill work with MJ on one of his movies <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

But I do remember a youtube hoax video (the insder I think) saying to watch out for films MJ will be working on, I believe she said something about childrens movies, Megamind had a ton of things that stuck out. (there was a thread about that movie)

So don't feel like no one cares or see's it love some people are looking at different things with this whole thing...there is so much to take in. L.O.V.E. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Hello thepeacock2012 and Happy New Year!!!

BUT THIS IS DOUBLE POST AND YOU KNEW THAT.......  geek/MMMMM!!!!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LOVE
Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 08:19:22 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2011, 12:19:20 AM
Quote from: "applehead250609"
Quote from: "becca26"
I know where you are coming from love, I have not seen this movie yet, but I have seen a ton of movies since June 25th and lots of paralles its wild!! I am in the works to move out to L.A. in the summer to get into movie production...who knows maybe Ill work with MJ on one of his movies :D

So don't feel like no one cares or see's it love some people are looking at different things with this whole thing...there is so much to take in. L.O.V.E. :D

Hello thepeacock2012 and Happy New Year!!!

BUT THIS IS DOUBLE POST AND YOU KNEW THAT.......MMMMM!!!!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LOVE
Hey, Happy New Year to you too... yeah I guess..I kinda did know this was a post...but my post isn't just all about Step up 3...Its about the fact that I think most of us are missing the bigger Picture (film) lol...except for you and I, and a few others.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tove

October 19, 2011, 07:47:39 AM
My heart bumped wildly in the beginning of the movie when Luke said couple of times very emphatically This is it (and it did't suit perfectly for the situation so i figured that there had to be another reason for the lines).

Storys end is also interresting. Luke has alwayss done what was his parents ambitions and in the end of the movie he leaves to art school to do films.

Mooses MJ moves were  nice too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions