'This Is It' Producer -- Star Witness in MJ Prelim
4 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

Michael Jackson's producer/director for the "This Is It" tour will be a star witness for the prosecution in Dr. Conrad Murray's preliminary hearing which begins today  ... sources tell TMZ.

Our sources tell us ... Kenny Ortega will testify that on June 19, 2009 -- a week before MJ died -- Michael complained he was cold, had the shakes and was unable to perform ... so the rehearsal was canceled.

The next day -- June 20 -- an emergency meeting was held at Michael's home.  Kenny Ortega, several big wigs from AEG, Michael, and Dr. Conrad Murray were present.  We're told the meeting was "intense, loud and argumentative."  Kenny read Michael the riot act, imploring him to take better care of himself because the tour was imminent.  

Ortega will testify, during the meeting, Dr. Murray said some "terrible things," showing a lack of concern and respect for Michael.  Our sources would not reveal specifics, but we're told it's "damaging" to Murray.

Ortega will also testify that on June 23 and 24 -- the day before Jackson died -- Michael did a complete turnaround in rehearsals, wowing the backup dancers and others present with his moves and singing.

Ortega's testimony is important, because prosecutors will argue MJ was fine before Murray began pumping him with drugs the day he died.

See also
    * Famed MJ Lawyer -- Michael Was NOT Suicidal!
    * Michael Jackson's Son Will Not Be Witness at Prelim
    * Michael Jackson Concert Tours on Trial

Link is here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
BeLIEve and keep the faith. L.O.V.E
 Pille.

oh kenny, how i've missed you!

OF COURSE he's the star witness! he's been with michael since the 90s. he "helped" (in more ways than one ;) ) with TII. i bet the ice is melting so fast right now we're going to be flooded.

and i'm sorry, but i find it very hard to swallow that murray would say "damaging" things around/near/in front of michael and michael would take it. we've seen he can be the sweetest soul ever, but he doesn't take crap.

didn't know what the phrase "riot act" was, so here:

Meaning

Reprimand rowdy characters and warn them to stop behaving badly.

Origin

Since the early 19th century we have used 'read the riot act' as a figurative phrase to describe attempts to calm groups of rowdies - along the same lines as 'you noisy louts, don't you know there are people here trying to sleep?'. It wasn't always so. Had we been 'reading the riot act' in 1715 we would have noticed capital letters. At that date there was a real Riot Act and it used to be read in public.

In English law the control of unruly citizens has usually been the responsibility of local magistrates. Any group of twelve or more that the authorities didn't like the look of could be deemed a 'riotous and tumultuous assembly' and arrested if they didn't disperse within an hour of the Riot Act being read to them by a magistrate. This seems a little harsh, but in 18th century England the government was fearful of Jacobite mobs who threatened to rise up and overthrow the Hanoverian George I. The fear was well-founded, as supporters of the deposed Stuarts did actually invade in 1715 and again in 1745. The 'Riot Act' was passed by the British government in 1714 and came into force in 1715. The Riot Act, which was more formally called 'An act for preventing tumults and riotous assemblies, and for the more speedy and effectual punishing the rioters' actually contained this warning:

"Our sovereign Lord the King chargeth and commandeth all persons, being assembled, immediately to disperse themselves, and peaceably to depart to their habitations, or to their lawful business, upon the pains contained in the act made in the first year of King George, for preventing tumults and riotous assemblies. God save the King."

read the riot actThe punishments for ignoring the Act were severe - penal servitude for not less than three years, or imprisonment with hard labour for up to two years.

After the Hanoverians were established in power the Riot Act began to fade into disuse. It was read to a group of demonstrating mill workers at Manchester Town Hall in 1842, but was used with decreasing frequency and had become a rarity by the 20th century. Surprisingly, the Act remained on the UK statute books into modern times and wasn't formally repealed until 1973. It was eventually superseded by the 1986 Public Order Act.

The first record of the figurative use of the phrase is in William Bradford's Letters, December 1819:

"She has just run out to read the riot act in the Nursery."
credit: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

the phrasing is weird how TMZ wrote it, is it not?

and so we're back to england! we've come full circle.
p.s. LOVE the pictures they chose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

~Souza~

There will be no "star witness" in the prelim. Sources tell us the various witnesses will form building blocks, making the case that Dr. Murray acted recklessly by administering Propofol and other drugs to Jackson the day he died.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And now:
Michael Jackson's producer/director for the "This Is It" tour will be a star witness for the prosecution in Dr. Conrad Murray's preliminary hearing which begins today  ... sources tell TMZ.

So what is it Harve? Make up your mind.

Good to see Kenny's back!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dejavu

Quote from: "~Souza~"
There will be no "star witness" in the prelim. Sources tell us the various witnesses will form building blocks, making the case that Dr. Murray acted recklessly by administering Propofol and other drugs to Jackson the day he died.

And now:

Kenny is the star witness, not the "star witness"!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael's Vision - The Immortal Experience

~Souza~

Quote from: "dejavu"

And now:

Yes, so no Bam during the prelim.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "dejavu"

And now:

Yes, so no Bam during the prelim.

The star who is witnessing surely could become the "star witness", but whatsoever.

I think it is too early for a BAM, things are finally going to unfold and get some reflectable substance for the public,IMO.
As I read the comments written below the TMZ MJarticle, I was very shocked to read how some people can be so convinced of their negative and destroying insight when it comes to MJ. The tabloids have a lot of work to do to get the injustice compensated they once caused, so TMZ, keep going!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
On June 19 Michael was in such a bad shape that they called an urgent meeting and on June 23 and 24 Michael was in the best form....... because of some miracle drugs Murray gave to him I suppose.......Murray the miracles maker....how else could Michael "ressurected" from cold and shivering to singing and dancing like no other?!
What secret resources he found in himself to wake up and shine again on 24?
Or was it only the candle effect - like just before a candle is about to burn down it makes a last big flame........

Was 24 your last big flame Michael? Should we finally start praying for your soul? Do you want to stay dead Michael :cry: ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Posted by TMZ on 4th Jan  4:1
John 1:4 (New International Version, ©2010)

In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.

Galatians 1:4 (New International Version, ©2010)
Who gave himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father,

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
On June 19 Michael was in such a bad shape that they called an urgent meeting and on June 23 and 24 Michael was in the best form....... because of some miracle drugs Murray gave to him I suppose.......Murray the miracles maker....how else could Michael "ressurected" from cold and shivering to singing and dancing like no other?!
What secret resources he found in himself to wake up and shine again on 24?
Or was it only the candle effect - like just before a candle is about to burn down it makes a last big flame........

Was 24 your last big flame Michael? Should we finally start praying for your soul? Do you want to stay dead Michael :cry: ?

I need some help on recalling whatelse happened on that June 19, I have other associations in mind than Michael being cold, anyone remembers? Even if it is not changing the bigger pic and also not prooving anything but possibly the media lying again, it may be worth its effort.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "pillekelille"
'This Is It' Producer -- Star Witness in MJ Prelim
4 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

Our sources tell us ... Kenny Ortega will testify that on June 19, 2009 -- a week before MJ died -- Michael complained he was cold, had the shakes and was unable to perform ... so the rehearsal was canceled.

The next day -- June 20 -- an emergency meeting was held at Michael's home.  Kenny Ortega, several big wigs from AEG, Michael, and Dr. Conrad Murray were present.  We're told the meeting was "intense, loud and argumentative."  Kenny read Michael the riot act, imploring him to take better care of himself because the tour was imminent.  

Ortega will testify, during the meeting, Dr. Murray said some "terrible things," showing a lack of concern and respect for Michael.  Our sources would not reveal specifics, but we're told it's "damaging" to Murray.

Ortega will also testify that on June 23 and 24 -- the day before Jackson died -- Michael did a complete turnaround in rehearsals, wowing the backup dancers and others present with his moves and singing.

Ortega's testimony is important, because prosecutors will argue MJ was fine before Murray began pumping him with drugs the day he died.

See also
    * Famed MJ Lawyer -- Michael Was NOT Suicidal!
    * Michael Jackson's Son Will Not Be Witness at Prelim
    * Michael Jackson Concert Tours on Trial

Link is here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ;)

This whole story is strange. From the choice of pictures to the choice of words. And what is up with all of the dashes and the parentheses.

"intense, loud and argumentative."
"terrible things,"
"damaging"

IDK - it's just a strangely written piece that contradicts itself. I can't believe that they had a meeting over one failed rehearsal and there is no talk about Michael's manager, etc., being at that meeting. If they had a meeting with all of these players it was to put the final touches on this hoax.

I think that the story about being cold around the 19th lines up with the nurses story who said she got a call from Michael saying that one side of his body was hot and the other was cold, right?

I agree - I've missed Kenny and he's been quiet the last couple of months on Twitter.

Also - what's up with showing MJ's thumb in the picture - is that to prove that he's the real MJ? LOL. I need some sleep. Seriously.
Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 05:55:38 AM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "2good2btrue"

Who gave himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father,

TMZ is posting Biblical passages? Interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"

TMZ is posting Biblical passages? Interesting.

I believe this has been happening for a long time....there was a post a while back about this....The dates seem to match proverbs from the bible, just as TIAI does with their redirects.  With LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Gosh! TMZ always put the weirdest pictures on their site... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

Great,the whole thing rests on Kenny....the human TII bulldozer.lol

***A note to Souza
Maybe there should be a new 'area' for all the trial threads as there is already a load of them and only more to come since it hasn't even started yet....??
Would just make it more tidy looking and also easier to see what's going on,I can foresee a lot of double threads popping up over due to them being spread out over the forum.

Just a thought to make everyone's life easier x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
TMZ seem to quote from the bible often

[youtube:kb590u41]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgZd_243ZjA&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:kb590u41]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions