~Souza~

Quote from: "Sinderella"
Great,the whole thing rests on Kenny....the human TII bulldozer.lol

***A note to Souza
Maybe there should be a new 'area' for all the trial threads as there is already a load of them and only more to come since it hasn't even started yet....??
Would just make it more tidy looking and also easier to see what's going on,I can foresee a lot of double threads popping up over due to them being spread out over the forum.

Just a thought to make everyone's life easier x
There already is: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I hope everyone will post their threads in there, except for the TMZ articles.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

so am i the only one on here who is scared about this......................???????????????????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"

***A note to Souza
Maybe there should be a new 'area' for all the trial threads as there is already a load of them and only more to come since it hasn't even started yet....??
Would just make it more tidy looking and also easier to see what's going on,I can foresee a lot of double threads popping up over due to them being spread out over the forum.

Oh awesome!Well done :)
Everyone take note haha.

Popcorn at the ready..LETS 'AV ITTTTTTTTTTT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

***A note to Souza

Oh awesome!Well done :)
Everyone take note haha.

Popcorn at the ready..LETS 'AV ITTTTTTTTTTT

Here ya go! What time will the circus start?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Okay the interesting thing is, I don't know if you believe it or not and if you have ever been on LKL blogs but there was an informer there. And 4 moths ago s/he wrote a couple of times with capital latters that there will be a STAR WITNESS in the upcoming Murray hearings and s/he also wrote that there will be TRIAL! I don't know if this can be a koinkidannk that TMZ chose this title for Kenny :D But I don't believe in koinkidankes in this hoax :D Just wanted to let you guys know about it. Everything is very well planned and there's nothing to worry about. That's how I feel.

Here are some of her posts about the issue. There were more about the Star Witness issue and I'll be finding more posts of the informer about it.

-The preliminary hearing will be in January 2011. Though by the time this is posted it will be old news. More surprises on the way.
-The Informer

August 23rd, 2010 11:49 pm ET

-It is too soon for the Star Witness. That will be for the trial. Today's surprise is the delay. There will be more surprises to come in the first week of September and the end of October for the final buildup in January 2011 and the the magical comeback. Always remember the missing video security tapes of the 25th, the missing Thome Thome, broke Conrad's mystery financing, the old man at the Memorial, Brooke's admittance of being given a speech to read, the invited close friends at the interment, the blank tomb which is historically recognized at Forest Lawn since the early 1950s as a solid block and is merely a decoration underneath the stained glass Last Supper window, Conrad's recorded video statement like Michael had done when he defended himself and most importantly follow the number 7 as it will keep appearing everywhere. This is Reality Film. Michael started planning his shocking comeback with a famous magician back in 2006.
-The Informer

August 27th, 2010 2:41 am ET

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

YES!!!!

12pm EST apparently
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

comes to my mind about baring false witness
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

pepper

June 19, 2009 was a Friday.  June 20 (the meeting at the house) was Saturday.  Nurse Lee says she got this call about him being hot and cold four days before his "death" which, depending on how you count the days,  would have been either June 21 (the Sunday after the big meeting and also Father's Day) or June 22, the Monday before MJ has his two great rehearsals on June 23 and 24.

Nurse Cherilyn Lee : "Then, four days before Jackson suffered cardiac arrest at his rented Los Angeles home, Lee said she got the frantic call from Jackson's camp about the singer wanting Diprivan and complaining about his body being alternately hot and cold.

Lee said she told Jackson to go to the hospital. He never went."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Personally I think a few people from this forum should be called up....there is probably more info on here than there is actual evidence for the whole trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"
Okay the interesting thing is, I don't know if you believe it or not and if you have ever been on LKL blogs but there was an informer there. And 4 moths ago s/he wrote a couple of times with capital latters that there will be a STAR WITNESS in the upcoming Murray hearings and s/he also wrote that there will be TRIAL! I don't know if this can be a koinkidannk that TMZ chose this title for Kenny :D But I don't believe in koinkidankes in this hoax :D Just wanted to let you guys know about it. Everything is very well planned and there's nothing to worry about. That's how I feel.

Here are some of her posts about the issue. There were more about the Star Witness issue and I'll be finding more posts of the informer about it.

-The preliminary hearing will be in January 2011. Though by the time this is posted it will be old news. More surprises on the way.
-The Informer

-It is too soon for the Star Witness. That will be for the trial. Today's surprise is the delay. There will be more surprises to come in the first week of September and the end of October for the final buildup in January 2011 and the the magical comeback. Always remember the missing video security tapes of the 25th, the missing Thome Thome, broke Conrad's mystery financing, the old man at the Memorial, Brooke's admittance of being given a speech to read, the invited close friends at the interment, the blank tomb which is historically recognized at Forest Lawn since the early 1950s as a solid block and is merely a decoration underneath the stained glass Last Supper window, Conrad's recorded video statement like Michael had done when he defended himself and most importantly follow the number 7 as it will keep appearing everywhere. This is Reality Film. Michael started planning his shocking comeback with a famous magician back in 2006.
-The Informer

Thank you for posting this reminder! I remember something being said about it a few months ago. Yes, we definitely will need to keep watch on all of these events, for sure. Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

~Souza~

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

-The Informer

-The Informer

Thank you for posting this reminder! I remember something being said about it a few months ago. Yes, we definitely will need to keep watch on all of these events, for sure. Blessings!

Star witness is quite a common word, and the shit hit the fan in November/December, not September/Oktober. It's all known hoax info he posts, so I wouldn't rely on it too much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Star Witness = Witness of the Stars

A Book...

The Witness of the Stars
by Ethelbert William Bullinger
In a work of profound interest to students of Christianity and astrology alike, E.W. Bullinger uses astronomy, celestial charts, and quotations from the Bible to make his case for the existence of God's Word within the movements and configurations of the stars themselves. Beginning with proof in Psalm 19 that "the Creator both numbered as well as named the stars of heaven," Bullinger interprets each of the Twelve Signs of the Zodiac as they relate to biblical prophecy, arriving at some interesting-and controversial-conclusions.

British clergyman ETHELBERT WILLIAM BULLINGER (1837-1913) was one of the most respected Bible scholars of the 19th century. He is author of numerous works including Commentary on Revelation, Great Cloud of Witnesses, and How to Enjoy the Bible.

There will be no "star witness" in the prelim. Sources tell us the various witnesses will form building blocks, making the case that Dr. Murray acted recklessly by administering Propofol and other drugs to Jackson the day he died.

And now:
Michael Jackson's producer/director for the "This Is It" tour will be a star witness for the prosecution in Dr. Conrad Murray's preliminary hearing which begins today  ... sources tell TMZ.

So what is it Harve? Make up your mind.

Good to see Kenny's back!

Does God exist or doesn't he?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

-The Informer

-The Informer

Star witness is quite a common word, and the shit hit the fan in November/December, not September/Oktober. It's all known hoax info he posts, so I wouldn't rely on it too much.

Definitely I would rely on it because s/he wrote it a  couple of times in August. ;) And s/he wrote there will be a trial and star witness is going to be for the trial. And plus they had the power on the blog to tell the mods to ban some of the members. The mods definitely cooperated with them. :) The Informer and Michael L.O.V.E. And they both knew many things earlier.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Ortega will testify, during the meeting, Dr. Murray said some "terrible things," showing a lack of concern and respect for Michael. Our sources would not reveal specifics, but we're told it's "damaging" to Murray.

I do not understand this, that want to see that Michael is a fool, if a doctor is disrespectful or has no interest in my or any person, simple, i do not see more, Kenny not said that Michael was in excellent condition? :?:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

I just would like to know why they use that pic of Murray  :lol:

He is saying "Uuuuuuuu"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal