You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

1/4/2011 12:10 PM PST by TMZ Staff  

Michael Jackson's Assistant Testifies  

The prosecution began to paint a picture of Dr. Conrad Murray's reckless actions on the night MJ passed away ... by calling to the stand the Jackson assistant Murray telephoned before he called 911.

Michael Amir Williams testified that he received a frantic voicemail from Murray at 12:13 PM on June 25, 2009. Williams said Murray's VM said, "Where are you? Get here right away, hurry."

Williams says he then called Alberto Alvarez, MJ's security guard, and asked Alvarez to walk to the front door. Williams says he heard Murray's voice in the background, then Alvarez hung up.

Williams said that later on at the hospital, Murray approached him and said Michael had some cream in his room that Murray knew MJ wouldn't want the world to know about. Williams said he wanted someone to give him a ride back to MJ's house to retrieve it.

Murray's baby mama, Nicole Alvarez, was in court today -- but ordered to return on Friday. Murray was on the phone with Alvarez when he realized MJ was in trouble.

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Murray was on the phone with Alvarez when he realized MJ was in trouble."    :?:

Wasn't Alvarez in the house that day? He called 911. What phone, who Murrey was oln the phone with Alvarez?  Is it my English or journalist's? :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

What is this cream??   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "happythoughts"
If I recall right they said after June 25 that they found lots of bleeching creme in the mansion. Something that sounds pretty weird to me, since he was pretty light already and there would be no need for that amount of bleeching cream IMO. I do have another thought on that 'cream' though, but I'll wait this thing out first.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "~Souza~"
If I recall right they said after June 25 that they found lots of bleeching creme in the mansion. Something that sounds pretty weird to me, since he was pretty light already and there would be no need for that amount of bleeching cream IMO. I do have another thought on that 'cream' though, but I'll wait this thing out first.

What kind? hemorroid cream or what? Nothing to the ashame of anyway.

Why so much mystery with the "cream"? Bleaching cream makes no sense. May be ice cream?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

bonita

Quote from: "Gema"

Why so much mystery with the "cream"? Bleaching cream makes no sense. May be ice cream?

whipped cream  :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

The prosecution began to paint a picture of Dr. Conrad Murray's reckless actions on the night MJ passed away ... by calling to the stand the Jackson assistant Murray telephoned before he called 911.

Michael Amir Williams testified that he received a frantic voicemail from Murray at 12:13 PM on June 25, 2009. Williams said Murray's VM said, "Where are you? Get here right away, hurry."

Dr. Murray: Please Hold ... MJ is Dying
11/9/2009 10:00 PM PST by TMZ Staff  

We've learned Dr. Murray was on a cell phone with his girlfriend from Houston between 12:03 and 12:13 PM on June 25, 2009 -- the day Jackson died.

Sources say the girlfriend told LAPD detectives about 5 minutes into the call, she heard Dr. Murray abruptly drop the phone and then heard him administer CPR. The girlfriend said there was no indication Dr. Murray knew anything was amiss before dropping the telephone.

Murray disconnected from the call to the girlfriend, dialed the assistants number, the voicemail picked up after how ever many rings, Murray listened to the outgoing voicemail greeting and then left that message for the assistant...all at 12:13. Amazing!

Williams says he then called Alberto Alvarez, MJ's security guard, and asked Alvarez to walk to the front door. Williams says he heard Murray's voice in the background, then Alvarez hung up.

So Murray was at the front door and not in the upstairs bedroom administering CPR?
Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 04:28:26 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "bonita"

whipped cream  :twisted:
That´s the one i meant  :lol: oopsss
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
"Murray was on the phone with Alvarez when he realized MJ was in trouble."    :?:

Wasn't Alvarez in the house that day? He called 911. What phone, who Murrey was oln the phone with Alvarez?  Is it my English or journalist's? :roll:

Alvarez his girlfriend...  bodyguard and Murray girlfriend have same surname
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Because, If MJ did die and he was murdered...  this is an excuse from Murray.

Murray wanted to get back to the house to hide evidence, so he told the bodyguards he needed to go back to get this skin cream.  It was a lie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I read before that once someone begins bleaching their skin, they must continue to do so because the pigmentation could actually start to come back in.  I know that doesn't sound very scientific, but the article I read was worded much better.  So I think Michael continues to apply cream to the portions of his body that haven't lost their pigmentation from the vitiligo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Sorry for my ignorance, but as TMZ knows in detail what Williams stated this :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

Dr. Murray: Please Hold ... MJ is Dying
11/9/2009 10:00 PM PST by TMZ Staff  

We've learned Dr. Murray was on a cell phone with his girlfriend from Houston between 12:03 and 12:13 PM on June 25, 2009 -- the day Jackson died.

Sources say the girlfriend told LAPD detectives about 5 minutes into the call, she heard Dr. Murray abruptly drop the phone and then heard him administer CPR. The girlfriend said there was no indication Dr. Murray knew anything was amiss before dropping the telephone.

Murray disconnected from the call to the girlfriend, dialed the assistants number, the voicemail picked up after how ever many rings, Murray listened to the outgoing voicemail greeting and then left that message for the assistant...all at 12:13. Amazing!

So Murray was at the front door and not in the upstairs bedroom administering CPR?
Fox News is published court room notes are contradicting this also...
Are these reporters even in the same court room?

Inside the Preliminary Hearing of Dr. Conrad Murray
January 4, 2011
Fox News Reporter Sally Arthy was in court today for the preliminary hearing of Michael Jackson’s Doctor Conrad Murray. Here are her notes from inside the courtroom.

June 25
Only 2 people in room at the time— MJ and Dr. Murray
11:51am call- lasted 11 mins..witness heard noises at other end of phone
Likely Conrad Murray who realized MJ was not breathing.

Conrad Murray's Call Before Michael Jackson 911
2/16/2010 1:42 PM PST by TMZ Staff

Minutes before Dr. Conrad Murray realized Michael Jackson was in deep distress, he left a voicemail for a patient about his heart scan.

News of the World published the voicemail, in which Dr. Murray informed Bob Russell about his heart scan.

Dr. Murray left the voicemail at 11:54 AM.

Cops: Doc on Phone While MJ Not Breathing
Aug. 26, 2009

Police say that, after Murray found Jackson unconscious, he called his office and stayed on the phone for a full half-hour, "Early Show" national correspondent Hattie Kauffman reported on the broadcast Wednesday.

A police affadavit says Murray found Jackson not breathing at 11 a.m. the day the singer died. But the 911 call wasn't made until 12:21 p.m. And now, cell phone records show Murray made 47 minutes worth of other calls.

At 11:18 a.m., Murray made a 32-minute call to his office in Las Vegas
32+18 = 50, yet the next call is at 11:49 not 11:50

At 11:49 a.m., he called another Las Vegas phone number for 3 minutes.
49+3 = 52, yet the next call is at 11:51 not 11:52

And at 11:51 a.m., he called Houston for 11 minutes.
51+11 = 12:02 pm, so there is time to call the girlfriend but it isn't in this time line except the next call is at 12:12 pm yet Murray was talking to the girlfriend until 12:13 pm

Then at 12:12 p.m., he called a Jackson associate for one minute.
TMZ says that Murray was on the phone from 12:03 until 12:13 pm with his girlfriend, no mention of that call in this time line (she lives in Santa Monica). The Assistant testified he received the voicemail call also at 12:13

Kauffman reported the police affidavit shows these calls happened while Jackson was unconscious in his bed and Murray was performing CPR.
So was Murray at the front door, on the phone or upstairs administering CPR?

There is no mention of the reported call to a patient in which Murray left a voice message. This call was supposedly made at 11:54 but the call made at 11:51 lasted 11 minutes so that is also impossible.  :?

And finally, there are numerous reports that Murray made THREE calls from his cell phone before calling 911. I count 6 calls with conflicting times plus the 911...

7  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

What a mess...  :lol:

This was to be expected. These two weeks will be a wake-up call. People will start questioning. I think that is it's purpose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
What a mess...  :lol:

This was to be expected. These two weeks will be a wake-up call. People will start questioning. I think that is it's purpose.

totally agree :D a cardiologist who couldn't do the CPR  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions