You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

13 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

MJ Bodyguard -- Murray Asked, "Does Anyone Know CPR?"

Faheen Muhammad, one of Michael Jackson's bodyguards, just testified he was in Michael's room after Murray noticed MJ stopped breathing.  Faheen told the prosecutor, Murray was on his knees doing compressions on MJ in a panicked state, when he turned to Faheen and another bodyguard and asked, "Does anyone in the room know CPR?"

Faheen recalled how Prince and Paris were near the room and Paris was on her hands and knees crying.  The nanny took them away.

Faheen also said after Michael was pronounced dead at UCLA, Dr. Murray told him he was hungry and wanted to leave.  Faheen said he told Murray to eat at the hospital, but Murray left.

On cross-examination, Ed Chernoff got Faheen to admit Murray spoke with MJ's family and police before leaving.

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Interesting that Murray supposedly is a cardiologist - who doesn´t know CPR.
Apart from it being weird in general, it makes you wonder (again) if he´s even a doctor...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

What the hell? this has to be a joke, i mean an hoax. I never heard that before, never!

edit:

LMAO

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

First: Like you said: HE IS A CARDIOLOGIST (supposedly)- and he does not know how to administer CPR?  You know, the thingy where you apply compressions to the...what was it again... oh yeah, the HEART...  :lol:

Then: He was PANICKED?  Doctors usually are trained to stay calm- they know full well that panicking can cost lives.  I mean, I am sure some doctors panic, but you would think a cardiologist has seen a crisis or two.  

Also, I really, really hope this is all part of the Grand Illusion, as just the mere thought of Paris on her hands and knees, crying her heart out over her Daddy crying is killing me!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

I thought MJ was on the bed with the whole CPR thing?????

I know Murray is a tall guy...  but is he that tall that he would be kneeling on the floor and doing CPR on the bed??????

Or do they mean he was kneeling on the bed????
Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 05:30:22 PM by DancingTheDream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I could do the CPR for you Conny. :lol:  He couldn't do it even on bed? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

More bricks... We should start a poll about how long it will take until the media will seriously consider that he is indeed NOT dead.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wow now MJ was on the floor and Murray was on his knees beside him on the floor...everything work with the 911 call.........sigh
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: I hope after this article we collect some more believers... what kind of cardiologist doesn't know how to do CPR? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

From mjjc

Okay from my point of view in the courthouse:

I didn't know that nobody was allowed upstairs besides Michael, the children and Murray... Mohammed was allowed up this time, saw Michael on the bed and he said he knew he was DEAD right there he had his eyes open he was totally gone, Murray very panicedly said did he know CPR... While they were saying this they showed pictures of the room Michael died in, I didn't see them but a lot of the fans who could were crying... Mohammed then realised that Prince was in the door way and he couldn't move, Paris was on the landing outside crying and so he took them down to the nanny, and the nanny put them in the car to follow the ambulance.

We all thanked Mohammed so many times when he came out of the courthouse for being so kind to Michael and the children...

The judge said he wanted to continue but he has a tight schedule so it starts all over again tomorrow morning at 9:30am... And could last for up to two weeks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:?:  :?:  :?:

beLIEve_TII

It's kinda strange how TMZ is posting the testimony on their website apparently about 20 minutes before it is said on the stand.... about 1 hour ago via web Retweeted by rockwitlili and 4 others
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I just spoke to my doctor friend, like I said to the other post, he is not MJ fan, but he believes he is alive. He said how everything was handled through out the begining, the ambulance, backing up, he was laughing his head off, he said if that person really is having a heart attack at that rate he will be dead, also the phone calls, people not panicking. The thing that hit him the most, Conrad Murray, he said to me and I quote" He is not a cardiologist, a cardiologist knows how to revive a heart attack patient even better than MD doctor. He is not cardiologist nor a doctor far from it! They can administer by syringe a medicine to pump back the heart. You never do CPR on a bed, always on a hard flat surface.Plus they are trained not to panic in cases like this one.  (as we all know) Unless, they hired this man, pretending to be a cardiologist  to kill Michael. As we all know, when the paramedics went there, they said the person did not look totally like Michael Jackson.I think Conrad killed someone else. Or that person was sick and died. I have no clue anymore.
I hope the good Lord will put an end to all this so Michael can come back to all of us, mostly his children and family.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

paula-c

"Does anyone in the room know CPR?"

:? God! is this true, can such madness :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

all4loveandbelieve wrote:

I just spoke to my doctor friend, like I said to the other post, he is not MJ fan, but he believes he is alive. He said how everything was handled through out the begining, the ambulance, backing up, he was laughing his head off, he said if that person really is having a heart attack at that rate he will be dead, also the phone calls, people not panicking. The thing that hit him the most, Conrad Murray, he said to me and I quote" He is not a cardiologist, a cardiologist knows how to revive a heart attack patient even better than MD doctor. He is not cardiologist nor a doctor far from it! They can administer by syringe a medicine to pump back the heart. You never do CPR on a bed, always on a hard flat surface.Plus they are trained not to panic in cases like this one. (as we all know) Unless, they hired this man, pretending to be a cardiologist to kill Michael. As we all know, when the paramedics went there, they said the person did not look totally like Michael Jackson.I think Conrad killed someone else. Or that person was sick and died. I have no clue anymore.
I hope the good Lord will put an end to all this so Michael can come back to all of us, mostly his children and family.

Blessings

This post is very interesting, thanks for posting ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I really dont understand how a majority of ppl cant see that Michael is alive...this WHOLE thing makes no sense. I feel like when ppl hear Murray didnt know how to do CPR, they are gonna just get mad n think that hes the most horrible doctor ever, but not even contemplate that this is a hoax.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions