Connection between MJ and Randy Quaid
January 02, 2011, 11:53:14 AM
I was doing some research and reading up on Randy Quaid and about his theories about what was happening to him, so I decided to do a little research and found this interesting link of individuals that are linked between him and Michael.  It seems Randy and Michael had some of the same players in their life at some time.  I believe Joel Katz is still the family attorney.  I feel like Randy is trying to tell us something.  Why would he be high tailing it to Canada if he was successful in California?  Something is so wrong here and I believe Hollywood needs a shake up (the players behind the scenes - like the bankers, the accountants, etc.)

Here is the blogspot from which I found the information.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJ's connection to Randy Quaid and Abramoff firm OMG
EXCERPT:
Weitzman, who attended Jackson's memorial service at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Tuesday, said that he is working with Joel Katz and Vincent Chieffo, both at Greenberg Traurig, as well as three partners at Hoffman, Sabban & Watenmaker, a boutique law firm in Los Angeles specializing in trusts and estates. Katz, chairman of the global media and entertainment practice at Greenberg Traurig and a shareholder in the Atlanta office, is one of the top music attorneys in the country. Chieffo, a shareholder in the firm's Los Angeles office, is co-chairman of the firm's national media and entertainment litigation group. All three Hoffman partners -- Paul Gordon Hoffman, Jeryll S. Cohen and Alan S. Watenmaker -- attended the Monday hearing.

"Apparently extremely creepy Alan Watenmaker -- who setup Michael Jackson's estate". BIO

Randy Quaid gangstalked star watchers he names names
EXCERPT:
Alleged Hollywood conspirators according to Quaid - let's see if we can try to determine who these people are:

•City National Bank, Roxbury Branch - Beverly Hills, Gavin Purdue former head of entertainment division
•Warner Bros. owes him
•Ex-Quaid Business manager Warren Grant
•Ex-Quaid Attorney Lloyd Braun
•ex-Warner Bros executive Bruce Berman
•Apparently extremely creepy Alan Watenmaker -- who setup Michael Jackson's estate. BIO
•Mariam Zakarian - ?
•Paul Krasnow - paulkrasnow.com- Wilshire Blvd Beverly hills Northwest Mutual
•Lauren Braun - wife of Lloyd Braun who co-signed something early on says Quaid
•Sandy Bresler - agent- anchor client Jack Nicholson, player in the Association of Talent Agents (founded 1937), on Finance Committee & Co-Chair Political Committee
•John Kelly - ?
•StevenArcieri - IMDB - wow this guy was at some point Jon Stewart's voice talent agent (source)! Arcieri & Associates
•Joel Mandel - Owner of The Management Group (nice name) manta.com estimated annual sales $5-10 million
•Barry Hirsch - noted as entertainment lawyer in mess with estate of Collin Higgins
•Sean Shenassa - this site You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and duly noted epic LA house
•Mickey Segal - (mentioned here) a former manager, not sure which one he is on teh googl
•Kimberly Buffington - Dennis Quaid's wife?
Interesting sounding cast of characters? Again the shady thing is the media won't report what Quaid is actually even saying in detail.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions