MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Frank DiLeo, who worked with the King of Pop from 1984 until 1989,
The book will reveal his dealings with the Thriller hitmaker in the 1980s, right up until after the star's 2009 death when he began working with the Jackson estate to help put together posthumous album Michael.

He was Michael's manger between 1984 and 1989 and then he started working with the estate, in 2009, after Michael's "death", on the new album.

It doesn't say he worked with Michael after 1989, so he wasn't Michael's manager at the time of his "death" then?

I thought he was still he's manager?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The book will reveal his dealings with the Thriller hitmaker in the 1980s, right up until after the star's 2009 death when he began working with the Jackson estate to help put together posthumous album Michael.

He was Michael's manger between 1984 and 1989 and then he started working with the estate, in 2009, after Michael's "death", on the new album.

It doesn't say he worked with Michael after 1989, so he wasn't Michael's manager at the time of his "death" then?

Wasn't he was rehired by MJ a couple of weeks before his 'death' ????  I thought that he was.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "momof3kids"

Wasn't he was rehired by MJ a couple of weeks before his 'death' ????  I thought that he was.....

Yes, that is what has been said in the beginning.

Frank must know, just watch his interview with Larry King again, his story is ridiculous: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "momof3kids"

Yes, that is what has been said in the beginning.

Frank must know, just watch his interview with Larry King again, his story is ridiculous: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yes, that interview is quite interesting!   I wonder if he was brought back as MJ's manager just for the hoax to happen.  After all, wasn't it Frank (along with Michael) who used to 'prank' the media into believing those stories about the elephant man and the hyperbaric chamber back in the 80's.  

I bet his book will have a lot of interesting tidbits in it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
 BTW - I love those paintings in your signature.  Did you do them yourself?  They're both awesome!

Yes...  :oops:  I did them myself... Thank you very, very much...  :oops:  :oops:  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
It doesn't sound good to me...  :?

Frank may not know about the hoax.  He wasn't there that day. I'm interested in reading his book, and I never knew he was in Goodfellas.  I may have to watch that again so I can look for him.

BTW - I love those paintings in your signature.  Did you do them yourself?  They're both awesome!

What do you mean he wasn't there that day?  Supposedly he received a phone call from a fan to let him know that there is an ambulance at MJ's house (before noon).  He is also the one who told the children that their father had died.

Isn't it interesting that these fans have Joe's number and Frank DiLeo's number.  Wonder if they had MJ's number?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions