Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Thats because he isn't a doctor......he is an actor :D  :D

The fact that she keeps drawing attention to this fact , again, confirms our beliefs that he is not a real douctor... Thanks Katherine.

I totally agree with u. BRAVO!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

Tarja

don't you take into consideration that he might have asked: "Does anyone here know CPR?" in the meaning: "Can you give me a hand too?". situations don't always have one single face
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

bec

Quote from: "Tarja"
don't you take into consideration that he might have asked: "Does anyone here know CPR?" in the meaning: "Can you give me a hand too?". situations don't always have one single face

From the info I have read, the bodyguard was questioned this fact on the stand and he refuted, that no, he was not requesting assistance, Murray asked this question in a way that suggested that he personally did not know how to do CPR. That's the bodyguard's perspective and opinion, not ours.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

To Agree Or Not To Agree - that is the question. WHAT is in a prelim hearing to agree or not to agree with? You can agree with something in a discussion. But with statements given at a prelim hearing? If she'd say 'there are some things said that don't make sense (or don't add up at all) to me', THAT would make more sense to me. I mean, we've all come to the butt tight conclusion that NOTHING so far has added up or made sense in ANY way since 6/25/09.

Though I am open to the possibility MJ might have died, this hearing doesn't shake my belief what so ever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
Just watched the recap on Good Morning America (ABC).  They referred to the prelim having been a "circus that always seems to follow Michael Jackson's career."

Katherine was shown being interviewed coming out of the courtroom:
She said: "I think it is going pretty well so far. There are some things said I don't agree with, but it's ok."

Also, she mentions the lack of CPR knowledge:  "He's a doctor and he doesn't know CPR?  That is the biggest lie I've ever been told."

I thought her words were interesting (I tried to jot them down as verbatim as I could- I had to look for a pen first..lol).  I am sure she did not agree with some of this- I can see her having had reservations from the start, but in the end having seen that it was necessary.  Also, she vehemently pointed to one of the most glaring weirdnesses- the fact that a 'doctor' does not know CPR.
Hi. :idea:
I think I remember someone saying that we should listen to Katherine's remarks.. as they could hold insight. Sorry my memory has failed me at the moment .But I do remember reading that .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blacorwhite- daniela.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I was a believer until i\'ve decided to seek the truth.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal