Quote from: "Lady J"
The man in Kangol is Latoya´s assistant, he´s always with her.

If that is LaToya's assistant - where is she? Is this from today? If so, isn't Mother Katherine wearing the same clothes?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Tarja

La Toya entered the building before him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "Lady J"
The man in Kangol is Latoya´s assistant, he´s always with her.

If that is LaToya's assistant - where is she? Is this from today? If so, isn't Mother Katherine wearing the same clothes?

La Toya already entered. Yes, Kathrine is wearing the same jacket. It is from the short video on TMZ ''Janet Jackson arrives at court'' today.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

Dunk so looks like Michael two of my favorite ppl :) There's something up with that hair do Janet's been sporting representing her bro you know. Dangerous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Okay, looked at Janet again, and something is weird. Why would 'Janet Jackson arrives at court' be in the prelim article on TMZ? Doesn't really make sense to me: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

People might say I lost it, but I watched it a few times again because I thought the resemblence with her brother is so big. Here are 2 screens from the video TMZ posted. At the first one I can't help it but think that she looks like Mike a lot. I know she simply does look like him, but she looks like HIM here, if you get what I'm saying. Now that is where I thought I was going nuts, because Janet is only 5'4", so around 6 to 7 inches too short. Add some heels (note that we can't see the shoes) and she could be a lot taller (around 5'8") Still a little too short, but if you look at the second screen, you seen she bends her legs a lot, and keeps her head low. If I look at the door and compare that with Joe walking through, she seems too big to be Janet, heels or not. Sorry the pics are so big, but the quality is already low so I didn't want to resize them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Okay, looked at Janet again, and something is weird. Why would 'Janet Jackson arrives at court' be in the prelim article on TMZ? Doesn't really make sense to me: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

People might say I lost it, but I watched it a few times again because I thought the resemblence with her brother is so big. Here are 2 screens from the video TMZ posted. At the second one I can't help it but think that she looks like Mike a lot. I know she simply does look like him, but she looks like HIM here, if you get what I'm saying. Now that is where I thought I was going nuts, because Janet is only 5'4", so around 6 to 7 inches too short. Add some heels (note that we can't see the shoes) and she could be a lot taller (around 5'8") Still a little too short, but if you look at the first screen, you seen she bends her legs a lot, and keeps her head low. If I look at the door and compare that with Joe walking through, she seems too big to be Janet, heels or not. Sorry the pics are so big, but the quality is already low so I didn't want to resize them.

exactly what i thought to , i mensioned this on january 5 ,but nobody agreed ,so i thought ive lost it  :lol:  :lol:, why would Janet wear a man outfit and this very short haircut  8-) it looks good on her by the way  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Also, Janet´s figure. Did she lose weight??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Tarja

she lost weight long ago. She's 5' 4 or around 1.63 cm. She's really not tall but she almost always wears huge heels.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

People might say I lost it, but I watched it a few times again because I thought the resemblence with her brother is so big. Here are 2 screens from the video TMZ posted. At the second one I can't help it but think that she looks like Mike a lot. I know she simply does look like him, but she looks like HIM here, if you get what I'm saying. Now that is where I thought I was going nuts, because Janet is only 5'4", so around 6 to 7 inches too short. Add some heels (note that we can't see the shoes) and she could be a lot taller (around 5'8") Still a little too short, but if you look at the first screen, you seen she bends her legs a lot, and keeps her head low. If I look at the door and compare that with Joe walking through, she seems too big to be Janet, heels or not. Sorry the pics are so big, but the quality is already low so I didn't want to resize them.
Im sorry but that is Janet do you not see that ass?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Gema"
she's up and down with her weight
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "imred"
Quote from: "Gema"
she's up and down with her weight

Dramatically then  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

~Souza~

Yeah, ever seen Mike's?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah, ever seen Mike's?
he doesnt have one :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Yeah, ever seen Mike's?
he doesnt have one :lol:

LMAO, are we talking about the same? He might not be heavy but he sure always has a fine ass. Seriously...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions