I'm confused!
January 05, 2011, 07:20:42 PM
Hello yall,
I know that "dr. Murrays" trial has started but the only thing i really know is that he is being charged for manslaughter can someone please explain the trial to me? (he cant get Arrested cuz mj is alive right?) thanks!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

mysti

Re: I'm confused!
January 05, 2011, 09:12:07 PM
there's a thread on the trial under the conrad murray court case. look on the board index.  Sinderella started a summary thread
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: I'm confused!
January 05, 2011, 10:29:16 PM
Quote from: "mikeyslittlehoaxer"
Hello yall,
I know that "dr. Murrays" trial has started but the only thing i really know is that he is being charged for manslaughter can someone please explain the trial to me? (he cant get Arrested cuz mj is alive right?) thanks!

Dr. Murray was arrested many months ago and is out on bond and his passport was surrendered.  The hearings that are taking place right now are called "preliminary".  The purpose of the preliminary hearing is to decide whether there is enough evidence for Dr. Murray to stand trial.  Dr. Murray's license in two of the states that he holds licenses in has been limited by those states because of his reckless use of propofol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions