gwynned

Re: TIAI January 28
January 30, 2011, 11:52:29 AM
Quote from: "reasonables+luvs+MJ"
Here's another question.

When Michael said, "We", was he referring to 'the crew', Kenny, Travis, the dancers, ect., or all of the fans?

IMO, if he was referring to 'the crew', he probably meant this hoax, but if he was referring to the fans,... well... I'm lost.

I've always thought he was refering to the fans and/or the people of the world, not just the performers.  What kind of damage would be irreversible if he was just talking to the performers?  And they certainly didn't have 4 years to get it right if he was talking about a performance.

And I'm lost too!  Help, Michael!!!  Further clarificataion needed!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 30, 2011, 12:23:24 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Sarahli....that's always been my opinion too, if I take what you said correctly.  I believe Michael left to reconnect to God, because he did leave his kids with his religious Mother, and Dr. Firpo Carr has made statements from the beginning about Michael wanting to do that.  And as we get older we do want to connect spiritually.  
But, that also made be believe from the beginning that we wasn't coming back, it was just to get back to his faith.  (esp since he reportedly contacted Prince back a year prior..and we know that had been a strained situation before) Now, since, I still believe that original thought, but I also know that all these clues are for a reason.  Otherwise, they wouldn't exist and he'd just disappeared.  We all can't be imagining all this.  
But, time will tell.  I don't know how that thought would matter to all of us fans, or the world and why he'd leave clues though.....

Hi fordtocarr  :) , Michael planned a come back as well or there would be no point in hoaxing his death and leave clues :D ... about the 4 years and what has to be got right... well I can only speculate because Michael did not say it explicitly with specific words. Now as I've mentionned the "end of the world" is part of the hoax message as well, together with the NWO and their evil agenda. So getting it right means, for me, or be with God and fight for His cause nor be with the other side... no in-between or wavering or anything else. The changes that are coming are irreversible and cannot be changed or avoided, the only thing that we can get right is about ourselves, where we stand and where we want to go. We must deepen our LOVE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

gwynned

January 30, 2011, 01:07:58 PM
Sarhali wrote:

So getting it right means, for me, or be with God and fight for His cause nor be with the other side... no in-between or wavering or anything else. The changes that are coming are irreversible and cannot be changed or avoided, the only thing that we can get right is about ourselves, where we stand and where we want to go. We must deepen our LOVE.

You make a very interesting point.  I had assumed that 'WE' meant the world and if we couldn't reverse the direction of the world, the damage would be irreversible.  But you are suggesting that each individual is being given a choice and if we don't make that choice for God, at some point the damage that's been done to us as individuals will be irrerversible and we will have to face the consequences of our choice.  Or have I misinterpreted your thoughts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 30, 2011, 03:20:16 PM
Quote from: "gwynned"
Sarhali wrote:

So getting it right means, for me, or be with God and fight for His cause nor be with the other side... no in-between or wavering or anything else. The changes that are coming are irreversible and cannot be changed or avoided, the only thing that we can get right is about ourselves, where we stand and where we want to go. We must deepen our LOVE.

You make a very interesting point.  I had assumed that 'WE' meant the world and if we couldn't reverse the direction of the world, the damage would be irreversible.  But you are suggesting that each individual is being given a choice and if we don't make that choice for God, at some point the damage that's been done to us as individuals will be irrerversible and we will have to face the consequences of our choice.  Or have I misinterpreted your thoughts?

Hi gwynned :) , I think that the damages done to the world are there before us to see and consider, what has to be changed is huge, it would take more than 2 years for us to reverse things or maybe that I am being too pessimistic idk.... but my belief is that this is a cosmic thing that is happening, a planned event by God that cannot be stopped. So yes for me it is about getting it right with God, getting it right with ourselves and the things we say we believe in. A lot of people say they are this and that but are they really what they say they are? A lot of people say that they believe in things and uphold and are faithful to the best principals ever but do they really believe in what they say they believe in? Do they apply that on a daily basis? At some point all these things will be put to the test. So we better get things right cause what is coming I feel will reveal the truth, the real one. The world, the planet is like cleansing itself, we are in for a momentous transformation, all lies will be revealed and when Mother Nature will enter the "game" ... then pray. Sorry to sound so apocalyptic  :lol: but all that will end with a better world for us, this is just good news in reality.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 30, 2011, 04:21:27 PM
[youtube:1z1b7oj6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpO0TIekEHI[/youtube:1z1b7oj6]
'The crew' agreed... if only KO would ever tweet again, someone could ask, but he hasn't said anything since October 20.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal