marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Re: How many MJ's could have been involved?
November 19, 2011, 07:36:38 PM
ladymjc The dual theory is very convincing, in fact, you see two MJ TII. This theory explains autopsy photo where looks a MJ different than saw in O2 and TII. What I closes is having many people involved. It dangerous and difficult monitor, maintain their mouths shut.  moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

November 19, 2011, 09:48:50 PM
I see lots of new members, welcome. I will suggest  you read all TS_comment and TS posts, they will explain that there was not double.. I thought the same as you did, at first, by investigating by researching, and by reading TS posts it opened my eyes.. That's why us older members do not believe into that theory anymore. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

November 20, 2011, 03:39:09 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I see lots of new members, welcome. I will suggest  you read all TS_comment and TS posts, they will explain that there was not double.. I thought the same as you did, at first, by investigating by researching, and by reading TS posts it opened my eyes.. That's why us older members do not believe into that theory anymore. blessings.

THIA all threads are very important reading. i have spent over 200 hours on that board alone. it definitely helped eliminate false theories and also prevented me from going down wrong paths. because from a distance many theories look plausible. TS however has debunked most of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
November 20, 2011, 05:21:13 PM
Thanks all4loveandbelieve take your advice, I read enough of the forum but no doubles theory. If this theory is ruled out, Oh I thickens! I will put my brain. kisses  moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 20, 2011, 06:06:21 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

All4loveandbeliev please don't be upset with me,but I'm not in that category ,lol .I may be an old member,but now more than EVER I'm convinced that I was RIGHT  geek/ .The double/dual/twin is not a THEORY for me anymore,is a REALITY /TRUTH now.There is not Joe and not Joseph for sure,lol,is more  :lol: .
I don't need some annonymus TS or TS_comments  :roll: to tell me what is wrong or what is right,lol  lolol/.I have my brain and I can THINK FOR MYSELF . TS is playing HIDE and SEEK and he has no intention and interest to tell you the TRUTH. For more than 2 years now he was ANNONYMUS lol   :lol:!!!!

LES TWINS from Cirque de Soleil-Immortal TOUR  8-)

Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 06:24:59 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions