Re: UCLA Docs -- Michael Was DOA
January 06, 2011, 08:06:08 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
And this was interesting. Cooper says MJ weighed 136 lbs.

Why is that interesting? We knew that already from the AR. The AR says that the body was around 5'9" and 136 lbs. MJ is supposed to be 5'11" and a man that height, weighing 136 lbs looks like a walking dead man. This person is not heavy, but no way he looks like a 136 lbs weighing walking dead man:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Right here I recall the article I have read  long time ago on wordpress web site if I am correct, don't remember the author, who was saying romanian fatal cancer patient was used for hoax. That's why paramedics did not recognize "MJ" , looked hospice patient, and the weight was light.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

January 06, 2011, 08:06:27 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "truthprevails"

Why is that interesting? We knew that already from the AR. The AR says that the body was around 5'9" and 136 lbs. MJ is supposed to be 5'11" and a man that height, weighing 136 lbs looks like a walking dead man. This person is not heavy, but no way he looks like a 136 lbs weighing walking dead man:

Hmm, I think that if you take away the clothes you're left with a pretty skinny man.
As for the 5'11" and 5'9" discrepancy, did you know that people lose in height as they age? I'm not sure how fast/gradual that process happens, but it does happen. So maybe Michael was 5'11" at age 30, but 2 inches shorter at age 50...  :?:
Maybe he did shrunk do to stress, but who knows

My dear friend, you are wrong, I am 50 and I am still 5'6, sorry to disappoint you. You start shrinking in your  70 not even my mom is 77 and she still is 5'6 I know my dad shrunk he is 82 yrs old. Michael did not shrink due to his age 50 is young man. We are not over the hill yet.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 08:08:02 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 08:08:52 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"

Right here I recall the article I have read  long time ago on wordpress web site if I am correct, don't remember the author, who was saying romanian fatal cancer patient was used for hoax. That's why paramedics did not recognize "MJ" , looked hospice patient, and the weight was light.

Do you have a copy of this article or know where to direct to it? I'm very interested in seeing it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

January 06, 2011, 08:09:12 PM
Is there anything other than the mug shot that indicates he is 5'11?  I'm asking because many of his shoes have significant heels, and I don't think all Police stations make people remove their shoes before the mug shot is taken.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 08:11:29 PM
Some people whose close to him had said he's  5'10 (1.78 m)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 08:24:51 PM
Quote from: "imred"
Some people whose close to him had said he's  5'10 (1.78 m)

Thanks.  I can see a 1 inch difference then from a person with shoes and hair compared to a person without shoes or hair (ie. autopsied body).

I also wonder if he was really exactly 120 lbs in 2003 or if that is just the number he gave the Police dept.  He definitely looked thinner in 2009 than he did in 2003.  I have a friend who has been arrested before.  I will ask him if he was weighed and measured upon booking, or if the cops just asked him for that info.  He doesn't live in CA though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 08:37:36 PM

And this was interesting.  Cooper says MJ weighed 136 lbs.

Hmmm...this does seem strange.  Did Dr. Cooper weigh MJ?  That would be rather odd for a doctor to weigh a patient who was DOA.  And if Dr. Cooper did not weigh MJ, then how would this testimony be admissible in court?  Of course, this is coming from TMZ and we do not have the actual court transcript...but it would seem to me that if Dr. Cooper did not weigh MJ (which again would be very strange for a doc to weigh a dead person), then the statement should have been "based on autopsy findings (or recent medical examinations, or whatever), Michael Jackson weighed 136lbs".  I would think that a lawyer would ask how Dr. Cooper knows for a fact that MJ weighed 136lbs, especially since there has been discrepancy over this issue.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

January 06, 2011, 09:10:27 PM
I found different Driver's Licenses of Michael  with different infos of his weight and height   :lol:  :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

all4loveandbelieve

January 06, 2011, 09:18:29 PM

In this picture he weighs 120 lbs. even less than when he supposedly died. Isn't that funny~!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

January 06, 2011, 09:19:20 PM
Oh my, I didn't like that first link at all!  The second one with the real Driver's license shows his height at 5'9.  I think 5'9 - 5'10 is more accurate than the 5'11 from the mug shot.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 09:20:22 PM
Quote from: "ladymjc"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"

Do you have a copy of this article or know where to direct to it? I'm very interested in seeing it.

I FOUND THE ARTICLE!

Thursday, July 2, 2009
Michael Jackson is not Dead; so WHO died?
Contents copyright June 2009, WNB, at Illuminus Theo
Why and how Dimitrie Draghicescu died in Jackson's place.
[Note: Dimitrie was unrelated to the famous Romanian writer and diplomat who died in 1945; both Dimitrie and Draghicescu are relatively common names in Romania]
Contact: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Truth Behind Michael Jackson Death Hoax
The outpouring of grief over Michael Jackson's death, and the sheer magnitude of the deception that Illuminus Theo (IT) has allowed itself to be a party to, now force me to reveal what many have suspected (and with good reason). Michael Jackson did not die--but someone else did. Who died in Jackson's place, and why did Michael Jackson stage his own death in one of the greatest ruses in history? For that matter, why did my own highly reclusive order help Jackson pull this off? I must share this, and quickly, and hope that this blog is not removed before enough people have learned the truth, because what Michael Jackson has just pulled off is nothing compared to the plans that he has for us during the coming century.

Why Did Illuminus Theo Agree to be a part of the Michael Jackson Death Conspiracy?
Quite simply, who could turn down Michael Jackson when he asked for help? Even his closest confidantes admitted that whatever Michael wanted, he got. But when he approached our Order four years ago in Naples, Italy, we were overwhelmed by the generosity of his promised reward (which we will yet receive; the reports of his so-called bankruptcy are as fraudulent as his staged death). These funds will enable our order to further the research which we have pursued for almost 700 years--unheralded, unrestricted by the Vatican (they did not even know of us until the 1940s), and unfunded, as we had our own financial resources--at least until the financial fiascoes of 2000. But what does it profit a man if he gain the world and lose his soul? Even Michael's millions would not have been enough if he had not approached us with a golden carrot in one hand and an iron stick in the other.

And it is much longer. Read it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

January 06, 2011, 09:22:25 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

In this picture he weighs 120 lbs. even less than when he supposedly died. Isn't that funny~!

Sorry about the double post on my last message!  I didn't realize it had posted.  Anyway, I think the 120 lbs either just came from his license or that is the number he told the police.  I am pretty sure that Police stations don't weigh people upon booking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 09:25:29 PM
I think he is closer to 5'11. When knowing that Brooke Shields is an even 6' and looking at pictures they are either almost the same height or she is taller meaning she is wearing heels. Then looking at him and LMP she is significantly shorter being only 5'3'.  Also,  I am almost 6' and my oldest son is 5'2" and the comparison between Michael and LMP when compared to my son and myself is very close.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

January 06, 2011, 11:06:11 PM
I THINK MJ IS 5'10 AND HIS WEIGHT OF 136 IS TRUE...IF NOT 136 MAYBE AT 140, because he is skinny,very skinny,and he would have been less by the pounds but his height makes him way more..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions