Quote from: "encino_girl"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
I am watching The Joy Behar Show, where physician, the guy from Access Hollywood and Mark Geragos discussing prelim hearing. The physician said MJ could not inject himself judging by described circumstances. Mark said he thinks case may go to trial, BUT THE DEFENSE HAS PREPARED SURPRISE at the end.  I wonder.

Unless he's working with the defense, how can he know? Has Chernoff called him up and said, "Hey Mark! This is Ed. Guess what? This is what we're going to do before the trial concludes. By the way, pay no attention to attorney/client privilege. Just make sure you tell this on national television."

Geragos is an attention whore.

exactly my thought...

He knows nothing and is only seeking for attention and fame

no wonder he was let go at the 2005 trial
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "gwynned"
Quote from: "encino_girl"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
I am watching The Joy Behar Show, where physician, the guy from Access Hollywood and Mark Geragos discussing prelim hearing. The physician said MJ could not inject himself judging by described circumstances. Mark said he thinks case may go to trial, BUT THE DEFENSE HAS PREPARED SURPRISE at the end.  I wonder.

Unless he's working with the defense, how can he know? Has Chernoff called him up and said, "Hey Mark! This is Ed. Guess what? This is what we're going to do before the trial concludes. By the way, pay no attention to attorney/client privilege. Just make sure you tell this on national television."

Geragos is an attention whore.

Seems to me another part of the circus act.  If the defense had a surprise and this were a real trial, would they be so foolish as to ruin the surprise well ahead of a trial?  Looked on Wikipedia and he has an interesting history, including representing MJ at the onset of the molestation charges.  He's now investigating Carradine's death, which seems to be one of those extraordinary celebrity deaths.  I think he may be working with the defense, or at least aware of the hoax and is playing his role.  As a seasoned attorney, I doubt that he would indiscrimately voice an opinion about a subject unless he had good reason.

Oh, he has a good reason alright. His reason is to say "Woo hoo! Look at me! I'm Mark Geragos!" I promise you this, the man is a pompous bloviator. He's looking for any opportunity to see his name in lights again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Until the great mass of the people shall be filled with the sense of responsibility for each other\'s welfare, social justice can never be attained.

I don't know if this could be possible, but I am wondering if Murray and Michael signed an agreement/disclaimer saying that Murray cannot be held accountable if something happened to Michael as a result of the propofol injections.  I also don't know if it would hold up in court, but the thought came to mind today.  Come to think of it, I wonder why they didn't do that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
I don't know if this could be possible, but I am wondering if Murray and Michael signed an agreement/disclaimer saying that Murray cannot be held accountable if something happened to Michael as a result of the propofol injections.  I also don't know if it would hold up in court, but the thought came to mind today.  Come to think of it, I wonder why they didn't do that.

Damn good point!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Until the great mass of the people shall be filled with the sense of responsibility for each other\'s welfare, social justice can never be attained.

~Souza~

If he is a doctor, he is always held accountable when a patient dies because he was reckless. It's not like my doc can prescribe me dangerous meds I don't even need and let me sign an agreement so that if I die, he's not to blame. He is the doctor, I have no medical background and I can be an addict. It's his job to cure and help people, not to just prescribe everything the patients want. He would lose his job anyway and would still be prosecuted. At least that is how it works here and I don't think it's different in the US.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"

If he is a doctor, he is always held accountable when a patient dies because he was reckless. It's not like my doc can prescribe me dangerous meds I don't even need and let me sign an agreement so that if I die, he's not to blame. He is the doctor, I have no medical background and I can be an addict. It's his job to cure and help people, not to just prescribe everything the patients want. He would lose his job anyway and would still be prosecuted. At least that is how it works here and I don't think it's different in the US.

Yes, I figure that even if they had an agreement, it wouldn't hold up in court, especially since propofol isn't something that should be administered as a sleep aid in a private residence without the proper monitoring equipment.  I was just thinking of potential "surprises" from the defense.  Geragos may not really know what's going on though anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

I am watching The Joy Behar Show, where physician, the guy from Access Hollywood and Mark Geragos discussing prelim hearing. The physician said MJ could not inject himself judging by described circumstances. Mark said he thinks case may go to trial, BUT THE DEFENSE HAS PREPARED SURPRISE at the end. I wonder.

JMO...but the pretrial hearings have yielded  some shock and awe moments already....for me anyway.
I think they have already [and it has just started] presented enough evidence to
bring this thing to trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Quote from: "~Souza~"

Interesting. You do have to sign a consent form before being anaesthetised before an operation, (at least we do in the UK) supposedly to cover the hospital if anything goes wrong. Should the same have applied if MJ was being anaesthetised for sleep?  I say yes!  Now there's something else for Murray to prove - that he wasn't giving MJ Propofol without his consent, therefore against his will.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I always wondered about disclaimers signed.  Every time I go to have treatments done, i have to sign disclaimers, stating that I acknowledge side effects and that I am aware of associated dangers etc.  You even have to do that for dental/oral surgery.  So, IF the whole thing is true, he probably would have signed disclaimers to get Murray to engage in this dangerous administration of a drug outside recommended use.  
However, I doubt the whole thing is legit, and here is why: Propofol would NOT have made Michael sleep in a restful way. There is no REM sleep, and thus no rest.  Even if Michael tried propofol in the 90s as was reported, he would have figured that out really quickly.  So, why bother injecting it IF you're still as tired after it as before?  Also, long term effects include loss of coordination and balance/movement disorders.  So, you are telling me, that Michael, who was known for his meticulousness researching things, and for trying to live as healthy as possible when possible for him, would risk his dancing ability? That he would risk everything for a drug that does not give you rest, can lead to balance problems, ... For what?
Also, disclaimers might not hold up in court anyway and can be challenged, esp. if it can be proven that the person was impaired when signing (which he would have been had he truly been addicted to drugs, which I don't buy).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
Now, wouldn't that be the craps if Murray was MJ in disguise! ha ha ha. Just like in ghosts---no one is the wiser!!!!

That is so weird.  I was thinking that very same thing this morning.  But, Murray looks a lot taller than MJ.  As far as Geragos knowing or not knowing about the hoax, well, he is probably friends or at least knows Tom Mezarro (not sure I spelled that name correctly)  I'm sure that TM knows of the hoax.  

One of the reasons I thought perhaps it could be MJ, was that TMZ news of Murray buying a balloon for a little kid.  Just sounds like something MJ would do.  And, that vidoe that Murray made quite a while ago.  But the makeup looks too good to be not real, at least for me it does.  I know the makeup in Ghost was good, but ...I don't think so (lol)  Or is it/  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

Please please stop thinking just because Murray is taller that it is impossible for him to be Michael. I don't know how many times I have said it. Michael has played around with tall shoes and insoles etc... since he was very young and he is the inventor of the Smooth Criminal anti gravity shoes. Let's not forget this. You can always do taller just not shorter unless like the hobbits in LOTR by illusion in the movies etc...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

yes, disclaimers, i am sure they thought about it, in case of a hoax. at least some little tiny detail in Murray's favor must have been staged before. maybe this will be the surprise at the end.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I was a believer until i\'ve decided to seek the truth.

Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
Now, wouldn't that be the craps if Murray was MJ in disguise! ha ha ha. Just like in ghosts---no one is the wiser!!!!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "nefari"
Please please stop thinking just because Murray is taller that it is impossible for him to be Michael. I don't know how many times I have said it. Michael has played around with tall shoes and insoles etc... since he was very young and he is the inventor of the Smooth Criminal anti gravity shoes. Let's not forget this. You can always do taller just not shorter unless like the hobbits in LOTR by illusion in the movies etc...

It's not so much the height as the eyes and the hands.  But hey, in this thing- I won't say anything is impossible anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

I don't think there will be a BAM during any prelims or the trial.
I'm not sure if it's illegal or not to waste our legal system's time when they could be working on legit stuff.
Surely there's some law pertaining to disrupting the justice system or something?
The only way this could work is if the whole court room preceedings and everything are staged, and everyone from the lawyers to the judge (to the Jury, if/when it goes to trial) are paid actors.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions